Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• so amazing! ^_^

enter image description here

Houpps posted: »

That's not what I wanted to do... I forgot what was supposed to be. But I will remember and redo! Without full size because it's, for exampl

• @Green613 I knew I am not forgotten, thanks Green :D

I am always here, lurking... I don't know why but I am just not eager to talk :p

• im gonna check on u every month if u never talk

B^]

tessie0713 posted: »

@Green613 I knew I am not forgotten, thanks Green I am always here, lurking... I don't know why but I am just not eager to talk

• enter image description here

Hey there Robrua! Welcome to the thread! My name is Kristi, the President of Rhyiona! I hope you enjoy your stay here, we have good and lewd people here. :D

(I swear, I feel like I sound annoying when I mention that I'm President. Hope I'm not annoying anyone with mentioning it!)

robrua posted: »

hello, i got tales from the borderlands recently and have decided to join

• I have an emotional roller-coaster sometimes... I've found it is best that I don't talk to people on my 'bad' days or else I will likely insult them :(

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Okaay..This literally sums up my emotions these past few days. I feel this so much .-. lmao

• TESSIE! ATTACK HUGS

@Green613 I knew I am not forgotten, thanks Green I am always here, lurking... I don't know why but I am just not eager to talk

• Awesome job Houpps!

Sweet Rhyiona dreams! :)

That's not what I wanted to do... I forgot what was supposed to be. But I will remember and redo! Without full size because it's, for exampl

• Oh my God, it's GTA San Andreas! :O

That one GTA game I have that I have never completed!!! Time to revisit the past I think >:)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

it's boring and this is random

• My desktop has Windows 8 :)

I'll have to ask me Mother about upgrading to Windows 10, mainly cuz if I just upgrade she'll get really pissy with me :P Doesn't help that her job is as an IT Administrator for a business, so she knows what is good and what isn't.

Personally she hates Windows 8, and Google Chrome strangely... :/

JumpyJoey posted: »

Well, Windows 8 came with my new computer and I initially hated it. But now I just keep it on desktop and it's fine :P And since I had the option of reserving a free Windows 10 update, I thought why not?

• That's shit >:(

Windows 10 isn't that good,if you get a virus you can't delete with avast malware or etc...

• Oh my God they're both so cute!!! :3

Welp..doodled these little sisters stuff. .-.

• High School is tough. The best you can do is on day one, try and find people with same or similar interests to you. Also make a good first impression, and for fuck's sake don't let anyone bully you or everyone else will know about it!

After the first year it gets easier imo, and by the last year of High-School I found it quite enjoyable.

TBH, I actually miss my High-School now :')

I'm starting my first day of high school tomorrow and, I was wondering if you guys had ANYTHING good to say about high school because I'm re

• News?!

I demand proof of this!! XD

Poogers555 posted: »

Yay! News confirmed to come out this week. Screenshots tomorrow maybe? Hopefully a trailer. I really dont want another: Who wants a trailer to be hyped when you can watch it 30 mins before you play and be hyped for 30 mins?

• OOOOHHHHH, he said it!! XP

you should clean your dog house

• It's perfect to my eyes!

She is too precious! :D

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Two wolf fan arts in one day??? How is Gortys this old already??? (Sorry it isn't a good one ): )

• why is it so ugly

Cuz most Pokemon get ugly when they evolve :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

why is it so ugly

• AAAWWWW STAHP IT!!

YOU'RE KILLING ME WITH ALL THE CUTENESS!!! :3

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Found a lineart drew it up and coloured it. ENJOY

• Aha! Midna... So many great memories from zelda: Twilight Princess :')

Just found another Pokemon fangame and the starters were completely unexpected. Croagunk, Natu or Sneasel. EASY CHOICE.

• Hi Harry! Thank you ^-^

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh my God they're both so cute!!!

• HazzatheMan posted: »

News?! I demand proof of this!! XD

• The Last Of Us is one of my all-time favorite games!! XD

Heavy Rain is also one of my all-time favorite games! XP

Hi guys! I'm back... again I took brother's PS3. I fell out of reality almost fucking week! No job, no friends I haven't seen, but I play

• Welcome to heaven

robrua posted: »

hello, i got tales from the borderlands recently and have decided to join

• Aww D: I usually stay quiet..but then I have this sour exhausted looking face and my sister will be like.."Why are you so mad??" -__-

I have an emotional roller-coaster sometimes... I've found it is best that I don't talk to people on my 'bad' days or else I will likely insult them

• Tess! <3 :p

• Because episode 4 seems to be just around the riverbend, we should all try to guess what this wonderful awkwardness of Rhys and Fiona will be in ep 4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Tessie, you're here!

• This is fantastic!

Sweet Rhyiona Rhyiona dreams!

• u no wat

Because episode 4 seems to be just around the riverbend, we should all try to guess what this wonderful awkwardness of Rhys and Fiona will be in ep 4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Don't you dare. ;-;

why is it so ugly Cuz most Pokemon get ugly when they evolve :P

• ohjeez.

iunno if i should say what i think your saying cuzifimwrongitmightgetweird

u no wat

• Hey guys! I'm all caught up with 680 comments! XP

Festive, glad to see you back bud :)

Now guys I confess, I'm tense right now: I cannot see anything on FanFiction.net regarding TWAU or Fables... So can someone please go onto fanfiction.net and look up TWAU specifically and tell me what you see? Maybe screenshot for me?

Only reason I ask is I'm afraid of losing my fanfics on there cuz of some glitch in the system or whatever... The fanfics are still there on my account, but apparently there is nothing in TWAU or fables for ME to read, it's just empty space :/

• obviously she'll find rhys' massive sock collection

duh

ohjeez. iunno if i should say what i think your saying cuzifimwrongitmightgetweird

• I KNEW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE!

this shiet also happened with life is strange fanfics ;-;

here's a twau page screenshot:

Hey guys! I'm all caught up with 680 comments! XP Festive, glad to see you back bud Now guys I confess, I'm tense right now: I cannot

• Ok I just checked the site and apparently the search feature is down :/

I really hope it's just technical difficulties... I'm serious here, if I lose all my progress I might actually hurt myself badly, those fanfics mean the fucking world to me :'(

For fuck's sake someone give me a hug! I'm so nervous atm!!

Hey guys! I'm all caught up with 680 comments! XP Festive, glad to see you back bud Now guys I confess, I'm tense right now: I cannot

• HUGZ

Ok I just checked the site and apparently the search feature is down I really hope it's just technical difficulties... I'm serious here,

• Hey Kim :)

Hi Harry! Thank you ^-^

• Thnx! And I got some Iron From Ice fanart as well :P

https://twitter.com/telltalegames

• [Hugs]

I know this is lame but, please don't hurt yourself. :(

Ok I just checked the site and apparently the search feature is down I really hope it's just technical difficulties... I'm serious here,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.