Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• xD Is that good or bad?

Had a good nights sleep. Feeling lazier by the day.

• I don't know. You tell me :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

xD Is that good or bad?

• It depends on if you have somewhere to be. If you're just on vacation, then by all means go ahead. If you have to get adjusted to an early schedule, it might not be so good.

I don't know. You tell me :P

• That sounds like that S&M minigame in S02 lmao

ABigBadWolf posted: »

petition for our chosen milkshake to be a season 2 playable character if the milkshake spills then it's game over QTEs balancing the cup no dialogue options but that's a necessary sacrifice

• I'm doing fine, thanks for asking ^-^

How about you?

Sorry for the late reply .-.

Good umm day I guess to you Kimmy! How are you doing? ^----^ Sorry I replied so late

• I'm doing great ^___^

Sorry for the late reply .-.

Guess we have something in common XD

Kimmy-klu posted: »

I'm doing fine, thanks for asking ^-^ How about you? Sorry for the late reply .-.

• Eyy Rabbit I thought you were 'murican?!

So many from Lithuania Really? I thought I'm the only one :P

• Why would you think that :P

Quiff posted: »

Eyy Rabbit I thought you were 'murican?!

• Heyyy kristi!!! How ya been?

Ah that's cool to hear! Nice to see that me ducky is active and hardworking :^)

kristi78968 posted: »

Another break means checking up on this thread! Plus, I refuse to miss out on 569th page, I'M THE PRESIDENT DAMMIT! Oh, and @Quiff is bac

• Uhh... I remember hearing the name in a youtube video that I watched back in 2010, and I thought it sounded fecking catchy.

(Plus quiff's are like the fanciest hairstyles that have ever existed so :p)

Welp 69 is gone, so guys random question of the day, how did you end up with your forum names?

• EYYY JULIE WE CAME BACK ON THE SAME DAY WELCOME BACK!!

XDJulieXD posted: »

Julie/Andreea is back in tha hood!!! WHOOO!!! probably no one noticed my absence ^^" ALSO I bring you old but good cheese Also sorry for LONG POST BUTT...

• BRUUUH THIS TUNE IS MY JAM! I whistle it all the time!!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Waiting for news on TFTB Ep.4 like: Kill Bill - The Whistling Song (I'm so proud of myself for being able to whistle this whole tune accurately!!!)

• Same for me, swede brotha :/

I'm going to bed guys. Tomorrow begins my last week before school starts. Unfortunately, school means I'll spend less time here, and not for

• I'm an Art student at an international english school.

Totally not prestige, totally not bragging at all :^)

So cuz we're all friends here, I wanna know: What do you do for a living currently? What is your job? Or do you go to school? I personally have 2 part-time jobs. I work as a cleaner for Blenheim Palace and at SubWay.

• Yes yes, won't take long now.

enter image description here

ANOTHER FUCKING SPIDER But it's not in my room so I don't care. #thuglife

• 'Course man, welcome!!

Mario1OP posted: »

Um...hello. Can I join in this thread? :[

• edited August 2015

Quiff bro, bro!!! q.q THANK YOU AND WELCOME BACK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

enter image description here

EYYY JULIE WE CAME BACK ON THE SAME DAY WELCOME BACK!!

• Cool :)

^ When the joke is awkward af XD

Cool

• Aye what guys you outdid yourselves this right there made me drool like, yoo.

Green613 posted: »

Part 2 When they both woke up they had noticed that they were on top of each other in a weird way, yet neither of them got up. Fiona spok

• Elliott Chin is his steam name ^^ (in case you wanna talk to him)

Ooh, okay

• Favourite snack: Seaweed and snickers

Favourite soft drink: eh I don't like soft drinks. I prefer juice, and almond milk.

Random Question to make conversation: What is your favorite snack/Soft drink?

• Okay guys, wish me luck! And may the Rhyiona be with you! :)

(P.s. probably won't respond because I'll be in school. :P)

• edited August 2015

Good morning

• Hello! Good morning :)

robrua posted: »

Good morning

• Mornin!

robrua posted: »

Good morning

• That's good you're doing great ^-^

and oh you changed your profile pic :D

I'm doing great ^___^ Sorry for the late reply .-. Guess we have something in common XD

• Ayo I missed my pervy toad <3

The KING is back boys! Step aside.

• oh god i had a nightmare that almost gave a panic attack what the fuck. it was the usual, already weird enough "helping fiona give birth" dream again but the baby was horribly disfigured like a monster of some sort. i mean-- in retrospective it was not that terrifying, but i was immersed in the dream and it scared the shit out of me. damn it. :((((((((

i really care about these characters and story too much. it's so easy to put it against me. i'm very screwed.

• Brotha Wolf no worrie I'm with you on this one.

SEASON 2 > SEASON 1

I'm not everyone. I'm Wolf.

• edited August 2015

Yeah, I thought the last one was a bit too dark :P

That's good you're doing great ^-^ and oh you changed your profile pic

• Na that would scare the heck out me too if I had that kind of dream.

But I think you'll be fine, probably...

rhonu posted: »

oh god i had a nightmare that almost gave a panic attack what the fuck. it was the usual, already weird enough "helping fiona give birth" dr

• ...I don't even remember how your old profile picture look like..my god I'm so tired..o__o

Yeah, I thought the last one was a bit too dark :P

• idk I thought you mentioned it sometime before, guess my brains just messing with me :p

Why would you think that :P

• I barely managed to translate that without Google! XP

Buenas noches mi amigo hasta luego!

• Awww, those are great!! :D

kristi78968 posted: »

My dear fellow Rhyiona shippers, I have come with an update! My good friend named Lizzy has doodled me with a monocle and mustache, thanks t

• edited August 2015

It was the 10th doctor in drawn form. It was all black basically :P

Why are you tired? Didn't sleep? You okay? ⊙△⊙

...I don't even remember how your old profile picture look like..my god I'm so tired..o__o

• edited August 2015

HAY Y'ALL!

So I just read through the pages that accumulated while I was asleep, and some of you guys were talking about having a Skype chat or something.

Me myself I think it would be cool, so should we arrange something? If people are interested, I mean.

• BRO-FIST back!! <3

I'm ok now dude, it was just technical difficulties and everything is fine :D

I DO need a punching back don't I? :P

Hugs and gives you a... BRO FIST<3 Plz don't hurt yourself BRO!! I'm sure it is just technical difficulties. And if you ever get mad just take in 10 deep breaths or get a punching bag.xb lol BRO FIST<3

• i think so too. i don't mean this game will leave me emotionally scarred for life, i'm sure when the game ends i'll be able to move on. but during the experience i'm apparently doomed to be a mess of emotions. x)

Na that would scare the heck out me too if I had that kind of dream. But I think you'll be fine, probably...

• EYYY!! XD

I love whistling it down corridors and stuff, makes me feel badass >:)

BRUUUH THIS TUNE IS MY JAM! I whistle it all the time!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.