A Finale Episode

edited August 2015 in Game Of Thrones

The final episode looks to be heading our way in 2-3 weeks.

With still SO MUCH to do in this final episode, I cannot help feeling this will be another rushed episode or if it'll be over the length of two hours, knowing we've lost 1 playable already, seems like the story is going to be shorter but anything could happen.

It's great they included a sixth episode, giving TTG a chance to explore the Forresters story but however six seems enough, FIVE even seems enough but I cannot help (again with those words) feeling that we haven't got enough episodes to FULLY explore the story, maybe season two but I really don't know if the Forresters will make it.. THEY COULD.. but it looks like it truly belongs in Mira's hands.

A total of eight episodes would have done the trick, or even the same number of episodes as the TV series (10).

"This is where the battle starts... and where it ends." - Rodrik Forrester/Asher Forrester.

Iron From Ice.

Comments

• one thing i hated about episode 5 was that it was so short, really hoping episode 6 is much longer,

• I have the feeling episode 6 will be rushed and leave a lot of the plot open.

Alexandria posted: »

one thing i hated about episode 5 was that it was so short, really hoping episode 6 is much longer,

• Didn't you already post something like this?

Either way, I'm terrified that it's either going to be rushed or it's going to have an unsatisfying ending (because "hur hur, Game of Thrones, Ramsay quote about happy endings hur, etc.")

Hopefully it'll end somewhat satisfactorily. I don't want to wait 2-3 years to kill Ludd and/or Gryff in Season 2.

• I made a little white lie, to biggen myself up. Pathetic I am.

I'm sure it won't be rushed.

Didn't you already post something like this? Either way, I'm terrified that it's either going to be rushed or it's going to have an unsat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.