Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Things have changed now :(

Quiff posted: »

in the 'ol times when there was only 11 members, this number was a blessing

• I remeber the time youu had to plan at least 2 hours a day for this thread to be up to date

JumpyJoey posted: »

Things have changed now

• Oh yes, and by the time you caught up, there was already another page written :P

Kruzii posted: »

I remeber the time youu had to plan at least 2 hours a day for this thread to be up to date

• good times. ;-;

Oh yes, and by the time you caught up, there was already another page written :P

• They're not entirely gone yet... we can fix this. Right?

good times. ;-;

• enter image description here

They're not entirely gone yet... we can fix this. Right?

• I'm not going anywhere, sorry. Faster doesn't mean better and for me this thread is home.

XDJulieXD posted: »

We can actually discuss in real time(meaning it's faster)... Ray... JOIN US

• 80 new comments over the night?

Really?

;-;

• i kno ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

80 new comments over the night? Really? ;-;

• ;.;

• edited August 2015

My last visit was 37 minutes ago, yet only 10 comments.

R.I.P Rhyiona thread.

• My attempt to bring the thread back to life. Here's hoping someone's heard of Florence and the Machine.

-

I'm not calling you a liar, just don't lie to me

enter image description here

I'm not calling you a thief, just don't steal from me

I'm not calling you a ghost, just stop haunting me

And I love you so much, I'm gonna let you...

...kill me.

• The sad truth ;-;

• I already have a second job so I'm still working there thank God :P

In the end, I probably did deserve the sack, but even so, not fun...

Oh man... They must idiots, or jerks, or both. I'm really sorry to hear that - do you have any backups for jobs?

• Oh wait, which MI film did you watch? :/

I was under the impression you had watched Rogue Nation!! So did you watch the very first MI film then?

If so then I quite enjoyed the first film, it was a proper Spy thriller instead of an action film like the later ones are :D

I thought it was fine, but we'll see what I think of the rest of 'em. I don't know if Rogue Nation is even out in Sweden

• That's great news my friend, hopefully he won't have any long-term injuries as well :)

Hello guys! I feel alright today, apparently the hospital says my Dad will be fine for... I don't know. (Leg injury [I thought it was ve

• Either I suck at reviving threads or there's no hope. But, seeing as I'm me, it's probably the former :P

• Ugh, chicken soup is surprisingly bland :/

gonna eat some chicken soup brb I hate chicken soup

• Either I suck

Either I suck at reviving threads or there's no hope. But, seeing as I'm me, it's probably the former :P

• Oh man now I feel like shit :(

I'm extremely sorry I made you feel that way, I got personal about it cuz it was something awesome you were doing for me and I didn't want anyone else to see it just yet.... But in the end it's all ok :)

I should be asking you if we're cool! XP

sigh C'mere and embrace me, you cute little Axolotl

BIG hugs!!!

nohuhhuh posted: »

No no no you didn't do anything wrong. I'm angry at myself because I posted this drawing here without thinking. This caracter is clearly i

• I watched the first one, yeah. I am shame, there's five movies out and I hadn't even seen the first one :(

Yup, I think a lot of people thought that, I should've been clearer :P

I really liked it, I thought it got pretty serious in the end. My favourite scene was the train scene, because unlike other movies where the characters stand up fine on top of a speeding train, this one maintained some realism.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh wait, which MI film did you watch? I was under the impression you had watched Rogue Nation!! So did you watch the very first MI film

• :(

Either I suck

• That's an awesome threat right there! XP

rhonu posted: »

oh god... i... i don't know if i can. it's full of untranslatable idioms, but i guess it's something like "listen here, child, i'm going to slap you in the face so hard you'll think i slapped you five hundred times"...?

• Wow! :O

That's, impressive....

nohuhhuh posted: »

ohkay.. I'm thinking of Japanese sea bunnies..

• Ahh so you did see MI1!!! XP

No worries, I quite liked the first one, it's probably my favorite one cuz it's all about the spy plot and not the action.

Yeah But I think everyone thinks I went to see Rogue Nation I'm ashamed to admit that I'm so behind I hadn't even seen MI 1

• I'm probably just not good at bumping threads is all xD

;-;

• HAHAHA!!! Metabolism of a blast furnace! XP

MeatBicycle posted: »

F: "How does he not weigh like, a million pounds?" R: "pretty sure he (vaughn) has the metabolism of a blast furnace" F: "sporks and I, we kinda got... history"

• ¯_(ツ)_/¯

me neither :)

I'm probably just not good at bumping threads is all xD

• Awwww :3

@nohuhhuh Finally broke out the drawing tools

• Yeah :)

I agree!

Ahh so you did see MI1!!! XP No worries, I quite liked the first one, it's probably my favorite one cuz it's all about the spy plot and not the action.

• Mornin' :)

9 hour shift today.... Fucking hell :P

Anyways, I will miss you all, and when I return I will no doubt have a lot to catch up on!! XD

LOVE YOU GUYS!! <3

• At least we have interesting conversations xD

¯_(ツ)_/¯ me neither

• good luck, bruh!

Mornin' 9 hour shift today.... Fucking hell :P Anyways, I will miss you all, and when I return I will no doubt have a lot to catch up on!! XD LOVE YOU GUYS!!

• Hey don't worry! Movies are there to be appreciated at any time :)

Lol, I didn't think too highly of Rogue Nation tbh. Even though it had a lot of scenes filmed at Blenheim Palace!!! XP

MI1 had a lot of realism tbh, plus it wasn't trying to be an action movie. Them MI2 changed everything...

I watched the first one, yeah. I am shame, there's five movies out and I hadn't even seen the first one Yup, I think a lot of people tho

• enter image description here

At least we have interesting conversations xD

• R.I.P. Rhyiona thread until episode 4 comes out. XD

• And guess what:

I'm working on Tuesday >:(

Wolfenus54 posted: »

R.I.P. Rhyiona thread until episode 4 comes out. XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.