Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• doduo because nobody uses it :D

Yami_Wolf posted: »

This is what I got: Time for a vote.

• Well, everyone has their taste. And you don't know the context, these things are determined by what characters say in the episodes.

xD "Box falls out of the sky. Man falls out of a box. Man eats fish custard." That is literally the quote at the top of the page.

Dislikes: pears wtf? who the heck dislikes pears?! i'm so dissapointed, ten >.< Eleven was more fun, since half the food

• I see...

I can relate to that dude, but don't let it affect you know. If we judged everyone by what happened at that age then friendships would be a lot different :P

Quiff posted: »

Small child sitting by themselves playing with dinosaurs and barbies, whilst the others play football.

• Pokemon Pearl was the last game I played :P

I've only played those 3 Pokemon games....

Leaf Green and Fire red are still my favs though i've never heard of anyone who's favorites are lf grn/fr red o.O my favorites are crystal and sapphire

• Lol, that's pretty cool :)

Oh yeah!!! XP Sorry!

buntingsir posted: »

This got me thinking... It's funny that sometimes I end up forgetting word in Russian, but I can say what I want in English. Oh you have a boyfriend? Hah, I wish. :P I'm talking about my sweet Dom here, he's Lithuanian. ^-^

• at least i kno my shiet

enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

shut up u fkn hippie

• I've only played those 3 Pokemon games....

wtf r u w8ing for, bruh!? go and play crystal, you've no idea what you're missing out on!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Pokemon Pearl was the last game I played :P I've only played those 3 Pokemon games....

• enter image description here

u just win cuz ur the main character

at least i kno my shiet

• Wait, you were actually there to pick rice? I thought you were on a vacation? :/

Your ginger?! That's amazing! XD I honestly mean no offence btw...

Again, a very complicated process. Yup, same. And it doesn't make things better having ginger genes in your body

• What's wrong with it being female?

I'm playing Pokemon Insurgence and my team is 4/6 female. :P

Had to reset my rhyhorn was a girl XD.

• Gasp How did you learn the secret kangaroo hug?!

nohuhhuh posted: »

Jaaay hugs are nice!!

• Yessssss, this is awesome!

• cause I don't like my voice

I sound like my Dad on the phone apparently :P

My voice is deep and pronounced, British accent with some American tang to it :)

Aw, don't worry, I would be super shy and awkward too. Like this I mean I'm getting embarrassed even talking on Skype, cause I don't

• Well, dinner time. See you guys later :)

• Nuuu!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well, dinner time. See you guys later

• See you soon Joey. :D

• edited August 2015

FOUND an oddish

EDIT: Rhys got one hit KO by absorb...

Rhys just got a whole level from a minun

• Dobar tek :) (I hope you understand this)

• Bye.... D:

• edited August 2015

We would just giggle awkwardly in the corners >:3

I agree on everything. My voice is not feminine at all and it sounds very weird sometimes xD But maybe others don't think my voice (or your voice) sounds terrible at all. :P

And yeah, I don't know why but I've been so curious about this recently.

Aw, don't worry, I would be super shy and awkward too. Like this I mean I'm getting embarrassed even talking on Skype, cause I don't

• vidimo se kasnije! hopefully... ;-;

• Yeah, it was fun x)

so, did u have fun?

• It's okay for a man to have a deep voice. I have a deep voice myself and people always mistake me for my mom on a phone too. xD

HazzatheMan posted: »

cause I don't like my voice I sound like my Dad on the phone apparently :P My voice is deep and pronounced, British accent with some American tang to it

• thanks (:

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yessssss, this is awesome!

• The world may never know >:)

Gasp How did you learn the secret kangaroo hug?!

• Food time...

• Ooollalaa..

Ok. I'll sing up on the petition.

• She just feels that it's her responsibility to ensure you have a normal life, considering that your sister's Autism will make life 'difficult' for her, you actually have an opportunity. But the reality is that you're happy with what you're doing and that should be enough for her! :D

I mean, yes I would like it if my old school friends would actually bother to hit me up and ask to hang with me, and I could always get out and about sometime and hang with some bro's who are ready to hang out when I am. But the reality is that I'm lazy, and as much as I complain about the lack of action or the amount of loneliness in my life, I'm the one who has to change that...

I am completely honest. If I don't want to say something I won't say it, I try not to lie to people that way... I have no time for liars in my life.

I post real pictures of my face, and my Skype picture will prove that that is the real me as well :P

We all live in so many locations though... On my old thread, pretty much all of us were located in the USA, me and another guy lived in England. But on this thread we have so many users from countries like Russia and Poland and Lithuania :O

but my Mom can be a little over-protective of me cuz I'm her only child Actually this sounds really familiar. :P As you already know

• Giggling awkwardly... sounds totally like me. :D

Yeah, that's probably it. It's just always weird how you hear your own voice in your head and hear it on a record completely different. But it's always about habits, other people don't even realize how your voice sounds to you.

It's really cool to think about. I guess we can dream and someday maybe maybe will be able to visit each other. :3

We would just giggle awkwardly in the corners >:3 I agree on everything. My voice is not feminine at all and it sounds very weird so

• dobar tek

c u soon, bruh!

Food time...

• I haven't watched the Daredevil TV series but I know what it is :P

Thing with series' like Flash, Arrow and Daredevil are that I watch the fight scenes and they're just not choreographed in a way that makes me go tense and feel like each blow actually hurts. Like, I watched daredevil's fight with the Kingpin in that alley, and I was really disappointed by how 'scripted' the whole thing looked :/

Same with Arrow...

Pipas posted: »

Punisher will actually be part of the MCU, but not in the movies. He should appear in the second season of Daredevil (and he'll be played by

• dobar tek :)

Food time...

• edited August 2015

Ahh, yes, you're back! Did you have a good time? (:

Edit: And now I see that you replied to John about it already .-.

• edited August 2015

Yep :)

Edit: It's okay :P

Ahh, yes, you're back! Did you have a good time? (: Edit: And now I see that you replied to John about it already .-.

• Dude, I don't have a 3DS! :/

And quite frankly, I love my DS as it is :)

I've only played those 3 Pokemon games.... wtf r u w8ing for, bruh!? go and play crystal, you've no idea what you're missing out on!

• Deep, strong, Russian voice... Sounds accurate :P

It's okay for a man to have a deep voice. I have a deep voice myself and people always mistake me for my mom on a phone too. xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.