Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

you're baaack, nice

• Good! ;D

enter image description here

Yep Edit: It's okay :P

• We should make our own Rhyiona-con! XD

buntingsir posted: »

Giggling awkwardly... sounds totally like me. Yeah, that's probably it. It's just always weird how you hear your own voice in your head

• there's always emulators...

HazzatheMan posted: »

Dude, I don't have a 3DS! And quite frankly, I love my DS as it is

• Oh man I love Morecombe and Wise!!! XD

Yami_Wolf posted: »

GOOD LUCK. Remeber: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu-dx8PM0b4

• Why? :D

I don't like it, but it's okay, I guess.

Deep, strong, Russian voice... Sounds accurate :P

• I prefer catching male Pokemon as well :P

I think it's because I read somewhere that males have better strength and females have better speed...

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Had to reset my rhyhorn was a girl XD.

• ooooooh that's why I'm unhealthy

this is a random meme sorry

• thank you :)

It looks great!

• edited August 2015

Jesus Christ this day has flown by!

It's 6:20pm over here! :O

NOW, help me:

Do I play Life is Strange, Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Assassin's Creed Unity, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4, The Evil Within, Metro Redux OR Watch Dogs

• rogue! one of the best stories in ac series!

Jesus Christ this day has flown by! It's 6:20pm over here! :O NOW, help me: Do I play Life is Strange, Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Assassin's Creed Unity, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4, The Evil Within, Metro Redux OR Watch Dogs

• Everyone will say Life is strange.

Jesus Christ this day has flown by! It's 6:20pm over here! :O NOW, help me: Do I play Life is Strange, Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Assassin's Creed Unity, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4, The Evil Within, Metro Redux OR Watch Dogs

Everyone will say Life is strange.

• I've only played Life is Strange of all those games so you know my answer.

• How do those work?

there's always emulators...

• I guess my psychic powers don't work today. x)

• Dunno, guess it's cuz the only 2 Russian women I have met in my life have deeper voices than I expected :P

Why? I don't like it, but it's okay, I guess.

• My middle name is random x)

ooooooh that's why I'm unhealthy this is a random meme sorry

• they're basically programs which let you play games from specific consoles, like: n64, gameboy advance, ds....

you only have to download the game you want to play and open it with the emulator and it should work :)

How do those work?

• I'm actually gonna 100% Rogue!

I've gotten all of the collectibles (except the Abstergo Tablets) and I'm now focusing on the Fleet missions and 100% Synchronization on all the memories before I continue with Sequence 5...

rogue! one of the best stories in ac series!

• Huh, interesting. I'd say that It's not such a usual deal here.

Dunno, guess it's cuz the only 2 Russian women I have met in my life have deeper voices than I expected :P

• I figured, but with all that choice you never know :P

Everyone will say Life is strange.

• t's really cool to think about. I guess we can dream and someday maybe maybe will be able to visit each other. :3

Yeah, maybe :3

Giggling awkwardly... sounds totally like me. Yeah, that's probably it. It's just always weird how you hear your own voice in your head

• edited August 2015

I just buy whatever mainstream game gets announced pretty much :P

So long as it involves violence, single player content, and is set to win a lot of awards, chances are I will buy it! XD

I've only played Life is Strange of all those games so you know my answer.

• then that makes two of us x)

My middle name is random x)

nohuhhuh posted: »

t's really cool to think about. I guess we can dream and someday maybe maybe will be able to visit each other. Yeah, maybe

• ac1, ac2, ac liberation and rogue are best for 100%

i found the multiplayer achievements other games had a bit of a pain in the ass :\

I'm actually gonna 100% Rogue! I've gotten all of the collectibles (except the Abstergo Tablets) and I'm now focusing on the Fleet missions and 100% Synchronization on all the memories before I continue with Sequence 5...

• I am completely honest. If I don't want to say something I won't say it, I try not to lie to people that way... I have no time for liars in my life.

This is admirable. :) I mean, I don't LIE here about myself but I can still admit I'm a bit different outside the Internet :D

She just feels that it's her responsibility to ensure you have a normal life, considering that your sister's Autism will make life 'difficul

• oh lord don't ever play Watch Dogs

• I sound like my dad on the phone

Oh my god you too?! I apparently have the exactly same voice.

cause I don't like my voice I sound like my Dad on the phone apparently :P My voice is deep and pronounced, British accent with some American tang to it

• So many from Lithuania

Really? I thought I'm the only one :P

She just feels that it's her responsibility to ensure you have a normal life, considering that your sister's Autism will make life 'difficul

• You should play Life is strange at some point, I want to know if it makes you cry >:) (I totally didn't cry...a lot)

• Actually, that sentence in particular I did not understand until I googled it. I got dobar but not tek.

Dobar tek (I hope you understand this)

• haha, maybe!

I think you are cool, your friends are no fans of such events! :)
    nice!

I was the perfect level of drunk :) not too much, not too less!

well, they've been caught smoking pot. these police man where undercover and didn't wear their uniforms.
    then they searched in the tents and cars :| but well, they will learn!

why jealous?

Sounds like you had the funnest time out of everyone here over the weekend! XP I went to the Download festival once a few years ago, but

• Don't post that gif, it's too sad! Of course I'll be back, silly :)

vidimo se kasnije! hopefully... ;-;

• Yeeeees ;)

Nuuu!

• :) Hi

ABigBadWolf posted: »

See you soon Joey.

• But that means I'm not alone! X)

then that makes two of us x)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.