Mirgryn confirmed?

2»

Comments

• Maybe Gared will go to back to Ironrath and sleep with Talia.... And maybe we will see Talia's boobies... XD

Please Telltale I don't care about any weird pairings, but can you please show us Mira's bobbies just once? Bacon.

• Yeah. He is surely just another viper of King's Landing...

He is gonna betray Mira. It is known

• edited August 2015

Oh for fucks sake.
    The shipping has hit Game of Thrones.

I never thought I'd see the day..the Game of Thrones forums are gonna get flooded with both Rhysha and..Mirgryn.

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

This discussion dies slowly and i haven't seen another threads about Mirgryn so you shouldn't worry.

Oh for fucks sake. The shipping has hit Game of Thrones. I never thought I'd see the day..the Game of Thrones forums are gonna get flooded with both Rhysha and..Mirgryn.

• There's nothing wrong with shipping buddy, don't get judgy.

Oh for fucks sake. The shipping has hit Game of Thrones. I never thought I'd see the day..the Game of Thrones forums are gonna get flooded with both Rhysha and..Mirgryn.

• I wouldn't worry. This ship has next to no canon material to be based on, little to no fanart, people only bring that up a couple of times a week at most and Morgryn didn't even appear on episode 5.

I expect this ship to sink on episode 6 on a similar way that Mira and Damien's ship sunk on episode 2.

• I saw a couple of threads about this ship and sometimes I see people mentioning this ship on other threads, but it doesn't come up nearly often enough to be bothersome. I guess there is just too much important stuff to talk about, like the traitor and episode 5's final choice, for people to bother too much with shipping.

PanJogurt posted: »

This discussion dies slowly and i haven't seen another threads about Mirgryn so you shouldn't worry.

• Omid's catOmid's cat Banned
    edited August 2015

No. Tira, Rhysha, Rhyiona, Cluke, Mirgryn... thay all are dumb names. They aren't more creative than "Mom", which was a joke.
    That's what I wanted to say.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

How about Tira instead? XD

• But seriously...? MOM?! XD

Omid's cat posted: »

No. Tira, Rhysha, Rhyiona, Cluke, Mirgryn... thay all are dumb names. They aren't more creative than "Mom", which was a joke. That's what I wanted to say.

• Mirgryn will sink in episode 6.
    Don't trust no one in King's Landing. It's a nest of vipers :P

• edited August 2015

Especially someone that resembles Littlefinger so much. If there is something I expect to happen on Mira's story is Morgryn betraying her. Well, not that they are actual allies right now since their deal went nowhere due to Tyrion's arrest and Morgryn being pushed out of the Ironwood business. I guess you can't betray someone you never actually allied with. But still, I expect him to do something that will make Mira's life harder.

Mirgryn will sink in episode 6. Don't trust no one in King's Landing. It's a nest of vipers :P

• Seriously not serious.

But seriously...? MOM?! XD

• Wait what? Are you seriously telling me that people actually shipped Mira and Damien? HAHA. Mira met him in episode 2 and by the end of it she had either killed him or left him with Tom xD.

Abeille posted: »

I wouldn't worry. This ship has next to no canon material to be based on, little to no fanart, people only bring that up a couple of times a

• A very short-lived ship xD

Because it all happened within one episode, there wasn't this kind of speculation between episodes, of course. People just admitted later on that they shipped Mira and Damien while playing that episode.

Wait what? Are you seriously telling me that people actually shipped Mira and Damien? HAHA. Mira met him in episode 2 and by the end of it she had either killed him or left him with Tom xD.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.