Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Thank you Joey!! This has been really emotional day ;A;

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

This is everything I expected and more ;-; I'm so happy for you two ;-; ;-; ;-; <--Tears of joy

• edited August 2015

Just 3 more pages...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Just 3 more pages... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited August 2015

I hope you've still got that carefree and productive feel, though! Cry, Hanna, cry, for you are loved! ;-;

Edit: Spoiler cause of weird poetical crap. What happened to me?

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thank you Joey!! This has been really emotional day ;A;

• That sounds awesome :D

in the basement

no one was around

That sounds like a murder scenario :P

I guess I had a nice time. Went to the library and started looking through "The Bro Code" with her (it's from How I Met Your Mother). And there was no one around in the basement so we just laughed aloud. She's cool xD

• This may come to be the page that I stay awake all night for xD

Just 3 more pages... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Is that sarcasm I hear?

Quiff is the biggest Sasuke fan in the world. :^)

• edited August 2015

Well I hope you like it.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• edited August 2015

Fiona looks kinda like an eevee.
    Oh I should say that Rhys is scanning Fiona...( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Well I hope you like it.........................................................................................................................................................................................

• Pft, me? Never!

Is that sarcasm I hear?

• It does now that I think about it. Especially since there were these vault-like things, you know the type that you turn to reveal one shelf... okay I suck at explaining so I found a picture.

Those things, but with turning handles like bomb shelters.

And technically there was a librarian around, but we took care of her >:) Nah, she left.

Also, there were small windows so it wasn't like a stuffy basement with dripping ceilings.

That sounds awesome in the basement no one was around That sounds like a murder scenario :P

• Oh... my... god.

Rhys is the biggest cutie there is!

• we took care of her

All I can imagine is this

It does now that I think about it. Especially since there were these vault-like things, you know the type that you turn to reveal one shelf.

• I hope you've still got that carefree and productive feel, though!

Eeeeh..kinda. I've been drawing this whole day but I didn't finish anything. Now I'm just being lazy again :D

I cri everytim! ;A;

• edited August 2015

I know I think he came out the best :D

Oh... my... god. Rhys is the biggest cutie there is!

• No, she just left, I swear!!! And frankly, she scared us more than we scared her...

we took care of her All I can imagine is this

• Well really, that's the point of having time off x)

I don't know what got into me...

I hope you've still got that carefree and productive feel, though! Eeeeh..kinda. I've been drawing this whole day but I didn't finish anything. Now I'm just being lazy again I cri everytim! ;A;

• He looks kinda wistful :)

I know I think he came out the best

• Okay, I believe you :P

No, she just left, I swear!!! And frankly, she scared us more than we scared her...

• Rhys is so cute. <3

• pick up your trash mate

@Quiff

• I'm gonna go outside in a bit, I'll be back in less than an hour probably.

• He has raised eyebrows because of what the scan says ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He looks kinda wistful

• c ya soon, bruh

I'm gonna go outside in a bit, I'll be back in less than an hour probably.

• Ok have fun! :D

• Great! :D

Lol :P

Me too, and as for Weronika, I can only speak like 3 words in Polish... Which is odd cuz my Grandmother is Polish and she sometimes uses words from it in a sentence, and I understand her, but I don't remember the words! XP

Oh you have a boyfriend? Or is this one of our ships on the forum that I've forgotten about? :3

buntingsir posted: »

Yeah, I know, but when you'll fix it, I'll be glad to chat. Je suis amende. Merci beaucoup! (Google translate rules). I like different

• the only thing i do with sasukeh is burning his emo pics

Quiff is the biggest Sasuke fan in the world. :^)

He has raised eyebrows because of what the scan says ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• 500 likes thanks guys :D

• sarcasm is wolf's middle name

Is that sarcasm I hear?

• Ok. I'll sing up on the petition.

@Quiff Apparently we need to save my species..

• Serious question guys. Please can you answer it.

• Good... >:) (Holy shit what is it with me and this face?)

Okay, I believe you :P

• This is true. My Dad is less fussed, but my Mom can be a little over-protective of me cuz I'm her only child (and I was a bit of a miracle, but I don't wanna go into those details with you all yet...)

I doesn't help that a couple of months ago, a girl I was 'dating' on the Internet had lied to me her appearance, so I lost a lot of trust in everyone I know online. I often have these weird ideas that online people are actually not who they say they are etc.

And YES!! I would play games with you all all day long! XP

Seriously though, my Parent's are a little disappointed that I spend so much time talking to you all on here instead of getting out and abou

what kind of question?

Serious question guys. Please can you answer it.

• IN ME FLESH AND BONE

QUIFF YER BACK!! :O

• See ya Dom! Have fun and be back soon :D

• Has anyone here heard of pokemon surival island?

• Whoa what's the issue?! :O

@Quiff

• Go ahead and ask :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.