Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• QUIFF YER BACK!! :O

enter image description here

Quiff posted: »

tfw you come back to the tread after 3 long weeks of work in the rice fields

• That's good. And I'm great, just glad to be here. :D

how are you? very tired, but i'll be fine wbu?

• My Skype isn't functional atm :P Hey the language barrier is the same for me, I know 10 words in Russian :D

In our school we could learn French or German, and there was a class for learning Spanish but it was only an extra activity for after school :)

Bonjour, comment alles-vouz? >:)

I like learning little bits of all languages, being multi-lingual is such a cool and useful skill to have! And people find it sexy...

buntingsir posted: »

Sure why not, it sounds fun. Although I'm not using it that often, and I'm a terrible English speaker. xD My username there is the same.

• IS that what you were doing?! XP

Lol jk, how was your holiday anyways?

• Welcome back Quiff! :D

I'M BACK FROM JAPAN. GUYS. I'M EXHAUSTED. SLEEP DEPRIVED. AND JET LAGGED. BUT I'M BACK Anyways, now I see a +11 00 comments!!?? dis gon b a long day indeead...

• edited August 2015

Nah, we are just bunch of strangers who like chatting here almost everyday for no reason and share our deepest thoughts with each ohers...

:D

Come on Hazza!! Of course we are friends! >:)

HazzatheMan posted: »

At least you're my friends Right?.............................................................

• So I decided to look up what an Axolotl is :P

And I'm a little sad. They're critically endangered, and used in scientific research cuz they can regenerate lost limbs :(

@nohuhhuh I won't let you be endangered!! <3

• I thought you were spending some quality time with Sasuke cosplayers >:)

• You feeling better today Kimmy? ;-;

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Welcome back Quiff!

• What a scary concept that is for Parent's nowadays...

Yay! :3

Seriously though, my Parent's are a little disappointed that I spend so much time talking to you all on here instead of getting out and about. What the hell do they expect me to do?! Just go out and magically make new friends?! XP

nohuhhuh posted: »

Nah, we are just bunch of strangers who like chatting here almost everyday for no reason and share our deepest thoughts with each ohers... Come on Hazza!! Of course we are friends!

• fun fact: mudkip, marshtomp and swampert's design was based on the axolotl :D

So I decided to look up what an Axolotl is :P And I'm a little sad. They're critically endangered, and used in scientific research cuz they can regenerate lost limbs @nohuhhuh I won't let you be endangered!!

• edited August 2015

they can regenerate lost limbs :(

Wow I didn't know I could do that!! Amazing! :D

Aww, I'm glad to have so many friends here to protect me!! <3

So I decided to look up what an Axolotl is :P And I'm a little sad. They're critically endangered, and used in scientific research cuz they can regenerate lost limbs @nohuhhuh I won't let you be endangered!!

• So I've gotta go talk to HR at Blenheim.

I shall be back, and hopefully with news! XD

• I know :P

So cool!

fun fact: mudkip, marshtomp and swampert's design was based on the axolotl

• Yeah, I know, but when you'll fix it, I'll be glad to chat.

Je suis amende. Merci beaucoup! (Google translate rules).

I like different languages too, they're all always fascinate me.

And people find it sexy

I dunno, you can try that on Weronica and see for yourself. >:D

I believe my man can speak not only Lithuanian and English, but a bit of Russian too. :3

My Skype isn't functional atm :P Hey the language barrier is the same for me, I know 10 words in Russian In our school we could learn Fr

• Good luck!

So I've gotta go talk to HR at Blenheim. I shall be back, and hopefully with news! XD

• Hi Dom, Yeah sort of idk what happened I just suddenly got depressed last night, I'm sorry

..idk I still feel empty and all I wasn't productive and all I did today was draw this -_-

but anyway I'm feeling a little better ^-^

How are you??

You feeling better today Kimmy? ;-;

• We could always slice a limb off and see if it really is true.

Evil Smile Intensifies

they can regenerate lost limbs Wow I didn't know I could do that!! Amazing! Aww, I'm glad to have so many friends here to protect me!!

• wtf, father...

Poogers555 posted: »

We could always slice a limb off and see if it really is true. Evil Smile Intensifies

• Feel better soon okay? You don't have to be productive all the time, everyone needs some lazy days.

I'm feeling great today, just chilling out playing video games and watching youtube :P

• Good luck pal.

So I've gotta go talk to HR at Blenheim. I shall be back, and hopefully with news! XD

• Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

wtf, father...

• Good luck...probably gone by now...

• Alrighty thanks ^-^

Ahh..I see that's great you're enjoying your day :D

Feel better soon okay? You don't have to be productive all the time, everyone needs some lazy days. I'm feeling great today, just chilling out playing video games and watching youtube :P

• Almost finish my fan art...come nearly there.

• enter image description here

• enter image description here

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Almost finish my fan art...come nearly there.

• It probably isn't as good as you think it is.

• edited August 2015

Seriously though, my Parent's are a little disappointed that I spend so much time talking to you all on here instead of getting out and about

Yeah, my mom can't understand this either. But the fact is that our parents would do the exact same thing as we do if they were growing up with the Internet. It's true that everyone should have 1-2 "real life" friends too but it doesn't mean that internet friends are any less important. To be honest, I would love to spend some time with you guys and I dunno, play video games xD

What a scary concept that is for Parent's nowadays... Yay! Seriously though, my Parent's are a little disappointed that I spend so mu

• Poogers staph!

We could always slice a limb off and see if it really is true. Evil Smile Intensifies

• But Rhyiona is Rhyiona, and Rhyiona is glorious.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

It probably isn't as good as you think it is.

• Since you're critically endangered you need to breed for your species to survive.

they can regenerate lost limbs Wow I didn't know I could do that!! Amazing! Aww, I'm glad to have so many friends here to protect me!!

• runs faster than sanic to grab popcorn

ABigBadWolf posted: »

@Quiff

• this is gonna b fun ^_^

@Quiff

• edited August 2015

Yes! Let me get some popcorn! cries happy tears

Edit: @buntigsir

We think alike :D

@Quiff

• @Quiff

Apparently we need to save my species..

Since you're critically endangered you need to breed for your species to survive.

• ayyy found some new fan art

Also, I smell a page 569 a coming. I feel like 469 was like 2 days ago ._.

• tfw you're gonna miss the celebration ;-;

ayyy found some new fan art Also, I smell a page 569 a coming. I feel like 469 was like 2 days ago ._.

• As usual :D

Yes! Let me get some popcorn! cries happy tears Edit: @buntigsir We think alike

Sign in to comment in this discussion.