Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• All i have to say ..

enter image description here

• this is so weird xD, i dont like the fact that luke is doing that creepy stuff in front of clemmy's face yo! xD

This: Jk, XD

• FOR REAL.

Mercyva posted: »

* All i have to say ..

• Hey guys... I have an idea for a Rhyiona one shot. I don't know if it's already been written though. ;_; Has anyone written about Rhys and Fiona meeting as children, and meeting again in Zer0 Sum, and not initially realizing they've met? I'm sorry if it sounds stupid. It popped into my head in the shower, and I don't know if anyone's written it yet, or anything similar.

• Oh man... They must idiots, or jerks, or both. I'm really sorry to hear that - do you have any backups for jobs?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ok so I went to my hearing. I got fired. So yeah, anyone who thought I would come out of it ok... You were wrong.

• Nope, no one has done it yet! Even if someone has, it's always nice to see someone else's spin on it. Go ahead and do it! :D

Hey guys... I have an idea for a Rhyiona one shot. I don't know if it's already been written though. ;_; Has anyone written about Rhys and F

• Hey, what's your Tumblr?

nohuhhuh posted: »

Someone is sending me these mean comments on Tumblr ;__; 20 anti-Rhyiona asks already.. Why???

• Oh, thank God! That's great! I hope he makes a full recovery!

Hello guys! I feel alright today, apparently the hospital says my Dad will be fine for... I don't know. (Leg injury [I thought it was ve

• edited August 2015

Edit: Eff this. I'm done with this new forum image thing.

• edited August 2015

That's a relief. I can't write it right now, but I've had this weird image in my mind. Rhys and Fiona met as young children, and Rhys had the eye, but not the arm yet (unless they only work together, I can change it if they do), and Rhys scanned Fiona. She paid attention the way the ECHO eye lit up, and thought it was kind of cool. Eventually, Rhys goes back to Helios, never to be seen again. Like, 20 years later, Fiona finds him eerily familiar, but can't remember where she's seen him.

Then, the ECHO eye lights up.

(Or something.)

kristi78968 posted: »

Nope, no one has done it yet! Even if someone has, it's always nice to see someone else's spin on it. Go ahead and do it!

• But...Kenny was right, they ARE a match! :D

Mercyva posted: »

this is so weird xD, i dont like the fact that luke is doing that creepy stuff in front of clemmy's face yo! xD

• Anyway, good night everyone..or ....err....mm...world....

(I hate Skype) >:[

• Goodnight!

Anyway, good night everyone..or ....err....mm...world.... (I hate Skype) >:[

• edited August 2015

Good night ^-^...

(Well Skype is actually pretty dead and everything is usually dead around this time) :/

Anyway, good night everyone..or ....err....mm...world.... (I hate Skype) >:[

• The thread is dead

Skype is dead

4 y guys :'T

• I guess everyone is either busy or asleep

The thread is dead Skype is dead 4 y guys :'T

• edited August 2015

(Just woke up in the middle of the night :/)

Reasons why I hate Skype:

1. Long a$s sign up / sometimes says "error occurred when creating your account"
    2. I don't like speaking to other people (in internet public) [Though I know they were probably just texting]
    3. Can't catch up with chatting while texting
    4. People in Skype be like "Where's 'blah-blah-blah'?" While that 'blah-blah-blah' is in the original Rhyiona thread in Telltale (Trolltale) Community.
    5. For me, it's just a waste of time and Fun...:/

Great, everyone's going to hate me for this :\

Though I appreciate you telling me where was everyone and them being "dead" (Not really because I'll really cry), Thanks Kimmy! :]

Now, OFF TO SLEEP WITH MY TEDDY BEAR! ;D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Good night ^-^... (Well Skype is actually pretty dead and everything is usually dead around this time)

• Who to blame:

1% Skype

99% Trolltale for not shipping Rhyiona. :[

Or... was I wrong?

The thread is dead Skype is dead 4 y guys :'T

• Is anyone alive? If not, I'll feed you to Ludd Whitehill lol XD

• Correction:

50% Skype

50% Trolltale for not shipping Rhyiona.

Here. That makes sense.

Who to blame: 1% Skype 99% Trolltale for not shipping Rhyiona. :[ Or... was I wrong?

• enter image description here

Goodnight again ^-^

Yeah I understand ^-^ lmao

(Just woke up in the middle of the night ) Reasons why I hate Skype: * Long a$s sign up / sometimes says "error occurred when creati

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Is anyone alive? If not, I'll feed you to Ludd Whitehill lol XD

• whats uuuuup

• ded thred ;-;

Kruzii posted: »

whats uuuuup

• I see, I see

ded thred ;-;

• the calm before the episode 4 storm

• Did the Whitehills kill everyone? Or Vallory did?

Kruzii posted: »

whats uuuuup

• Now that is just depressing

• We can actually discuss in real time(meaning it's faster)... Ray... JOIN US

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I don't understand the need for Skype if they're just doing what we do here anyway.

• I got 79 new comments bruh. And I was away for more than ten hours ;-;

• ;-;

depressive hugz

JumpyJoey posted: »

I got 79 new comments bruh. And I was away for more than ten hours ;-;

• accepts depressive hugz

;-;

;-; depressive hugz

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm still so hyped for Tuesday.