Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Good :1

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hi Solar, how's it going?

• edited August 2015

Don't ruin my anti Skype propanganda pls and thx

Green613 posted: »

its always dead around this time fam

• Maybe I should've said nothing :/

• I don't know what you mean lol

Oh pls,i've been standing at pc listening to all of your conversations Rhyiona .HJACK FTWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• why

Maybe I should've said nothing

• That's great :D

Good :1

• I'm fine, I think... :>

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Hey, buddy, how are you?

• How come?

• Why Solar? You've done nothing wrong!

• That's good to hear! :D

I'm fine, I think... :>

• @twdgirl43 is proud of whoring out her son, Finn. I'm so glad we have the innocent/non-lewd mom @Rhonu! XD

• your bad attitude is kiling it

Skype is killing this. ;-;

• Jesus, that's a delicious picture you got there.

Green613 posted: »

nvm i thought you were on skype ill add u on steam and send u a pic ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Don't say that! It's usually inactive around this time so don't worry!

Plus, when the skype chat started to gain momentum we were still active. Wolf is just saying the trademark "ded thread" comment! :)

Kruzii posted: »

your bad attitude is kiling it

• I just want to tease him a little bit :P

kristi78968 posted: »

Don't say that! It's usually inactive around this time so don't worry! Plus, when the skype chat started to gain momentum we were still active. Wolf is just saying the trademark "ded thread" comment!

• Ahem

My dear Rhyionas, those who are not apart of the Skype chat, DON'T WORRY! The thread is not going to die because of it. When the Skype chat started to gain momentum, we were still active here! I doubt we'll let this thread die just because of the chat! :)

enter image description here

• Oh okay! Just wanted to make sure nothing is misunderstood. :)

I just want to tease him a little bit :P

• WOW RUDE

your bad attitude is kiling it

• of course not! :D

Ahem My dear Rhyionas, those who are not apart of the Skype chat, DON'T WORRY! The thread is not going to die because of it. When the Sky

• lav ya<3

WOW RUDE

• guys! i've noticed something... i've said yesterday that i'm doing a marathon of the 3 episodes, i just finished the 1st episode again and watching the trailer closely i noticed a couple of things, again, i paused A LOT so i can see clearly..

1) this was interesting xD like what is that cat doing? that some creepy shxt .. i dont know if that a person we'll see in the future? but he/she seem to wear a suit with a creepy cat jumpsuit? idk what that is xD but do you think we will see this person? again this was shown in less than a second, i paused quickly to see.. what ya guys think? its interesting to say the least....

---> Imgur

2) i have 2 picks it seem more likely we will see those locations maybe in ep5? or 4? IDK, but see the same kinda location when you see the slide-pic in the menue.. for ep5. when you see fiona/rhys fighting! :/ so thats interesting! :)

-----> Imgur

-----> Imgur

this was the 1st teaser for the 1st episode where i paused so much to get the pics xD

Tales From The Borderlands EP2 Teaser

• I'm sure the thread will be fine, I'm just feeling mopey is all :)

Ahem My dear Rhyionas, those who are not apart of the Skype chat, DON'T WORRY! The thread is not going to die because of it. When the Sky

• lies </3

lav ya<3

• edited August 2015

I'm just feeling mopey is all :)

Hope you feel better Vice Vice Joey!

enter image description here

I'm sure the thread will be fine, I'm just feeling mopey is all

• That cat is adorable.

Mercyva posted: »

guys! i've noticed something... i've said yesterday that i'm doing a marathon of the 3 episodes, i just finished the 1st episode again and w

• believe me bby <3

lies </3

• it was staring into my soul.. O_o

That cat is adorable.

• I honestly think that its because we want them to make up in the future.

Bombummie posted: »

Hi, Rhysha fan here! First, I'm really sorry if this is gonna sound dickish, cause I really don't mean for it to. I just wonder what e

• It's past midnight, meaning that my existential dread phase has begun. Also I feel like puking at random intervals :/ I hope I'm not catching a stomach bug three days before school starts...

Nvm just remembered that I didn't have dinner, that's probably the reason xD

I'm just feeling mopey is all Hope you feel better Vice Vice Joey!

• The cat was Cassius ;3

guys! i've noticed something... i've said yesterday that i'm doing a marathon of the 3 episodes, i just finished the 1st episode again and w

• it would be so! because i think i spotted a grey beard somehow, but not all the way.. huh :O interesting....

Poogers555 posted: »

The cat was Cassius ;3

• Well, Cassius had a sucky cat, but I guess it died from waiting

it would be so! because i think i spotted a grey beard somehow, but not all the way.. huh :O interesting....

• So Telltale Staff confirmed episode 2's original song was a Gnarls Barkley song. Now I need to listen to all their songs to find out which one it is, and now I will have hope that Crazy will be ep 4 or 5s intro.

• You could always ask Laura or Job for the song names. Way easier that way than trying to figure it out on your own! :D

So Telltale Staff confirmed episode 2's original song was a Gnarls Barkley song. Now I need to listen to all their songs to find out which one it is, and now I will have hope that Crazy will be ep 4 or 5s intro.

• NEVER. And if I had to guess its probably "Who's gonna save my soul" because its the most similar

You could always ask Laura or Job for the song names. Way easier that way than trying to figure it out on your own!

• I have been late repeatedly for nearly a year...

Harry, don't worry, you haven't done anything bad enough to get fired. Five minutes is nothing, if they fire you over that then good riddanc

• what is going on

I used to have a hamster, so I'm a bit partial to them (When I think about it, half the Swedes I know have/used to have a hamster xD) Well, I'm awesome that way

• That is... a lot. We'll see how it goes though. Might be fine :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

I have been late repeatedly for nearly a year...

• PLEASE TELLTALE

I love that song so much.

So Telltale Staff confirmed episode 2's original song was a Gnarls Barkley song. Now I need to listen to all their songs to find out which one it is, and now I will have hope that Crazy will be ep 4 or 5s intro.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.