Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ahh fuck I missed it!

It lasted for 2 minutes!!! >:O

• ...Your right.!!!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

JumpyJoey posted: »

It lasted literally two minutes... but the party don't stop just 'cause the page is over!

• the heck

it lasted three minutes again??

• Oh no did I miss it?!

enter image description here

Oh no did I miss it?!

• Welp 69 is gone, so guys random question of the day, how did you end up with your forum names?

• Yeh it's funny actually how much animal death's upset people. :P I saw "My dog Skip" when I was a kid and I cried my eyes out :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

Boromir redeemed himself before he died, enough for me Also animal death's like dogs, always get me

• It lasted for 2 minutes!!!

Ahh fuck I missed it! It lasted for 2 minutes!!! >:O

• it lasted three minutes again??

ABigBadWolf posted: »

the heck it lasted three minutes again??

• enter image description here

Yami_Wolf posted: »

...Your right.!!!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I think I don't even have to explain my creative username. I just added No7 aka number seven :|

Welp 69 is gone, so guys random question of the day, how did you end up with your forum names?

• I like wolves. Yami means dark, darkness is safe.

Welp 69 is gone, so guys random question of the day, how did you end up with your forum names?

• one of the most common names in english countries, also a reference to doctor who, pocahontas, real-life captain, matrix... :)

wbu?

• wow john back at full force again :P

it lasted three minutes again??

• You posted it already? I think I missed it..Damn I can't keep up with this thread :D

What did you think of my fan art?

• I loved Max from S&M, but you should know that x)

one of the most common names in english countries, also a reference to doctor who, pocahontas, real-life captain, matrix... wbu?

• when i read your username for the first time, first thing that got to me is this yu-gi-oh card xD

(#Yu-Gi-OhNerd)

I like wolves. Yami means dark, darkness is safe.

• I like Bigby.

• edited August 2015

pray4the69

Poogers555 posted: »

Fairwell, sweet 69

• I like kangaroos, my nickname irl is Joey. What do kangaroos do? They jump. Perfect.

• the game is not bad , it's Ubisoft trying to make it a GTA killer and fail , same thing with Far Cry 4 and Unity , big dissapointments

and that's it really , I dont consider it an awful game , I expected better

maybe one day they'll start to care about their quality in games again and stop milking their games annually for money

I did And yeah the content looked better, but I still thought the game was good!

• i know that, thought it would be polite to ask lol

I loved Max from S&M, but you should know that x)

• edited August 2015

page 571 already? WHAT THE...

I swear TTG makes these pages shorter when we have our 69 parties. There's no other explanation..

• I have to agree.

nohuhhuh posted: »

page 571 already? WHAT THE... I swear TTG makes these pages shorter when we have our 69 parties. There's no other explanation..

• I'll make sure to make it a habit of going there on Fridays. ;D

I'll be sure to do that Though I'm usually only able to talk on fridays. And we need more people :P If you get a request from some

• they're all illuminati :/

page 571 already? WHAT THE... I swear TTG makes these pages shorter when we have our 69 parties. There's no other explanation..

• NNNNOOOOOOO BLOODWING!

Ratatatatatatatas are evil

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

they're all illuminati

• das right got a problem?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

u just win cuz ur the main character

• If I man up enough :P

buntingsir posted: »

I'll make sure to make it a habit of going there on Fridays. ;D

• Oh God I saw the ending to that film and cried so hard!! :'(

Yeh it's funny actually how much animal death's upset people. :P I saw "My dog Skip" when I was a kid and I cried my eyes out

• Durty bastard :P

It lasted for 2 minutes!!!

• ur such a fkn skrub

Quiff posted: »

das right got a problem?

• It's a conspiracy!

• When the hell are telltale going to fix the feed counter bug, mine is stuck on 12 now ¬_¬

• IKR!! I want to see it again tho :P Maybe it's not as upsetting as when I was a kid?

Btw, watching sad movies with friends is fun. It's fun because everybody is trying so hard not to cry :P

Oh God I saw the ending to that film and cried so hard!!

• No I wasn't, but there were lots and lots of rice field everywhere. I stayed at a scout camp for 12 days which was very exhausting xc

Now I don't have natural ginger hair, but my skin is very light and I get sunburned easily and have many freckles.

Wait, you were actually there to pick rice? I thought you were on a vacation? Your ginger?! That's amazing! XD I honestly mean no offence btw...

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How does this hurt me???

How does this hurt me???

Sign in to comment in this discussion.