Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hello :D

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Bye....

• Welcome back!

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hi

• It's 8:40 PM here :P

I'm still playing rogue, but I'd recommend it.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Jesus Christ this day has flown by! It's 6:20pm over here! :O NOW, help me: Do I play Life is Strange, Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Assassin's Creed Unity, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4, The Evil Within, Metro Redux OR Watch Dogs

• That's because tek can mean two different things, tek = just (e.g. I've just finished that.) or tek = appetite (the 'e' here is pronounced longer)

Actually, that sentence in particular I did not understand until I googled it. I got dobar but not tek.

• Life is Strange cuz its kinda like Telltale and its not as long, then youll be done with it till ep 5

Jesus Christ this day has flown by! It's 6:20pm over here! :O NOW, help me: Do I play Life is Strange, Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Assassin's Creed Unity, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Far Cry 4, The Evil Within, Metro Redux OR Watch Dogs

• Don't post that gif, it's too sad!

enter image description here

Of course I'll be back, silly :)

yaaay ^_^

Don't post that gif, it's too sad! Of course I'll be back, silly

• I feel like doing a brief review of all the games I'm currently finishing on my PS4 so that when I'm done with them, I can delete all the data and clear some room in my memory for more games!

Assassin's Creed Unity: About halfway through atm. Honestly, I really don't like this game, Ubisoft changed so much about the series for me to enjoy it; the combat is a lot harder and definitely more frustrating, and while that may seem good, it does get super annoying when some enemies can kill you in one hit! Free-running mechanics however are a massive improvement from the earlier titles :P The story is interesting enough. The co=op and online features are a waste of time and effort, I don't use them and tbh, they shouldn't be present in this series...

Watch Dogs: Think GTA but you are not inclined to hurt the public or the Police :P Honestly, this is a fun game (and is apparently set in the same universe as Assassin's Creed and Far cry!) the hacking mechanics are very fun and extremely useful, the driving is good, the combat is good, and the story is pretty good as well. My one complaint is the online features can ruin the experience, but at least you can turn them off :)

The Evil Within: Slated as the next Resident Evil series, and supposedly a very scary game... it is neither tbh. The game's beginning is tense because you have no weapons to defend yourself and the odds are truly against you, but after you acquire your first firearm, the game's scariness goes to below 0. You have powerful firearms and enough ammunition to survive any conflict. The story is confusing in places, and while there are some jumpscares and moments of tension, the game is better at creeping you out rather than scaring you. However, I found it to be quite a fun game to play!! Can't wait for the sequel either! :P

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor: A canon entry set in-between the events of The Hobbit and LOTR; it is basically a Batman game set in Middle earth thanks to the combat gameplay :P Story is good enough to make you play the campaign at least; and the Lore of the game is in keeping with Tolkien's Lore :D

Far Cry 4: A copy and paste of Far Cry 3, but set in Nepal and using less entertaining characters. The main character gets hardly any backstory and has no mental struggle throughout the game, and by the end I just didn't care for the plot anymore... Hopefully Far Cry 5 will be better.

• Hey! Welcome back!

Back guys

• We should seriously all skype one day, since we all hate our voices :P

• This made me think of that nice song in the end xD

We'd have hell of a party.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Me too!

• yay x)

these are accurate for me

But that means I'm not alone! X)

• This is the proudest moment of my life ;-;

• Huh, that's interesting :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

That's because tek can mean two different things, tek = just (e.g. I've just finished that.) or tek = appetite (the 'e' here is pronounced longer)

• You're forgiven 'cause ten is a cutie.

:D

Don't post that gif, it's too sad! Of course I'll be back, silly yaaay ^_^

• Ok then :)

they're basically programs which let you play games from specific consoles, like: n64, gameboy advance, ds.... you only have to download the game you want to play and open it with the emulator and it should work

• They're accurate for me as well :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

yay x) these are accurate for me

• I may have exaggerated that point :P

So many from Lithuania Really? I thought I'm the only one :P

• Yes, totally, I'd love that! That would be so awkward and funny. :D

We should seriously all skype one day, since we all hate our voices :P

• Oh yeah I'm a bit different as well :D

I am completely honest. If I don't want to say something I won't say it, I try not to lie to people that way... I have no time for liars in

• This is beautiful.

This is the proudest moment of my life ;-;

• My favs are Brotherhood, 3 and Rogue atm :)

ac1, ac2, ac liberation and rogue are best for 100% i found the multiplayer achievements other games had a bit of a pain in the ass

• enter image description here

• Oh, okay.

I may have exaggerated that point :P

• The hell bruh? :P

I LOVED Watch Dogs! I'm playing through the Bad Blood DLC :D

Brawl posted: »

oh lord don't ever play Watch Dogs

• Good to be back.

Hey! Welcome back!

• edited August 2015

well, that sucks, I'd know all about that :/

They're accurate for me as well :P

• GUYS! I found Bloodwing!

• i like every single one of them, but revelations and unity were big dissapointments :\

My favs are Brotherhood, 3 and Rogue atm

• Even more beautiful is the fact that I thrice after that tried to post before the 120 seconds were up, so I ended up having to wait for ages xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This is beautiful.

• It will make me cry, it doesn't take much to make me cry.

Here's an example:

LOTR, Boromir dying while sad music plays in the background. Me: Crying.

LOTR, Rider of Rohan charging the Orcs in Peleannor Fields with dramatic music playing in the background. Me: CRYING!

You should play Life is strange at some point, I want to know if it makes you cry (I totally didn't cry...a lot)

where?! :O

GUYS! I found Bloodwing!

• I'm gonna 100% Rogue :)

It's 8:40 PM here :P I'm still playing rogue, but I'd recommend it.

• How long are the episodes?

Also is it possible to never have to use the time rewind feature?

Poogers555 posted: »

Life is Strange cuz its kinda like Telltale and its not as long, then youll be done with it till ep 5

• edited August 2015

Another break means checking up on this thread! Plus, I refuse to miss out on 569th page, I'M THE PRESIDENT DAMMIT!

Oh, and @Quiff is back too it seems! Hey there dude, it's been awhile!

EDIT: By the way Quiff, @nohuhhuh is my vice and she's been doing a goob job filling my place while I'm absent! :)

buntingsir posted: »

Yes, totally, I'd love that! That would be so awkward and funny.

where?! :O

• edited August 2015

I'M FAMOUS

And applause to you, Jojo!

• It happened to me last time too. :D I think I misunderstood and thought I only had to wait 120 seconds so I kept trying to post and it locked me out for longer and longer. :P

Even more beautiful is the fact that I thrice after that tried to post before the 120 seconds were up, so I ended up having to wait for ages xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.