Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• HeheheHAHAHA!!! >:D

damn right he did

• Damn son! :O

ABigBadWolf posted: »

They worked fast, too. Thirty seconds and there was already an egg.

• Nighty night :)

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Good night all

• so many quality posts.. ^_^

nohuhhuh posted: »

We had so many Pokemon posts today.

• enter image description here

Like, Rhysha is the team that celebrates too early, and we are the ones who make that comeback AMIRIT!?!?!?

• We'll be waiting for your return, Jojo :')

Here, have a bear hug from Hazza Gives hug

Goodnight :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

I'm going to bed guys. Tomorrow begins my last week before school starts. Unfortunately, school means I'll spend less time here, and not for

• I think we are all gonna spend less time here when summer is over ;--;

But hey, we've been doing fine so far, let's not be too sad about it. Less Rhyiona is still Rhyiona. And Rhyiona is awesome no matter what! Anyway, good night!! :)

I'm going to bed guys. Tomorrow begins my last week before school starts. Unfortunately, school means I'll spend less time here, and not for

• Hello!

I discovered my hearing for work is on Friday morning, and I still hope my chances of keeping my job are high :)

Anyways, have a hug to make you feel better, Aurora! <3

Sends big hug

rhonu posted: »

hi, sorry i wasn't around here today. i had a rough day (again... ;;). hopefully some rhyiona can make it better. how are you guys doing?

• How are you? :D

XDJulieXD posted: »

Ray, my brotha!

• Oh I work weekends :P

My only day off is meant to be Wednesday...

Normally I do 24 hours too. (sometimes 3-6 hours more) but this week I'll work 9 hours everyday. Minus weekend of course. It's not that bad really. :P

• thank you <3 it sucks, but i know it'll pass and i'll be okay. :)

and i can always come here, you always cheer me up!

Sorry to hear. Hope you fel better, that's gotta suck. Welcome back!

• You learn fast >:)

Hm, I'll write that down... command Wolf to dance... got it! Thanks for the tip, Hanna!

• Awww he is too freakin' cute!! :3

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Cheer up...look at this cute puppy

• i can always come here

enter image description here

sorry, i had to :)

thank you it sucks, but i know it'll pass and i'll be okay. and i can always come here, you always cheer me up!

• I'm sorry, Joey, we'll all really miss you. :( Responsibilities suck.

• Hey, considering that summer is nearly over for some, and will be over at some point for the rest of us; who is still going to be regular on here?

My weekly routine now will remain as is for the foreseeable future (well, at least till April next year when I sign-up for the Military, but there could be a waiting period for that...)

Basically I will be regular on here day after day. What about everyone else though? I know Jojo just admitted that she will not be on here as frequently :(

• I'm writing so many "I'll miss you"s today ;D

I'LL MISS YOU SIS!! DRAW A LOT SHIRTLESS RHYIONA WHILE I'M NOT HERE..FUK CAPS LOCK..

XDJulieXD posted: »

I'm always ok sis Queen of Hell ain't just a title BBBB) Also SISSS I MISSED UU

• Of course, you know this thread never fails. :D

thank you it sucks, but i know it'll pass and i'll be okay. and i can always come here, you always cheer me up!

• LMAO THAT GIF

Poogers555 posted: »

Like, Rhysha is the team that celebrates too early, and we are the ones who make that comeback AMIRIT!?!?!?

• sandra too :\

well, i'm 100% sure i will definitely not be as active as these days :(

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey, considering that summer is nearly over for some, and will be over at some point for the rest of us; who is still going to be regular on

• kudos, dad. :)

Poogers555 posted: »

• I sometimes work weekends too because, you guessed it, moar money!!
    But then I don't of course work so much during the week.

Gotta love those flexible working hours..

Oh I work weekends :P My only day off is meant to be Wednesday...

• Once a regular, always a regular. For me, that is. :P

Hey, considering that summer is nearly over for some, and will be over at some point for the rest of us; who is still going to be regular on

• just realized the only person with a like count higher than mine is wolf

that means i can call everyone on this forums like count shite except wolf

LMAO

• that's awesome news! i'm so glad!! <3333

you know how to make me feel better ´v`

Hello! I discovered my hearing for work is on Friday morning, and I still hope my chances of keeping my job are high Anyways, have a hug to make you feel better, Aurora! Sends big hug

• well, they were just really pissed :P

ya know, there are friends and there are friends.
    the one kind of friends where you can go anytime you want eat their food, act like you own their place and be 100% yourself and the oother kind, ya know, the one you like but your not too sad if you don't hang out anymore.

My REAL friends I can count on one hand too

True... So the Cops were there to do their jobs, and your friends just decided to be dicks to them for doing their jobs? Wow :P I can count them on 1 hand!

• oh you!! B)

i can always come here sorry, i had to

• Oh right. And she wanted to be the best poke puff cook ever! (I don't remember what those muffins are called)

;D

Does anyone else remember @nohuhhuh's Pokemon comic about Gortys leaving home? I just remembered that one.

• I know that feel :P

Yeah I have those types of friends :)

Am I one of them?????????????????????????????????? :'(

Kruzii posted: »

well, they were just really pissed :P ya know, there are friends and there are friends. the one kind of friends where you can go anytime

• Good man :)

Btw, Wolf, what do you do for a living? You're not in school so I'm assuming you're 18+ :/

Once a regular, always a regular. For me, that is. :P

• do it in the WoyM megathread lmao

Green613 posted: »

just realized the only person with a like count higher than mine is wolf that means i can call everyone on this forums like count shite except wolf LMAO

• That's just mean, Dad!! :'(

Fuck you, I want Poogs to be my Dad!!!! T_T

just realized the only person with a like count higher than mine is wolf that means i can call everyone on this forums like count shite except wolf LMAO

• theyre all losers over there imo

do it in the WoyM megathread lmao

• Who's gonna be our lewd lord?! :O

sandra too well, i'm 100% sure i will definitely not be as active as these days

• this is the reason why poogs is my favorite father ;-;

• hahaha xD I've laughed so hard at this gif xD awesome!

Edit: I can always party when party is over!!

• with that attitude youll always have a trash tier count fam

That's just mean, Dad!! Fuck you, I want Poogs to be my Dad!!!! T_T

• Hi Rhonu! I hope you feel better soon. :)

hi, sorry i wasn't around here today. i had a rough day (again... ;;). hopefully some rhyiona can make it better. how are you guys doing?

• I work. I'd rather not go into detail but it's with animals. :)

Good man Btw, Wolf, what do you do for a living? You're not in school so I'm assuming you're 18+

• hey! i still have 20+ days to decide! >.<

srsly tho, i still haven't decided. i don't even know if my candidates are gonna be as busy as me... :(

Who's gonna be our lewd lord?! :O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.