Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i think in south america they have a better english, because they are near english-speaking countries, but in spain we're a total mess... my english is decent but spaniards as a whole are a bit embarrassing at talking in english :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

You should hear a Swede speak English with an accent xD Funny thing is, most of us (me and my friends) can speak with an accent even though our English is pretty good. We mock our own language :P

• štoooooooooooo, kaaaaaaaaaaaj, čaaaaaaaaaa

heh :)

nohuhhuh posted: »

Mitä = What but MITÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄH???? is a lot funnier ;P

• That is extremely cool! XD

• edited August 2015

I believe you :D

that word just reminded me of one cute Finnish word..that's all :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

it's not su cute when you say "nemam novca"

• znam iz iskustva </3

xD istina

• Aw, puppies!!!! So cute. ;__;

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enter image description here

(That gif of yours is great though xD)

Thanks I will. There are 6 dog puppies at my father's place. PUPPIES!! I'll hug them so hard!! Oh, god, I just realized that after th

• Be proud! It's amazing! <3

Yeah I am shame right now. I have seriously no idea why I didn't PM this to you... ;/ stupid mind.. I like this waaaaay better than the f

• svi hrvati znaju ;-;

osim jbnih političara..

znam iz iskustva </3

• This soap opera is the best thing ever!!! XP

rhonu posted: »

aw, i'm glad it's not a problem for you guys!! ; v ; me if rhys kisses anyone that is not fiona enter link description here

• edited August 2015

What's going on were you live?

We have so much shit going on here tbh :P

• I wanna another Finn here. I'm so jealous because John_Smith13 and MarijaaNo7 can understand each other!! ;A;

• ta ti je dobra

aha, nazalost :(

svi hrvati znaju ;-; osim jbnih političara..

• helvete vad trökigt ;-;

du få vila i frid ändå gubben

Jag... jag hade ingen fika alls...

• edited August 2015

Wolfenus54 posted: »

DON'T DIE GUYS! IF YOU DIE, I'LL KILL YOU!

• That I can do loads of :^)

aw thanks, you don't need to understand me, just love me. That's enough..

• I know right? :D

All my fellow Russians are away and I feel tempted to start speaking random words, so noone would understand me. x)

I wanna another Finn here. I'm so jealous because John_Smith13 and MarijaaNo7 can understand each other!! ;A;

• HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA that's the most international piece of spanish i could think of right now... well, that and the macarena x) once i met one of the singers of the macarena in a bar and he said that "i was very pretty". i bet i'm gonna be the next macarena frickin watch me

kristi78968 posted: »

OH MY GOD, THIS WAS THE CLIP I WAS REFERRING TO!

• lel

Wolfenus54 posted: »

DON'T DIE GUYS! IF YOU DIE, I'LL KILL YOU!

• baš nemaš sreće.

hehehehe >:D

I wanna another Finn here. I'm so jealous because John_Smith13 and MarijaaNo7 can understand each other!! ;A;

• croats can understand quite a lot of russian, bruh :)

buntingsir posted: »

I know right? All my fellow Russians are away and I feel tempted to start speaking random words, so noone would understand me. x)

• I agree that the Skype is distracting from the thread a little too much :/

ABigBadWolf posted: »

is this skype's fault again

• edited August 2015

here

jk I thought swedish and finnish were very similar languages so you can all talk together?

• Bet that's Grumpy :P

Someone is sending me these mean comments on Tumblr ;__; 20 anti-Rhyiona asks already.. Why???

• edited August 2015

They are French bulldogs!

Thanks, I like spamming my silly gifs :P

Aw, puppies!!!! So cute. ;__; !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (That gif of yours is great though xD)

• my skype doesn't work... i think you killed it... not that i care because i don't use it but damn your aim is on point

is this skype's fault again

• swedish is a germanic, and finnish is an ugro-finnic languange.

they're very different

LikeABoss

here jk I thought swedish and finnish were very similar languages so you can all talk together?

• Блин

croats can understand quite a lot of russian, bruh

• every rhyiona hater makes us stronger

Someone is sending me these mean comments on Tumblr ;__; 20 anti-Rhyiona asks already.. Why???

• I'm not leaving the forum for Skype.

The people on there the most are Sandra and a few others :P

Sure, but it's not the same thing. Not everyone is going to be here and things aren't the same as they were. You know how I know Celtic?

• 4got about that sry

swedish is a germanic, and finnish is an ugro-finnic languange. they're very different LikeABoss

• enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Be proud! It's amazing!

• štaa?!

plin?!

Блин

• Watch some MLP and you'll be fine in no time :^)

I think I'm scarred for life

• aww dear ;; don't worry, we're not going anywhere!! ohana means family and family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten :_(

Sure, but it's not the same thing. Not everyone is going to be here and things aren't the same as they were. You know how I know Celtic?

• IKR!!

Welp no other Finns here, but that doesn't stop me speaking randomly Finnish! >:D

I know right? All my fellow Russians are away and I feel tempted to start speaking random words, so noone would understand me. x)

• 'cause yo swedish it's in the blood

That's more like it, I guess sigh Why am I always the one with the controversial opinion?

• Даже и близко нет х)

Это просто разговорное ругательство. It's like saying 'darn' or stuff like that.

štaa?! plin?!

• well it has a little bit of truth... :P

It's just really difficult to pronounce English right if you are a Finn. :P in spain we are known for our terrible english... x) but that's just a stereotype, not the truth

Sign in to comment in this discussion.