Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

how could i've been so blind?! :O

• Lol :P

Thnx, but talk to me properly first and then decide if I'm cool or not :D

The perfect level of drunk, I have achieved that level a few times :)

LMAO! Undercover cops totally looking for pot to smoke themselves!! XP Seriously though, anything goes at a festival...

Cuz you have friends, and you hang out with those friends, you go to festivals with those friends......... Yeah <3

Kruzii posted: »

haha, maybe! I think you are cool, your friends are no fans of such events! nice! I was the perfect level of drunk not too much, n

• Just one more. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited August 2015

I accidently fainted her... D:

EDIT: It's Rhys fault

how could i've been so blind?! :O

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Just one more. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Revelations wasn't that bad, it just didn't have enough to make it a worthy successor to Brotherhood. I also hated AC1, it was too repetitive...

Unity is just bad :P

I am quite excited for Syndicate though!!! XD

i like every single one of them, but revelations and unity were big dissapointments

• Wait what? Don't you only have to wait 120 seconds? 'Cause otherwise that pop-up is misleading as well as annoying.

It happened to me last time too. I think I misunderstood and thought I only had to wait 120 seconds so I kept trying to post and it locked me out for longer and longer. :P

• god dammit, rhys!

enter image description here

Yami_Wolf posted: »

I accidently fainted her... EDIT: It's Rhys fault

• He never does anything right >:(

god dammit, rhys!

• edited August 2015

Someone has to post a "PARTY HARD" GIF on the 569th page, I'm probably going to go out when we hit it knowing my luck plus the amount of effort to copy a image link on a phone is stupid. Well, that's if you want to...and if you want to make Ms.President happy. :D

Just one more. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• You're welcome ;)

I finally achieved what has been a life-long goal (Well, ever since I found out that it can happen by seeing it happen to Wolf). I honestly jumped up and screamed in my chair. My friend (whom I was skyping with) thought I was having a heart attack xD

buntingsir posted: »

I'M FAMOUS And applause to you, Jojo!

• I am quite excited for Syndicate though

me too, actually. i've a feeling this is gonna be a good game. but i'm also quite afraid, because they seem to be only going forward through time periods, further and further from real assassins of 12th century :\

HazzatheMan posted: »

Revelations wasn't that bad, it just didn't have enough to make it a worthy successor to Brotherhood. I also hated AC1, it was too repetitive... Unity is just bad :P I am quite excited for Syndicate though!!! XD

• edited August 2015

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

well, that sucks, I'd know all about that

• No, I mean the time count resets if you try to post before the 120 seconds are up. So I was stuck in a loop for a bit. :p

JumpyJoey posted: »

Wait what? Don't you only have to wait 120 seconds? 'Cause otherwise that pop-up is misleading as well as annoying.

• Rhys can't even run from a rattatatata

He never does anything right >:(

• It would be an honor, Ms. President!

kristi78968 posted: »

Someone has to post a "PARTY HARD" GIF on the 569th page, I'm probably going to go out when we hit it knowing my luck plus the amount of eff

• I'll make sure to post one, and I'll save you some cake. Ma'am.

Someone has to post a "PARTY HARD" GIF on the 569th page, I'm probably going to go out when we hit it knowing my luck plus the amount of eff

• edited August 2015

That's mesmerizing.

You can add me on Skype if you want. The username is the same :3

• I've got about 52% right now :P

I'm gonna 100% Rogue

• Oh. Yeah, the first time I was like "What? Shouldn't the timer be out by now?" then I got it. I even googled the "Do nothing for two minutes" website... and failed.

No, I mean the time count resets if you try to post before the 120 seconds are up. So I was stuck in a loop for a bit.

• They're longer than telltale because there's puzzles involving time rewinding.

Nope.

How long are the episodes? Also is it possible to never have to use the time rewind feature?

• I WILL DO IT MY LORDESS

• this gif took ages to load but it was worth it

• I can see that you're pretty casual when it comes to gaming , it's your opinion and I have nothing against it

but for me it was the the most dissapointing game of 2014 , my "next-gen experience" wasn't so satisfying

The hell bruh? :P I LOVED Watch Dogs! I'm playing through the Bad Blood DLC

• meh pff, I decide if I think youre cool or not :P

yeah! I mean we were at our camp, not on the festival field! our neighbours a few tents away where kinda rude to them :D
    they came to us and told me about their meeting with the police: dude 1: look how they are running around. police: police, please show us your papers and open your bags. bring us to your camp, we gonna see if you got any drugs with you. dude 1 and dude 2 showed them their tents. dude 2: smalltalk with police men. after 30 minutes they didn't found anything. dude 1: so, are you free later? police: yes! why? dude 2: would you like to drink a beer or two with us later? police: of course! dude 2: seriously? go away! our place is a mess because of you now.

you have friends too!

Lol :P Thnx, but talk to me properly first and then decide if I'm cool or not The perfect level of drunk, I have achieved that level

• YES! I have caught Bloodwing :D

• The episodes are a little longer than an Telltale episode, but 4 was long as fuck because it had no stop puzzles.

And you will need to use the rewind, but its always your choice if you want to go back on a choice if you didnt like an outcome, but there are puzzles and thigns where youll need to use it.

How long are the episodes? Also is it possible to never have to use the time rewind feature?

1. More. Page. Till. Glory.
  • edited August 2015

Bloodwing is brave by nature but somewhat stubborn.

YES! I have caught Bloodwing

Poogers555 posted: »

* More. Page. Till. Glory.

• I think I might actually be here to witness a 69! So excited! :D

• I dunno, I like the Daredevil fights more than in Arrow. Especially this one.

enter link description here

It's great to see that the bad guys don't go automatically down after the first punch. :D

But yeah, you should give Daredevil a chance anyway. It's really great. :P

I haven't watched the Daredevil TV series but I know what it is :P Thing with series' like Flash, Arrow and Daredevil are that I watch th

• I guess these 69s are one benefits coming from shorter pages.

I think I might actually be here to witness a 69! So excited!

• I cry only if I really liked the dying character :)

It will make me cry, it doesn't take much to make me cry. Here's an example: LOTR, Boromir dying while sad music plays in the backgrou

• But then 69 page isn't as long... D:

I guess these 69s are one benefits coming from shorter pages.

• Yeah but it's Victorian London!! I've wanted to go to Victorian London for ages in AC! XD

Well tbh I wanna see how Ubisoft handle an AC game that involves just the modern day with no Animus at all :P

I am quite excited for Syndicate though me too, actually. i've a feeling this is gonna be a good game. but i'm also quite afraid, be

• I'm at 81% :P

I've got about 52% right now :P

• Ok then :)

Poogers555 posted: »

The episodes are a little longer than an Telltale episode, but 4 was long as fuck because it had no stop puzzles. And you will need to us

Sign in to comment in this discussion.