Who's Your favourite character and why?

Comments

• It's the fucking Asher grin! :D

FetchWalker posted: »

Name: Asher Fucking Forrester Best things I like about him: Sense of humour, fabulous hair and beard aaand The Unspeakably Handsome Asher Grin

• It's such a hard question to answer. I love practically every character from the game, including antagonists. I'd say, my favourite NPCs are: 1) Male - Cotter, Gryff, Duncan, Morgryn, Ludd and Croft 2) Female - Gwyn, Sera and Sylvi.

What about PCs - Gared is definetly my beautiful cinnamon roll, too good for this world. He is the only playable character, playing as whom I don't have to deal with consequences of shitty choices, made by my family and my character, when he wasn't controlled by me. As Gared I never get the feeling, that the right option is to lie or use violence, it's easy as hell to follow my heart playing as him, being a good guy fits him perfectly.

• I like you!

enter image description here

OMFG I just fell in love with that pic, I'm using it as background:

• edited August 2015

Even thought Asher is the coolest character to ever exist...

Gared is the best. Because, he's cute and he can really fight and he's awesome and he's badass and he came from pig farmer stock and he's awesome. Did I say that already? Well anyway, I just really like him because his facial expressions are the best thing ever and he has an awesome accent and he's got a bit of dumb humour to go with that.

enter image description here
    Just look at that cute face.

• edited August 2015

I actually have 2 favorite characters and these are Asher and Mira.

I like Asher cause he makes me laugh a lot, he doesn't take everything seriously and of course, the fucking Asher grin, man...

I like Mira cause she's a badass and she knows what she's doing. She even threatens Andros... I think Mira knows how to play the Game of Thrones... sometimes... But sometimes, she doesn't know what she's in to.

• Mira is probably my favourite female character too, her and Talia

• I actually kinda started hating Talia but I think it's the most stupid reason why I hate her a little.

She called me a bigger coward when I spared the traitor's life, so I killed him instead so she can shut up.

I know, it's a very stupid reason but still... >.<

Mira is probably my favourite female character too, her and Talia

• Cotter "The potato fucker!" XD

Cotter

• he is cute indeed :3

Kateis posted: »

Even thought Asher is the coolest character to ever exist... Gared is the best. Because, he's cute and he can really fight and he's aweso

• Fish face! :D

Even thought Asher is the coolest character to ever exist... Gared is the best. Because, he's cute and he can really fight and he's aweso

• edited August 2015

If she were my sister in rl I would shut her up, everytime she speaks. It annoyed me already in ep1 with ethan.
    Talia: "Uhhh! Why do u have to change ethaaaan! I dont know who u aaare...u are so crueeel!"
    BITCH SLAP

• edited August 2015

If she were my sister, I would kill her for saying that to me. Trust me, I would :)

Xemnes posted: »

If she were my sister in rl I would shut her up, everytime she speaks. It annoyed me already in ep1 with ethan. Talia: "Uhhh! Why do u have to change ethaaaan! I dont know who u aaare...u are so crueeel!" BITCH SLAP

• If you stay silent when you are given the option to ask her for details about the report she found, she says some shit like "I know, that father said we should never make decisions in anger... But I am not sure that he was right." Apparently, she considers herself to be wiser than Gregor.

Bitchslap option... Where are you, when needed so desperately?

• Ikr? ;-;

Krapinka posted: »

If you stay silent when you are given the option to ask her for details about the report she found, she says some shit like "I know, that fa

• kenjisalkkenjisalk Telltale Alumni

I don't personally like to frame it as 'best character', but my favorite character is hands down Beskha. She takes no guff, is ridiculously loyal, and has a biting sense of humor.

She's the coolest. :)

• Rodrik is the best. No doubt.

• Wow... Thats a bit exagerating no?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

If she were my sister, I would kill her for saying that to me. Trust me, I would

• Yes, it is... :/

Wow... Thats a bit exagerating no?

• Ahh... Perfectly said. Totally agree!

Krapinka posted: »

It's such a hard question to answer. I love practically every character from the game, including antagonists. I'd say, my favourite NPCs are

• Who wouldn't love that face. :)

I also agree that Gared is a badass. He has grown from being a squire into a hardened warrior who has faced Whitehill soldiers, Wildnings and Wrights.

• My favourite character on the entire game has to be Beskha. I just love her relationship with Asher, who is my favourite playable character.

Funny enough, Asher is not my favourite character to play as. He is my favourite playable character because of his funny and charming dialogue choices, his personality is really likable. However my favourite character to play as is Mira, because I really enjoy the intrigues in King's Landing, even if I don't find Mira herself as likable as Asher.

• edited August 2015

Asher of course, Mira, Gared and Ethan :( NPC's are Ser Royland, Sylvi, Beskha and Ryon.

• Well, my picture says it all.

• Gared is an awesome god :D

• Asher fucking Forrester. Such a great warrior,good sense of humor...
    Also I believe he could rule pit fighters way better than Rodrick.

TeamAsher

Nice reasons, but who's your favourite playable character?

• Yeah she is.I think she can be one of the main warriors against Whitehills because of her awesome combat skills

kenjisalk posted: »

I don't personally like to frame it as 'best character', but my favorite character is hands down Beskha. She takes no guff, is ridiculously loyal, and has a biting sense of humor. She's the coolest.

• Really I like everyone, but narrowing it down to just PCs, well I am going to just cheat and say Rodrik, Asher, and Gared! Mira comes in second, and Ethan in third mostly because he wasn't around for long. Damn Telltale! Making me choose between two of my favorite GOT protagonists!

• I know, it's bad enough they were going to kill one of them off but making you choose is even worse.

Really I like everyone, but narrowing it down to just PCs, well I am going to just cheat and say Rodrik, Asher, and Gared! Mira comes in se

• Pretty much, Telltale may have just gave me a knife and said, "alright, kill one!" all the while having a gun to my head. Fun, it may be one of the best scenes in the series, but godDAMN was that mercilessly hard.

I know, it's bad enough they were going to kill one of them off but making you choose is even worse.

• Yep always killing off the best people ;(

Pretty much, Telltale may have just gave me a knife and said, "alright, kill one!" all the while having a gun to my head. Fun, it may be one of the best scenes in the series, but godDAMN was that mercilessly hard.

• Asher because he's my kind of terrible. Yeah I know that was lame. :P

• edited August 2015

Asher and Beskha. There's a reason I ship them together even if they aren't going to end up together in canon. I think they're great especially together.

• :P :D #1-2AsherCrew

BeastInside posted: »

Asher because he's my kind of terrible. Yeah I know that was lame. :P

• 1-2-Asher-Crew

Asher fucking Forrester. Such a great warrior,good sense of humor... Also I believe he could rule pit fighters way better than Rodrick. TeamAsher

• You fuck potatoes?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Cotter "The potato fucker!" XD

• Cotter because reasons.

• AsherTeamFTW

Asher fucking Forrester. Such a great warrior,good sense of humor... Also I believe he could rule pit fighters way better than Rodrick. TeamAsher

Sign in to comment in this discussion.