Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• nemam ni volje prevesti sto je rekla, previse slova u jednoj rijeci x)

hrpa slova strpanih u jednu besmislenu riječ? xD

• Yeah I am shame right now. I have seriously no idea why I didn't PM this to you... ;/ stupid mind..

I like this waaaaay better than the first one so I'm glad you don't hate this xD

And again sorry, I guess I was kinda proud of this and wanted to show this here??? Maybe that's the reason why I didn't PM this to you?? AAAaaa!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well I wanted this to be sent to me in a PM like last time.... But I love it so much!!!!!! XD THIS IS AMAZING!!!

• I hope so, thank you. I guess I just wanted to let you guys know I'm not being whiny for no reason. :P

buntingsir posted: »

You don't have to apologise. Again I totally understand how you feel. Still, I think it'll all return to normal. And again as long as som

• Perkele..

ozbiljan sam... nije više smiješno.

• And Skype lovers. :P

only person you're gonna offend is skype xD

• ja probao google prevoditelj xD

enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

nemam ni volje prevesti sto je rekla, previse slova u jednoj rijeci x)

• Sure is. This place is amazing.

Skype will never be as good as this place. ;3 It's like the second home here.

• nemam pojma je li to nekakva uvreda ili ne?

nohuhhuh posted: »

Perkele..

• wuuuut?

čudnog jezika hah x)

ja probao google prevoditelj xD

• i've never heard anyone with a finnish accent, but i bet it's not that bad!! <3 in spain we are known for our terrible english... x)

I know that feeling Finnish accent sounds so retard, nobody would take me seriously if I spoke English on skype xD

• HE SO CUTE!!! :3

Some of these are too detailed in my opinion. Still cool tho This cute little badger should be the next rattata

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯

budimo iskreni, svi skandinavci su čudni ljudi xD

wuuuut? čudnog jezika hah x)

• edited August 2015

I'm proud of myself too. I almost didn't whine about being so busy xD

Well now it works fine again, hopefully it stays that way.

Luckily you are back already on Sunday! I won't be here a lot during this weekend because I'm gonna spend some time with my father. But I'm still gonna miss you ;D

Yes, weekends are awesome, you beat this week, I'm so proud of you! Sorry to hear that, my connection wasn't that smooth recently too, I

• uglavnom da hah

fjordovi, struja, fjordovi, snijeg isl, :P

¯_(ツ)_/¯ budimo iskreni, svi skandinavci su čudni ljudi xD

• Nah, I use Skype to communicate with friends outside the country as well as half an hour away but I don't feel like using it here. The thread is too much like home.

And you're not being bitter, you're being regretful. At least that's how I see it.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Sorry for all this bitterness, I don't want to ruin anyone's day. Being sick is kinda making me more irritable than usual, please forgive me? I just worry.

• When I was a kid I wanted to be pokemon creator ;D

HazzatheMan posted: »

HE SO CUTE!!!

• You have the most adorable laugh!!! XD

• I guess... I just do regret a lot of thing about that time.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Nah, I use Skype to communicate with friends outside the country as well as half an hour away but I don't feel like using it here. The thread is too much like home. And you're not being bitter, you're being regretful. At least that's how I see it.

• edited August 2015

It's just really difficult to pronounce English right if you are a Finn. :P

in spain we are known for our terrible english... x)

but that's just a stereotype, not the truth :D

rhonu posted: »

i've never heard anyone with a finnish accent, but i bet it's not that bad!! in spain we are known for our terrible english... x)

• Oh, spending time with father is nice, hope you'll have fun! :D

Yes, I'm glad I won't be going for too long. I'm gonna miss you too! ;3

Oh, god, I just realized that after the weekend we'll have to wait only 2 more days for the episode's release. I'm so happy. ;__;

I'm proud of myself too. I almost didn't whine about being so busy xD Well now it works fine again, hopefully it stays that way. Lucki

• Well this is gonna be different. It has to be.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I guess... I just do regret a lot of thing about that time.

• nemam

that word is so cute!

like naminami... ;D

oioioio ku en ymmärrä paskaakaan sun kielestä mutta löysin yhen söpön sanan ja nyt oon ihan et kääk ku se on niiiiiin lutulutu..

söppänä oot :3

nemam pojma je li to nekakva uvreda ili ne?

• yeah it's basically "wuuut" xD Google translator doesn't understand modern language..

wuuuut? čudnog jezika hah x)

• wuuut? rly? x)

yeah it's basically "wuuut" xD Google translator doesn't understand modern language..

• My reaction to all your guys' compliments and comments.

Yes, even the President gets embarrassed!

• o bože dragi, daj mi snage da ovo uspješno prevedem -.-"

nemam that word is so cute! like naminami... ;D oioioio ku en ymmärrä paskaakaan sun kielestä mutta löysin yhen söpön sanan ja nyt oon ihan et kääk ku se on niiiiiin lutulutu.. söppänä oot

• edited August 2015

aw, i'm glad it's not a problem for you guys!! ; v ;

me if rhys kisses anyone that is not fiona

enter link description here

kristi78968 posted: »

i've seen that people around the forums are going to make reaction videos too and now i'm less insecure about showing my reactions to episod

• DON'T DIE GUYS! IF YOU DIE, I'LL KILL YOU!

• k kill meh

Wolfenus54 posted: »

DON'T DIE GUYS! IF YOU DIE, I'LL KILL YOU!

• Well I'm gonna go watch Mission Impossible. It's about time, there's five movies already. See ya guys.

• OH MY GOD, THIS WAS THE CLIP I WAS REFERRING TO!

rhonu posted: »

aw, i'm glad it's not a problem for you guys!! ; v ; me if rhys kisses anyone that is not fiona enter link description here

• have fun <3

Well I'm gonna go watch Mission Impossible. It's about time, there's five movies already. See ya guys.

• Thanks I will. There are 6 dog puppies at my father's place. PUPPIES!! I'll hug them so hard!! :3

Oh, god, I just realized that after the weekend we'll have to wait only 2 more days for the episode's release. I'm so happy. ;__;

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, spending time with father is nice, hope you'll have fun! Yes, I'm glad I won't be going for too long. I'm gonna miss you too! ;3

• Oh, I watched it yesterday, it's pretty enjoyable, hope you'll have a great time!

Well I'm gonna go watch Mission Impossible. It's about time, there's five movies already. See ya guys.

• ;-;

c u l8ter, i guess ;-;

have fun watching the movies!

• Mitä = What

but MITÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄH???? is a lot funnier ;P

wuuut? rly? x)

• it's not su cute when you say "nemam novca" :/

nemam that word is so cute! like naminami... ;D oioioio ku en ymmärrä paskaakaan sun kielestä mutta löysin yhen söpön sanan ja nyt oon ihan et kääk ku se on niiiiiin lutulutu.. söppänä oot

• Aw, I was about to say good job on drawing it! :P

It's a great pic :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey guys. Today, I have a gift to all Rhyiona fans! BTW, I didn't draw it. I found it on google :P

• xD

istina

it's not su cute when you say "nemam novca"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.