Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i lOVE IT <3

i also imagined finch and kroger as the bullies since it seemed to fit in my head for some reason

kristi78968 posted: »

Well, what can I saw, I love the kid AU. Might as well try to write something for it, right? It's kinda crappy to me so...welp. Excuse the t

• no no, meant her arm, not her leg XD

nohuhhuh posted: »

Thank you! I dunno, I'm just good at drawing extemely bending robot legs (her legs looked something like that in a screenshot I took for reference ¯_(ツ)_/¯ )

• Thank you Houpps! :D

Houpps posted: »

This is so cute...

• I'm glad you enjoyed it Lilium!

Actually, that's a good idea. Damn, I wish I used them now!

i lOVE IT i also imagined finch and kroger as the bullies since it seemed to fit in my head for some reason

• are you flirting with me? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(◕‿-)

• I'm glad you like it!

Well I gotta say I still like her "regular mode" a bit more :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

OMG YOU MADE HER A CUTE CINNAMON ROLL EVEN WITH THE GAMS!!! WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?

• Thanks a lot! I'm really hyped to see her again in ep 4! :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

woah, this is really gorgeous, aaand cute

• ^ω^ cuter than a sack of puppies

Leg day...

• Nice gams, right? ;D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

OHHHH MY GOOOOOOOD

• Thanks Kristi! I appreciate that! :3

Cute is my middle name btw..

Really cute job Hanna!

• Me too, but now I find this version cute as well xD

I'm glad you like it! Well I gotta say I still like her "regular mode" a bit more

• Loader Bot approves!

enter image description here

Nice Jams! XD

• what the hell..I can't even read...

I dunno, I'm just good at drawing extremely bending robot arms...

XDJulieXD posted: »

no no, meant her arm, not her leg XD

• SHE'S SO CUTE

Nice gams, right? ;D

• edited August 2015

Hey guys, just want to say that if I miss something you guys want me to see, I apologize. My feed only loads around 10 posts at a time, and with at least 500 new posts coming in every day it makes it nearly impossible to see everything that you guys post here without taking up at least an hour of my time, so again I apologize but I probably won't be looking through any of my feed until the site updates the feed to make it better :/

EDIT: ALSO if you need to hit me up about something add me on steam and message me, chances are I'm probably not going to see any private messages on the forum, lmao

• enter image description here

Kruzii posted: »

are you flirting with me? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Gortys is always cute, no matter what they do with her :3

Me too, but now I find this version cute as well xD

• awww :3 that's alot of cuteness

robrua posted: »

^ω^ cuter than a sack of puppies

• oh my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Of course. I'm just hoping the upgrade on Helios won't turn her into some super-powerful robot by, I dunno, giving her large arms as well? It would ruin her.

Gortys is always cute, no matter what they do with her

• edited August 2015

For me, I shipped them the moment Fiona said "What a load of skag crap!" They are the funniest couple I've ever seen and the fact that they dont get along all the time just makes it seem like they'll never get tired of each other. They literally fight like a married couple but I bet they laugh together like best friends and that is one hella special relationship and beautiful Rhyiona chemistry.

With Rhysha however, I wasn't very comfortable with it. I can only see Rhys and Sasha being best friends but nothing more. I like Sasha a lot but I ship her with August 110% Besides, Rhysha is more on the serious romance side while Rhyiona is on the love/hate relationships which in my opinion is the best kind of relationships. They're so much fun ^u^

Besides it's not just because as Bembiann said it "they are the obvious ship" but also because there's great character development between the two and it's so much fun hearing their sides of the story and altering it to their liking and making jokes and teasing each other <3

Regardless to that, it's your opinion. You don't sound stupid and you don't sound dickish.

Bombummie posted: »

Hi, Rhysha fan here! First, I'm really sorry if this is gonna sound dickish, cause I really don't mean for it to. I just wonder what e

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯

it's ok, father. we understand :)

Green613 posted: »

Hey guys, just want to say that if I miss something you guys want me to see, I apologize. My feed only loads around 10 posts at a time, and

• edited August 2015

Will do, pumpkin ^u^

And no group chat. Not yet at least. I found out about it 7 hours later since I wake up late u.u

XDJulieXD posted: »

Is there a group? cuz if it is I'm in - add me XDJulieXD PROFILE PIC ^^

• I KNOw THAT*S WHY I LOVE HER!!

AND THANK YOUU!! <3

And I just realized that I can draw her wearing socks now since she has legs! Gortys! Socks! My life is complete!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

SHE'S SO CUTE

• I agree, there would be too many details in her design :/

Of course. I'm just hoping the upgrade on Helios won't turn her into some super-powerful robot by, I dunno, giving her large arms as well? It would ruin her.

• thred ded ;-;

• all in skype

thred ded ;-;

• wow you guys on skype all thinking ur cool kids

back in the 90's skype didnt even exist

all in skype

• Hey, no, we're all here!

thred ded ;-;

• Refuses to give out Skype cause I'm don't know what to talk about unless there's a group chat going on

all in skype

• To me it just wouldn't feel like the little ball we all know and love :(

I agree, there would be too many details in her design

• it suddenly got quiet...

that's where my concern comes from :\

Hey, no, we're all here!

• uh, i remeber ICQ

and you are just jealous because u no part of the cool kids

Green613 posted: »

wow you guys on skype all thinking ur cool kids back in the 90's skype didnt even exist

• yeah, group chat

Refuses to give out Skype cause I'm don't know what to talk about unless there's a group chat going on

• Same. That and I hate my voice and I'll just be awkward on chat. I will literally be the one who says "Hi" and then sits in silence.

Refuses to give out Skype cause I'm don't know what to talk about unless there's a group chat going on

• enter image description here

@MarijaaNo7 xD - Fiona was nearly asleep. Nearly. She would’ve fallen asleep completely, if it hadn’t been for that god-forsaken music

• Wow you guys have been busy while I was away.. :D So many new comment...so much awesome Rhyiona! :3

Too bad I have to go to sleep soon XD But I will have time to read these over the weekend! Jay!

• dirty rhyiona dreams!

Wow you guys have been busy while I was away.. So many new comment...so much awesome Rhyiona! Too bad I have to go to sleep soon XD But I will have time to read these over the weekend! Jay!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.