Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited August 2015

I'd say something smart here but everyone has already said everything important ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bombummie posted: »

Hi, Rhysha fan here! First, I'm really sorry if this is gonna sound dickish, cause I really don't mean for it to. I just wonder what e

• of course, it's Linkin Park after all :D

nice observation tho

• xD Nice to meet you too

enter image description here

(Please ignore Amy and Rory xD)

Hello, sweetie tries to contain excitement oh, uhm.. right... ahem...

• Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I like Rhyiona cuz of their tsun tsun(tsundere) relationship? They would seem like a cute couple, with a lot more funny interaction... to me Sasha would be too much of a dominatrix(in general, not anything lewd) towards Rhys... so their interaction won't seem as funny, maybe more like too generic, the geek do-everything-for-her-cuz-she-says-so boyfriend and the easily-angered girlfriend? Not sure.

Even if ttg made more moments between Sasha and Rhys... it just.. didn't feel right in a way... I see Sasha and Rhys more like good friends than lovers. Also, let's be honest, Rhys and Fiona are the only ones that get any character development, we see them grow, we see them accept each other, and adapt to crazy situations. We know more about them than about Sasha or Vaughn or anyone else (except Jack). I think that growth is what makes the idea even more likable for me, I know it would be a cliché protagonist couple, but they have much more character, therefore they will have (again, for me) a much more interesting relationship, from enemies, to friends, to lovers.It's a cute and often likable progress imho. ^^ :3

Hi, Rhysha fan here! First, I'm really sorry if this is gonna sound dickish, cause I really don't mean for it to. I just wonder what e

• edited August 2015

Is there a group? cuz if it is I'm in - add me XDJulieXD

PROFILE PIC ^^ enter image description here

Nope :33

• Call me!

JumpyJoey posted: »

xD Nice to meet you too (Please ignore Amy and Rory xD)

• @MarijaaNo7 xD

-

Fiona was nearly asleep. Nearly. She would’ve fallen asleep completely, if it hadn’t been for that god-forsaken music Rhys was listening to. He was singing along to cheesy love songs that she personally hated.

“Ugh, Rhys, turn it down, will ya?!” She rolled over on the couch and stuck the pillow over her head. She could still hear the music. God damnit.

“Rhys!” she grumbled, and she heard him mutter “Okay, okay, on it.”

However, seconds later she heard a gasp, and the music was cranked up to the highest volume.

Fiona flew out of her comfortable position and nearly tackled Rhys.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING!?!” She slapped him, and he fell back against the steering wheel.

“AND WATCH THE ROAD!” Fiona continued.

Rhys hurriedly turned back to watch the road ahead. Luckily, they were driving through the desert, and the chances of hitting anything were minimal.

“What. Was. That?” Fiona said in the calm but poisonous tone she liked to use to creep Rhys out. He cringed, and turned the music down a notch lower. She tried to pay attention to the words.

”You don’t kno-o-ow, you don’t know you’re beautiful...”

Wait a minute... she nearly retched when she recognized the song.

Rhys grinned sheepishly at her when a look of understanding came to her face.

“It’s our song, Fiona.”

She looked down at him, incredulous. What was he going on about?

“That is not our song! I wasn’t even aware we had a song! And who are ‘we’?!”

Rhys looked hurt for a minute, and she regretted chewing him out like that. But then again, he deserved it. He always did.

“Don’t you remember?” Rhys sounded a tiny bit plaintive, and for his sake she really tried to remember what the hell he was talking about. “It’s the song I tried to... serenade you with...” He was blushing a bit.

It all came back to her. That night, the one he’d stood outside her window, out-of-tune guitar in hand, singing to her with that rather smooth voice of his. She’d let him in, in the end. It hadn’t been so bad...

“So?” She snapped back to reality at Rhys’ question. He was still looking at the road, but he glanced at her once in a while.

“So what?” She answered, confused.

“Are we gonna do it?” He pressed on. The end chorus was coming up fast...

Fiona was about to tell him shut up and keep his eyes fixed on the road, but the thought had already wormed its way into her head. Why not, really?

Sasha was on top with Loader Bot, Gortys and Athena, and Vaughn was paralyzed. Sure, he could still hear, but he was a lot easier to threaten in this state.

“Um... okay.” She found herself saying. Why am I even doing this? The answer came to her. I’m doing it for him, of course. Even when she was rude or violent, it was all for him in a twisted sort of way.

“Okay. Let’s do it.”

And so, driving through the desert, Rhys and Fiona sang.

”You don’t kno-o-ow, you don’t know you’re beautifu-u-ul, that’s what makes you beautiful...”

• HEY guyss finally caught up on 1300+ comments x.x

Also I WANT ON SKYPE TOO K? I feel left out q.q (I know it's my fault for not giving my details lol)

SO search XDJulieXD in Skype (if u don't find me tell so I will edit ^^)

PROFILE PIC:

• this is amazing, I didn't even know somebody would actually write this, haha :D

that song lmao I dislike it but usage in this story is 10/10

@MarijaaNo7 xD - Fiona was nearly asleep. Nearly. She would’ve fallen asleep completely, if it hadn’t been for that god-forsaken music

• It's funny for me because Rhysha is the type of ship I like (i'm so weak for kick ass action woman / clumsy dorky man) but for some reason I like Rhyiona the most. I honestly shipped them since their first scene because I adore love/hate relationships and when I saw them bickering it was almost an automatic thing to ship them. But I understand Rhyshas, I think they have chemistry too, I think the only thing that is keeping me from shipping Rhysha as much is, besides Rhyiona being the first ship since the beggining, Sasha's relationship with August which I find very interesting. You didn't sound rude at all, in fact it's very kind of you to consider our opinion! :)

• xD This is fun

Call me! ..

• I couldn't resist xD

This is actually a reference to a fanfic Wolf wrote a loooong time ago, and it was the first thing that came to my mind when seeing the prompt :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

this is amazing, I didn't even know somebody would actually write this, haha that song lmao I dislike it but usage in this story is 10/10

• we should do it more often :)

xD This is fun

• noice!

@MarijaaNo7 xD - Fiona was nearly asleep. Nearly. She would’ve fallen asleep completely, if it hadn’t been for that god-forsaken music

• I wasn’t even aware we had a song!

Damn Fiona, you're terrible. XD

Really cute fanfic, Joey! :)

• We should indeed :)

we should do it more often

• Why thank you :)

Kruzii posted: »

noice!

• so friggin cute ^_^

• Leg day...

• Don't blame her, she's just forgetful when it comes to music. That's something I just made up, but let's say it's true from now on.

Thanks Kristi <3

kristi78968 posted: »

I wasn’t even aware we had a song! Damn Fiona, you're terrible. XD Really cute fanfic, Joey!

• <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

Leg day...

• OMG YOU MADE HER A CUTE CINNAMON ROLL EVEN WITH THE GAMS!!! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?

Leg day...

• woah, this is really gorgeous, aaand cute <3

Leg day...

• Thank you :D

so friggin cute ^_^

• You remember that?! Damn good memory!

This was awesome, Joey. :D

I couldn't resist xD This is actually a reference to a fanfic Wolf wrote a loooong time ago, and it was the first thing that came to my mind when seeing the prompt

• Welcome back, Julie!

XDJulieXD posted: »

HEY guyss finally caught up on 1300+ comments x.x Also I WANT ON SKYPE TOO K? I feel left out q.q (I know it's my fault for not giving my details lol) SO search XDJulieXD in Skype (if u don't find me tell so I will edit ^^) PROFILE PIC:

• CUTE AF

.. Her left hand looks a bit.. weird? or is it just a robot thing?

Leg day...

• OHHHH MY GOOOOOOOD

Leg day...

• xD It was that good...

Thanks Wolfie :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

You remember that?! Damn good memory! This was awesome, Joey.

• Ah what the hell. I'll add you.

HEY guyss finally caught up on 1300+ comments x.x Also I WANT ON SKYPE TOO K? I feel left out q.q (I know it's my fault for not giving my details lol) SO search XDJulieXD in Skype (if u don't find me tell so I will edit ^^) PROFILE PIC:

• Congratulations! XD That's probably how much I'll have to get through after episode 4's release due to having to be off the thread for the day to avoid spoilers Oh why must I be on xbox!!-_-

• you're welcome ;)

Thank you

• Really cute job Hanna! <3

Leg day...

• edited August 2015

Nice Jams! XD

Leg day...

• enter image description here

• Thnx Ray ^^

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Welcome back, Julie!

• Oh poor you XD you have to wait a bit X3

Congratulations! XD That's probably how much I'll have to get through after episode 4's release due to having to be off the thread for the day to avoid spoilers Oh why must I be on xbox!!-_-

• YESHH

Ah what the hell. I'll add you.

• Thank you!

I dunno, I'm just good at drawing extemely bending robot legs >:)

(her legs looked something like that in a screenshot I took for reference ¯_(ツ)_/¯ )

CUTE AF .. Her left hand looks a bit.. weird? or is it just a robot thing?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.