Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well, I'll still wish you won't hurt yourself. Just don't ever do more than punching things bro. :(

HazzatheMan posted: »

You don't understand how much writing those fanfics has done for me. Without those fanfics I would be a very lonely person, they opened up o

• Are you fucking kidding me?

enter image description here

ZapThroat posted: »

enter link description here

• Non-cannon, telltale hates us with a passion

• lol what a fukin joke

it's there for a reason

Poogers555 posted: »

Non-cannon, telltale hates us with a passion

• @Brawl

here's an idea for a comic :P

• YES PLEASE

@Brawl here's an idea for a comic :P

• guys i just put my lighter to a ship full of gas and i dont know whats going to happen but i know for a fact ill get out of this AK's in both hands guns a fuckin blazing

• lmao I liked season 2 more than season 1

Green613 posted: »

guys i just put my lighter to a ship full of gas and i dont know whats going to happen but i know for a fact ill get out of this AK's in both hands guns a fuckin blazing

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

lmao I liked season 2 more than season 1

• Where?

Wonders if he knows how to read

lol what a fukin joke it's there for a reason

• I liked both alot ;-;

lmao I liked season 2 more than season 1

• In the first picture. You gotta look for it. :^)

Where? Wonders if he knows how to read

• ok I'll fix it

I LIKED SEASON 2 MORE THAN SEASON 1

better

• Dear Wolfie,

Why did you choose that color ;-;

In the first picture. You gotta look for it. :^)

• I kinda need an actual punching bag though :P

Well, I'll still wish you won't hurt yourself. Just don't ever do more than punching things bro.

• sometimes things have to be subtle ;^)

Dear Wolfie, Why did you choose that color ;-;

• I don't understand what the point of that comment was :/

Tbh, it sounds like you're mad at me :(

No listen. Despite the fact that Telltale hates the majority in terms of shipping here, if there was a choice of saving Vaughn or Sasha and

• I LIKED SEASON 2 MORE THAN SEASON 1

pfft, everybody knows season 1 is far more likable than season 2 :P

ok I'll fix it I LIKED SEASON 2 MORE THAN SEASON 1 better

• You just made think out the entire intro to The Powerpuff Girls!! XP

Sugar, spice, and everything nice. These are the ingredients needed to create the perfect little girls. But Professor Plutonium accidently added another ingredient to the concoction! CHEMICAL X.

Big explosion, big success

• That's a fair point.

I liked both Seasons, but they weren't worthy of 'greatest game' titles imo. TWAU is though!

S1 was TellTale making a name for themselves, and S2 felt rushed in places :/

guys i just put my lighter to a ship full of gas and i dont know whats going to happen but i know for a fact ill get out of this AK's in both hands guns a fuckin blazing

• I'm not everyone.

I'm Wolf.

I LIKED SEASON 2 MORE THAN SEASON 1 pfft, everybody knows season 1 is far more likable than season 2 :P

• Big explosion, big success

You just made think out the entire intro to The Powerpuff Girls!! XP Sugar, spice, and everything nice. These are the ingredients needed

• yeah ur def my least fav son now

u sound like one of those losers on the TWD forum LMAO

wolf rhonu and julie are now my new favorites

I LIKED SEASON 2 MORE THAN SEASON 1 pfft, everybody knows season 1 is far more likable than season 2 :P

• I liked S1, S2 more than S1, but TWAU was kinda meh IMO. I liked the first 3 episodes but to be honest it kinda fell short after episode 3 :/

I don't think Telltale has created their perfect game yet, though Tales is shaping up to look like it will be

That's a fair point. I liked both Seasons, but they weren't worthy of 'greatest game' titles imo. TWAU is though! S1 was TellTale making a name for themselves, and S2 felt rushed in places

• yeah ur def my least fav son now

SEE IF I CARE

my father is gonna kick ur ass >.<

yeah ur def my least fav son now u sound like one of those losers on the TWD forum LMAO wolf rhonu and julie are now my new favorites

• poogs is a linguini

yeah ur def my least fav son now SEE IF I CARE my father is gonna kick ur ass >.<

• back to well regarded status like

thank u father ily

yeah ur def my least fav son now u sound like one of those losers on the TWD forum LMAO wolf rhonu and julie are now my new favorites

• Hehehehehehe ;)

Big explosion, big success

• S2 had a great start, but it fell flat with Ep's 3 and 4 imo.

I wouldn't call any of TellTale's games perfect, but I would actually say that GOT is looking to be their best one!

I liked S1, S2 more than S1, but TWAU was kinda meh IMO. I liked the first 3 episodes but to be honest it kinda fell short after episode 3

• edited August 2015

i'm actually liking tales from the borderlands more than game of thrones. It just feels that no matter what you do house forrester is losing

S2 had a great start, but it fell flat with Ep's 3 and 4 imo. I wouldn't call any of TellTale's games perfect, but I would actually say that GOT is looking to be their best one!

• To be fair it's always like that in all of GoT :P

robrua posted: »

i'm actually liking tales from the borderlands more than game of thrones. It just feels that no matter what you do house forrester is losing

• Yeah but the tension from the first playthrough is so good!

My reaction of pure shock in Ep.1 to Ramsay killing Ethan was so big that I was still jaw-dropped even after the credits rolled :O

I don't really see why Tales is getting the greatest vote tbh, yeah you can customize stuff, but does choice really affect the game though?

robrua posted: »

• Is it bad I read cock collection o.o

obviously she'll find rhys' massive sock collection duh

• HAHAHAHA

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Is it bad I read cock collection o.o

• Not mad at you, mad at Telltale cries

I don't understand what the point of that comment was Tbh, it sounds like you're mad at me

• That would be an interesting collection! XD

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Is it bad I read cock collection o.o

• I think its mostly because some people (me included)
    prefer the humor of borderlands rather than all of the feels in GoT
    but it is my 3rd favourite 2nd is The Wolf Among Us

Yeah but the tension from the first playthrough is so good! My reaction of pure shock in Ep.1 to Ramsay killing Ethan was so big that I w

• Don't worry Hazza, I'm sure it's just technical issues. They wouldn't just get rid of a category out of nowhere.

Ok I just checked the site and apparently the search feature is down I really hope it's just technical difficulties... I'm serious here,

Sign in to comment in this discussion.