Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I need to stay quiet :P

I have been a dick to so many good people when I'm in those moods, I feel like I shouldn't even exist cuz I'm so resentful of everything...

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Aww I usually stay quiet..but then I have this sour exhausted looking face and my sister will be like.."Why are you so mad??" -__-

• Lol, sorry.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Don't you dare. ;-;

• Oh ok! Still, better get fixed fucking soon!

I KNEW I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE! this shiet also happened with life is strange fanfics ;-; here's a twau page screenshot:

• You don't understand how much writing those fanfics has done for me. Without those fanfics I would be a very lonely person, they opened up opportunities to connect with great people, and they made me a regular on this forum.

I have punched stuff cuz I lost work before... But if I lost everything.... I could see myself going to Hospital with a broken hand or something.

[Hugs] I know this is lame but, please don't hurt yourself.

• Thank you.

HUGZ

• I'm gonna call it as Rhys changing into that awesome black attire we see from the present, and Fiona walks in as he is changing...

Meaning Rhys is either 'packing down below' or he is in decent shape :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Because episode 4 seems to be just around the riverbend, we should all try to guess what this wonderful awkwardness of Rhys and Fiona will be in ep 4 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I feel like I shouldn't even exist

D: I do feel like that sometimes too you know, but we're here for you and stuff ^-^

(i'm horrible with words)

I gotta go in awhile Harry..;-; won't be back until 5pm something I think

HazzatheMan posted: »

I need to stay quiet :P I have been a dick to so many good people when I'm in those moods, I feel like I shouldn't even exist cuz I'm so resentful of everything...

• Hey, buddy, welcome to glory!

robrua posted: »

hello, i got tales from the borderlands recently and have decided to join

• Likewise Kim :)

It's funny, I am not great with my own emotions, but I am GREAT at discussing problems that other people are having and making them feel better... I'm like the perfect shoulder to cry on! I absorb everyone's pain... then keep it :(

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I feel like I shouldn't even exist I do feel like that sometimes too you know, but we're here for you and stuff ^-^ (i'm horrible with words) I gotta go in awhile Harry..;-; won't be back until 5pm something I think

• yeah, rhys, what's the matter? has the cat got your tongue? B)

C'mon man! XP

• enter image description here

I'm gonna call it as Rhys changing into that awesome black attire we see from the present, and Fiona walks in as he is changing... Meaning Rhys is either 'packing down below' or he is in decent shape :P

• I think he's imagining that the pussycat has his tongue in between her teeth...

Oh whoops, that's nsfw :P

rhonu posted: »

yeah, rhys, what's the matter? has the cat got your tongue?

• Cuz having both is overkill for someone as dorky as Rhys :P

I actually thought it was a terrible idea to have Vaughn be ripped, yes it was good for a few laughs, but I felt it was kinda cliche :/

• awww [big hugs]

i know how you feel, i roleplay a lot in forums and i was in this forum for like 3 years and it was very important to me, but it was closed and all i wrote was lost. that's why now i always save in word what i write in rp forums... :( i hope it's just a glitch and they come back!

Ok I just checked the site and apparently the search feature is down I really hope it's just technical difficulties... I'm serious here,

• please continue...

enter image description here

I think he's imagining that the pussycat has his tongue in between her teeth... Oh whoops, that's nsfw :P

• i roleplay a lot

awww [big hugs] i know how you feel, i roleplay a lot in forums and i was in this forum for like 3 years and it was very important to me,

• But Vaughn is swoooollll

But yes, Fiona should walk in on a changing Rhys and be like

Cuz having both is overkill for someone as dorky as Rhys :P I actually thought it was a terrible idea to have Vaughn be ripped, yes it was good for a few laughs, but I felt it was kinda cliche

• It looks freaking awesome! ^-^

Houpps posted: »

That's not what I wanted to do... I forgot what was supposed to be. But I will remember and redo! Without full size because it's, for exampl

• Gracias mi amigo <3

I have them all saved in my Documents of course, but the reviews and all that are so precious to me you know???

I think it's just maintenance tbh, but it's been down nearly all day for me :/

awww [big hugs] i know how you feel, i roleplay a lot in forums and i was in this forum for like 3 years and it was very important to me,

• MORE HUGZ

Oh ok! Still, better get fixed fucking soon!

• Vaughn is ded :I

I bet she would gaze at him for a bit and then act all cool like she's seen far better on Pandora, maybe throw in that she's not a virgin like Rhys is :P

Then a response could be Rhys saying "Virgin? Please, I work at Hyperion!" and Fiona be like "I don't believe you!" So then Rhys be like all suave and says "Want me to show you?"

Cue the sexy music >:D

But Vaughn is swoooollll But yes, Fiona should walk in on a changing Rhys and be like

• Nah, use your imagination :)

please continue...

• Howfuckingdareyoucallvaughn"ded"

Also, that escalated very fast.

Vaughn is ded :I I bet she would gaze at him for a bit and then act all cool like she's seen far better on Pandora, maybe throw in that s

• will do...

Nah, use your imagination

• Thnx :)

Are you a new person?

MORE HUGZ

• I wouldn't care if he was tbh... In Ep.1 I was afraid that Vaughn and Fiona would become a thing, and he just annoys me now :/ Maybe I should just replay TFTB and experience him again??

Oh yes my friend, as a writer I have to be able to escalate the situation accordingly >:)

Howfuckingdareyoucallvaughn"ded" Also, that escalated very fast.

• and experience him again??

I wouldn't care if he was tbh... In Ep.1 I was afraid that Vaughn and Fiona would become a thing, and he just annoys me now Maybe I should

• ARGH! I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA DO THAT!! AND I LET YOU DO IT ANYWAYS!!! XP

and experience him again??

• how dare you say you wouldn't care if Vaughn is dead.

Vaughn is the best, and if he dies, he will die for Rhyiona!

I wouldn't care if he was tbh... In Ep.1 I was afraid that Vaughn and Fiona would become a thing, and he just annoys me now Maybe I should

• yes just joined this thread an hour ago. but i've been lurking since last week

Thnx Are you a new person?

• Wow, ded thread much! :O

• Cool :D

yes just joined this thread an hour ago. but i've been lurking since last week

• srry bruh :P

ARGH! I KNEW YOU WERE GONNA DO THAT!! AND I LET YOU DO IT ANYWAYS!!! XP

• Look, I'll replay TFTB and see if my opinion changes all right? :P

EVERYONE DIES FOR RHYIONA! XD

how dare you say you wouldn't care if Vaughn is dead. Vaughn is the best, and if he dies, he will die for Rhyiona!

• Lol :D

srry bruh :P

• No listen. Despite the fact that Telltale hates the majority in terms of shipping here, if there was a choice of saving Vaughn or Sasha and saving Sasha meant Rhyiona would happen, although it probs wouldnt because it would be "Oh Rhys! You're my hero! I know you've been a complete asshole to me but I really want to suck your dick!" And letting Sasha die would just make Fiona mad, sorry do I seems passive agressigvehahahahah

Look, I'll replay TFTB and see if my opinion changes all right? :P EVERYONE DIES FOR RHYIONA! XD

• Asdfghjgkl omg okay so today we sort of have some sort of activity in college and I just got a call from a friend (the only friend that I made the other day) and she said she couldn't come..I'm just ... .---. tries to relax idk why am I making a big deal agshsjs but omg

• Imagine an au where everything's the same except there's pokemon

inspired by all the pokemon posts lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.