Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You should give them a try! I have tons I've played. :D There's more Deltas like this in the game.

Wow, that looks awesome! I've never played a fan made game before!

• you mean someone's gonna die and that's gonna cause us to die emotionally

rhonu posted: »

"can't wait to see how folks handle this one... " we're gon die

• Hey rhonu, how are you?

rhonu posted: »

"can't wait to see how folks handle this one... " we're gon die

• Yup :)

Well I technically meant the same. Our classes change every two years here so even though I'll still be in the same school as them, I'll probably only have about five people from my old class in my new one.

buntingsir posted: »

New subjects are always interesting if the teachers are good. Naw, I didn't mean that I miss my school classmates (although I do miss som

• Yeah, I'll definetly get around to it! Thanks Wolf! :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You should give them a try! I have tons I've played. There's more Deltas like this in the game.

• Are you kidding?! If it were me I'd be freaking out and calling every five seconds!

I made it unnecessarily and uncomfortably dramatic, I apologise.

• Must be. That or the fluffy tail <3

Yami_Wolf posted: »

It's the eyes O-O

• You're welcome! If you want some games with original Pokemon (I mean as in fanmade Pokemon) I'd recommend Pokemon SolarLight/LunarDark and Pokemon Uranium. Uranium is almost complete and includes Mega evolution and all. They're both great. :)

Yeah, I'll definetly get around to it! Thanks Wolf!

• "Sasha and Vaughn, meet airlock, say hello airlock!"

you mean someone's gonna die and that's gonna cause us to die emotionally

• Oh, I see, that's interesting. It's actually cool, you get to meet so many people. Our classes change only in school (in elementary, middle and high school). In university we have the same groups unless you by yourself decide to change it or go to another faculty altogether

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yup Well I technically meant the same. Our classes change every two years here so even though I'll still be in the same school as them, I'll probably only have about five people from my old class in my new one.

• whoa, dark

Poogers555 posted: »

"Sasha and Vaughn, meet airlock, say hello airlock!"

• That sounds nice :D Not like tearing us apart just when we've gotten to know each other.

Oh, I see, that's interesting. It's actually cool, you get to meet so many people. Our classes change only in school (in elementary, middle

• edited August 2015

Well that's basically what I've been doing.

I mean I probably shouldn't have said it, I don't want to drag your mood down. :[

Are you kidding?! If it were me I'd be freaking out and calling every five seconds!

• Nah, my mood isn't that fragile ;)

Well that's basically what I've been doing. I mean I probably shouldn't have said it, I don't want to drag your mood down. :[

• Yeah, as much as it's cool to meet new people, it's a shame that your classes change so often. You need a year or so to just adjust to your new classmates...

In the end we still get to know most of each other on course, because several groups sometimes go to the same subjects at the same time.

That sounds nice Not like tearing us apart just when we've gotten to know each other.

• That's great! :D

Nah, my mood isn't that fragile

• Exactly.

Well that's good at least :)

Yeah, as much as it's cool to meet new people, it's a shame that your classes change so often. You need a year or so to just adjust to your

• Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Found a lineart drew it up and coloured it. ENJOY :D

• I wonder if this thread will explode like crazy again the few days before the ep and after the ep

• Probably.........................Maybe.................Hopefully???

I wonder if this thread will explode like crazy again the few days before the ep and after the ep

• Cuuuute! She's adorable!

Found a lineart drew it up and coloured it. ENJOY

• You already know the answer to that. :P

I wonder if this thread will explode like crazy again the few days before the ep and after the ep

• Li'l cutie!!!

• Cracray metres will be off the charts

• Well, upgrade finished. Everything looks normal except for the tool bar and the window edges, also the font?

enter image description here

• It's pretty early, but for some reason I'm very sleepy. Good night!

• The expressions in the 2nd panel are amazing! Really powerful as Hanna said ^^

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Welp..doodled these little sisters stuff. .-.

• dirty rhyiona dreams!

It's pretty early, but for some reason I'm very sleepy. Good night!

• I was going to say the same... ಠ_ಠ

Anyway

• It looks kinda nice, though the search thingy has weird placement and I still hate the square start button

WHY COULDNT THEY JUST STICK WITH THIS

IT WAS WAS SO PERFECT

Well, upgrade finished. Everything looks normal except for the tool bar and the window edges, also the font?

• NO!

don't give me that attitude, I'm the older brother now clean your room :^)

• so adorable <3

• have sweet dreams :)

• G'night Dom :D Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• Rest in pepperoni cool start button ;-; I'm gonna stick with Chrome, Edge is a bit too weird for me.

...and I just found out Cortana isn't available in my region ;-; I could change the settings but that would mean too many complications. Dammit, Windows 10!

Green613 posted: »

It looks kinda nice, though the search thingy has weird placement and I still hate the square start button WHY COULDNT THEY JUST STICK WITH THIS IT WAS WAS SO PERFECT

• Eh, I liked it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm probably easily impressed. :D

That scene you posted below looks cool tho. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh for fuck's sake, that was ridiculous! You can clearly see that his attacks don't connect, and some moves are intentionally slow so he doe

• Rest well friend

• I'm still sticking till Windows 7 till it gets outdated

At this rate I don't expect them to make an OS better than 7

7 IS JUST TOO GOOD

Rest in pepperoni cool start button ;-; I'm gonna stick with Chrome, Edge is a bit too weird for me. ...and I just found out Cortana isn'

• She wants her energy chasis chew toy :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

so adorable

• Just found another Pokemon fangame and the starters were completely unexpected. Croagunk, Natu or Sneasel.

EASY CHOICE.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.