Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Fine. But I'm doing it cause I want to. Not because you said so.

nisi fer! ništa te ne razumijem počnite opet pričati engleski, molim vas. ;-;

• yeah 3000X better

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Other than that I'm sure you'll agree the thread is better. ;P

• I need translators now!

Or I'll kill every last one of you! :D

Mwahahahahahahaha >:D

seeing all these people speaking scandinavian stuff like

• Not because you sad so.

yeah, right.. :P

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

Fine. But I'm doing it cause I want to. Not because you said so.

• edited August 2015

hugs back with feelings of shame

Ducky... I uhh... breaths nervously I was speaking about other swedes in general. I- I actually speak fluent english

i am shame for deceiving ;_;

nohuhhuh posted: »

Jay we have the same problem xD We are alike! hugs hubby

• People who don't appreciate skype will still be there. I mean, I'm in the chat, but I use skype once a decade and the thread seems way more cozy and welcoming, so I prefer the forum. :P

Yeah but it kind of defeats the purpose of the thread. I've seen this happen before.

• um yeah sorry, I already posted that pic here ;( I actually don't know why I didn't PM it like the first pic. I'M SORRY!! ;A;

HazzatheMan posted: »

I would rather you sent me that pic in a PM you know.... Not post it on the thread. Oh what have you been reading???

• ya don't google it btw

nightmares xc

Wow okay that's surprisingly disturbing. I never liked Alfons Åberg...

• It's true, I swear!

Fine, maybe I was influenced to some small point by you. Maybe.

Not because you sad so. yeah, right.. :P

• Hubby..

Quiff posted: »

hugs back with feelings of shame Ducky... I uhh... breaths nervously I was speaking about other swedes in general. I- I actually speak fluent english i am shame for deceiving ;_;

• Too late, I did it literally seconds before you posted that :/

ya don't google it btw nightmares xc

• maybe I was influenced to some small point by you. Maybe

It's true, I swear! Fine, maybe I was influenced to some small point by you. Maybe.

• rest in pieces

Too late, I did it literally seconds before you posted that

• Wow um isn't that a bit harsh? Or should I be preparing for my funeral?

@Quiff, I guess we're gonna be in da ert after all ;-;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I need translators now! Or I'll kill every last one of you! Mwahahahahahahaha >:D

• edited August 2015

Sure, but it's not the same thing. Not everyone is going to be here and things aren't the same as they were.

You know how I know Celtic? We used to be on a forum -- somewhat like this. It was cosy, it was awesome. The mods were a bit irritating -- the ones here are way better -- but we were cool, you know?

Eventually, we decided to move to a chat. Not Skype, but a chat, regardless. We started moving more and more away from the forum until we didn't use it anymore. We said we'd use it, at first, but that turned out to be a lie. You know what came up? Drama and more drama and everyone started moving away and getting fed up with certain people.

Today I speak with a max of about 5 people of a group of 30+ who were regularly active..

I don't want to see the same thing happen again is all.

buntingsir posted: »

People who don't appreciate skype will still be there. I mean, I'm in the chat, but I use skype once a decade and the thread seems way more cozy and welcoming, so I prefer the forum. :P

• Okay, everyone died XD

• mitä sä höpötät? >:D

seeing all these people speaking scandinavian stuff like

• ;-; Why would they do this?

rest in pieces

• I'm already deep in my grave

Okay, everyone died XD

• Prepare your funeral. And I will sing a song for your funeral.

Cause I'm Talia Forrester's son XD

Wow um isn't that a bit harsh? Or should I be preparing for my funeral? @Quiff, I guess we're gonna be in da ert after all ;-;

• But it doesn't matter, Wolfenus is gonna be killing us anyway :(

maybe I was influenced to some small point by you. Maybe

• Well, that's really sad to hear. Hopefully that won't happen here.

Sure, but it's not the same thing. Not everyone is going to be here and things aren't the same as they were. You know how I know Celtic?

• ovo više nije smiješno -.-"

mitä sä höpötät? >:D

• I don't want to see the same thing happen again is all.

Speaking for myself, I don't see that happening (to me atleast) I've been on this forum for a while now and don't ever consider leaving, it's just been a part of me for way too long. Plus Telltale is my favorite company and they're literally ALWAYS making games so I see no reason to leave :P

Sure, but it's not the same thing. Not everyone is going to be here and things aren't the same as they were. You know how I know Celtic?

• but i no want to return dere it cold ;-;

Wow um isn't that a bit harsh? Or should I be preparing for my funeral? @Quiff, I guess we're gonna be in da ert after all ;-;

• Right now, everyone's on skype chat (not in a voice call). Wanna join too or you joined already? :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'm already deep in my grave

• I know you wouldn't -- you made the thread afterall. ;P But I feel like getting too cosy in Skype is dangerous for this place.

Green613 posted: »

I don't want to see the same thing happen again is all. Speaking for myself, I don't see that happening (to me atleast) I've been on

• edited August 2015

This is why sometimes I consider leaving that website.

People on tumblr are crazy at times.

Someone is sending me these mean comments on Tumblr ;__; 20 anti-Rhyiona asks already.. Why???

• O-okay then... gets into grave

R-rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is l-life...

Prepare your funeral. And I will sing a song for your funeral. Cause I'm Talia Forrester's son XD

• We do actually.

We don't have enough trash to support our renewable energy thingy, so we gotta import it from Norway

• I hope so. I really hope so because this is one (not all of them) of the reasons I greatly dislike Skype and things like that.

Some people in that group ended up making me feel miserable and it just became toxic.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Well, that's really sad to hear. Hopefully that won't happen here.

• We don't have a choice, Quiff. I think this is the end.

but i no want to return dere it cold ;-;

• Very beautiful ducky <3

even though I don't understand you.

mitä sä höpötät? >:D

• Well, at least I got to have one last fika today :/

We don't have a choice, Quiff. I think this is the end.

• Well, I understand what you're feeling and I'm afraid of the same thing. But we also have to acknowledge the fact that some people are probably not at home or busy right now and etc. And I think that as long as some of us are constantly returning here, the thread will live. You can count these 5 people in for sure and that's already something, right? I'm absolutely certain, that I'll be here like I always did.

• I don't really have the account for skype rn, but thanks for the offer :P

Right now, everyone's on skype chat (not in a voice call). Wanna join too or you joined already? :P

• I... I didn't even get a kanelbulle ;-;

Well, at least I got to have one last fika today

Sign in to comment in this discussion.