Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

but my Mom can be a little over-protective of me cuz I'm her only child

Actually this sounds really familiar. :P As you already know I have an autistic sister which means that I'm my mother's "only hope" when it comes to having a normal life. She's really over-protective sometimes and she thinks that I'm not happy with my life (because obviouysly I have to be damn depressed if I don't want to be the most social person in the whole world.)

Anyway, I have explained to her that I enjoy drawing (more than anything else) and it's gonna take a lot of my time. I'm also happy with having only few friends near me and on the internet. I don't need more. She seemed to understand. :3

I often have these weird ideas that online people are actually not who they say they are etc.

Yeah, Internet tends to have this effect on us. Espesially when you are not happy with yourself, faking yourself seems like an easy way out. :/ I'm trying to be myself here but trust me, I'm a lot sillier with my Finnish friends :P

And YES!! I would play games with you all all day long! XP

I can't help it, it's so fun to think about meeting you guys :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

This is true. My Dad is less fussed, but my Mom can be a little over-protective of me cuz I'm her only child (and I was a bit of a miracle,

• It seems I've dissapointed a lot of people today.

oh c'mon, ne budi takva, joanna! it just seemed odd to me 'cause you seem like a person who would be into pokemon :)

it seems like u need a hug..

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

Извинявай... It seems I've disappointed a lot of people today.

• ey papa

Green613 posted: »

good morning

• I actually prefer the 2D

i luv u, father <3

and finished all except 5 because 5 is garbage

i wouldn't go that far, gen5 was enjoyable, but it was nowhere near as good as previous gens :\

I actually prefer the 2D Emerald is the best pokemon hands down (I've played all gens, and finished all except 5 because 5 is garbage)

• i actually ended up staying till 4 watching gordon ramsay moments

though it is 11 right now, so yeah I guess? ^-^

Hey, good afternoon! Is going to bed earlier paying off?

• Good morning

good morning

• FirstWorldProblems

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Where the HELL is Delta Bergmite in this damn game?!

• good morning, father.

good morning

• excuse me but delta bergmite is rad as hell and I need it

FirstWorldProblems

• I love XY simply because it got me back to pokemon again. And I love all that complicated stuff like breeding IVs and egg moves.

Pokemon XY > Everything

• I just never came across it as a kid :(

Would you forgive me if I told you I have this in my possesion?

It seems I've dissapointed a lot of people today. oh c'mon, ne budi takva, joanna! it just seemed odd to me 'cause you seem like a person who would be into pokemon it seems like u need a hug..

• Well, that's a valid reason for staying awake xD

You're improving, that's good!

i actually ended up staying till 4 watching gordon ramsay moments though it is 11 right now, so yeah I guess? ^-^

• Would you forgive me if I told you I have this in my possesion?

I just never came across it as a kid Would you forgive me if I told you I have this in my possesion?

• I love competitive breeding. People say it's boring but for me it's exciting. :P

nohuhhuh posted: »

I love XY simply because it got me back to pokemon again. And I love all that complicated stuff like breeding IVs and egg moves.

• sorry it's bad, i couldn't fix it because cousins came over today

• Ohkay, I'll try to draw later today :D So now it's just time to chillax :D

I mean I know what you are saying.. That feeling when you think you have said something weird to someone is terrible xD But Honestly, it's only in your head, and even if you said something stupid, I'm not here to judge you, I'm here to hug you! :3 (oh now it's my turn to regret my words)

Don't, just chillax! Honestly? I'm kinda moody and my back/stomach has been hurting and yeah... it'll pass xD

• Yay!

It's really interesting, it has everything from a complete timeline of the series up until November 2013 to descriptions of all the doctors and their companions. And there's a list of foods the different doctors hate and love...

Would you forgive me if I told you I have this in my possesion?

• I can't help it, it's so fun to think about meeting you guys

I've recently started to think about that too.

It would've been so cool If we could've visited each other. Who knows, maybe it'll happen someday. :D

but my Mom can be a little over-protective of me cuz I'm her only child Actually this sounds really familiar. :P As you already know

• daamn, you're getting even better at this

odlična je :)

• there's a list of foods the different doctors hate and love...

:O

which foods does ten like and hate? I MUST KNOW!

Yay! It's really interesting, it has everything from a complete timeline of the series up until November 2013 to descriptions of all the doctors and their companions. And there's a list of foods the different doctors hate and love...

• enter image description here

daamn, you're getting even better at this odlična je

• Whoa, nice work! I was wondering where you were all day, now I see why you were absent. Anyway, you did great! :D

• Had to reset my rhyhorn was a girl XD.

• that sounds a bit too sexist, bruh :P

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Had to reset my rhyhorn was a girl XD.

• thanks a lot. yeah, I didn't know cousins were gonna stay all day. they are younger than me so I had to take them somewhere more entertaining

buntingsir posted: »

Whoa, nice work! I was wondering where you were all day, now I see why you were absent. Anyway, you did great!

• Just go with the flow...

Aw thanks, it's nice when someone knows how you feel! Hugs are a-coming!

Ohkay, I'll try to draw later today So now it's just time to chillax I mean I know what you are saying.. That feeling when you think yo

• Male rhyhorn who is naive and finicky XD sounds like Rhys to me.

• and the satisfaction is so real when you have finally created a perfect pokemon! :D <3

I love competitive breeding. People say it's boring but for me it's exciting. :P

• edited August 2015

does it matter in the game whether it's female or male?

Had to reset my rhyhorn was a girl XD.

• Punisher will actually be part of the MCU, but not in the movies. He should appear in the second season of Daredevil (and he'll be played by the guy who played Shawn in TWD hehe). And I have full confidence in his portrayal, because the Daredevil on Netflix is top notch. If you haven't seen it, you should definitely watch it someday. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

I'm not writing it off at all cuz it's fucking Deadpool!! XD Green Lantern was not great, the writing was just terrible... I have no i

• When a pokemon uses attract then yes also I want to catch and female pokemon and nickname it Fiona :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

does it matter in the game whether it's female or male?

• oh okay then

When a pokemon uses attract then yes also I want to catch and female pokemon and nickname it Fiona

• Hang on a second, this'll take a bit.

Likes: bananas, chocolate Easter eggs, lime and soda and tea.

Dislikes: pears.

Eleven was more fun, since half the foods listed as likes were also listed as dislikes xD

there's a list of foods the different doctors hate and love... :O which foods does ten like and hate? I MUST KNOW!

• Oh gawd.. :D I can imagine myself being in the same room with you guys... I would be so damn shy! :B

buntingsir posted: »

I can't help it, it's so fun to think about meeting you guys I've recently started to think about that too. It would've been so cool If we could've visited each other. Who knows, maybe it'll happen someday.

• Rhys just got a whole level from a minun :)

Male rhyhorn who is naive and finicky XD sounds like Rhys to me.

• edited August 2015

I wanted to get another female and make lay pokemon eggs :)
    Bruh please don't hate. Also I never heard of a girl who is sexist to girls.
    FORGIVE ME!

that sounds a bit too sexist, bruh :P

• Dislikes: pears

wtf? who the heck dislikes pears?! i'm so dissapointed, ten >.<

Eleven was more fun, since half the foods listed as likes were also listed as dislikes

fish fingers and custard... i still can't forget that moment from his first episode ^_^

Hang on a second, this'll take a bit. Likes: bananas, chocolate Easter eggs, lime and soda and tea. Dislikes: pears. Eleven was more fun, since half the foods listed as likes were also listed as dislikes xD

• Jaaay hugs are nice!!

Just go with the flow... Aw thanks, it's nice when someone knows how you feel! Hugs are a-coming!

• Aw, don't worry, I would be super shy and awkward too. Like this

I mean I'm getting embarrassed even talking on Skype, cause I don't like my voice, so I think it sounds awful to the others too. But at the same time, It's still fun to think about it, we became so close here, so it seems like everything would've worked out in the end. (:

Oh gawd.. I can imagine myself being in the same room with you guys... I would be so damn shy! :B

Sign in to comment in this discussion.