Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Here. Just to make you feel better cause of the thread's activity. BTW, Skype is dead for now, as I told you before XD

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life!

enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Haha. You fell for it again! >:3 Skype is dead, so don't worry. What is gonna be? Hate or love? XD

• Yeah same here :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

And guess what: I'm working on Tuesday >:(

• let's just leave this behind okay? :) I made a mistake and I can't undo it but at least now I know better ;)

axolotl hug

Oh man now I feel like shit I'm extremely sorry I made you feel that way, I got personal about it cuz it was something awesome you were

• They will pay for this!!!!

Poogers555 posted: »

They Removed The Kiss

• i'm sorry, my phone sent that before i could finish it! x)

what i was going to say is, don't worry because all of the other places i'm active are as dead as this thread. e.g. i'm very active on twitter and when i don't write for a few days people start to wonder where i am (and making jokes like rip aurora and stuff like that) but i haven't written in like one week and a half and no one has noticed, because there is no one to notice, because it's dead as heck. people are travelling and doing things and taking a break i guess, when i was in school august was always the month i would start thinking "wow, i never thought i would say this but i am so bored i actually want school to start soon". the forums i roleplay in are pretty dead too around those dates. so i don't think it's skype's fault, i want to think that it's just classic summer quietness... i hope so!! ;; i don't think people would abandon us like that.

though with episode 4 almost here i find it weird that there aren't more people around, but i'm sure that when the episode comes out it'll explode again! ´v`

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I have a feeling that sentence is incomplete. :P

• Well I'm seeing a really unexpected side of you ;D

oh god. So adorable!!

I can't believe you just made this for me! You're too cute!! :3

@nohuhhuh Finally broke out the drawing tools

• edited August 2015

Yeah, I understand it's summer and everything but it's exactly because the episode is around the corner that I'm worried -- surely there'd be some hype around it by now. I mean, it comes out this Tuesday. ;-;

Hopefully this blows up by then -- and by that I mean I hope the thread blows up, not Skype because if that happens then I really don't know what to say. :(

rhonu posted: »

i'm sorry, my phone sent that before i could finish it! x) what i was going to say is, don't worry because all of the other places i'm ac

• edited August 2015

Well I'm simply not as active as before because summer + work is a bad combo :P

Summers are really short in Finland and I really enjoy going outside and spending some time at the beach you know..stuff like that. When it's fall ( and winter) I spend so much more time inside because there is nothing to do outside.

i'm sorry, my phone sent that before i could finish it! x) what i was going to say is, don't worry because all of the other places i'm ac

• Just type nohuhhuh there and you'll find me :P

Hey, what's your Tumblr?

• Don't worry, it is.

I hope to Rhyiona Skype is dead too or this is just ridiculous.

• I'm sure he\he just wants some attention...

buntingsir posted: »

God, some people can be so hateful... What's the point in these messages, they're not going to change anyone's opinion here. And yes, let's get some flamethrowers people >:D

• edited August 2015

Morning my fellow Rhyiona shippers! :) Goes back to sleep

• I don't believe it's Grumpy. I know he's has really sarcastic sense of humor but I don't believe he would be this mean..

Bet that's Grumpy :P

• So is the thread..

But the picture is beautiful

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Here. Just to make you feel better cause of the thread's activity. BTW, Skype is dead for now, as I told you before XD Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life!

• Good mor-

Goes back to sleep

kristi78968 posted: »

Morning my fellow Rhyiona shippers! Goes back to sleep

• Sees this page is all about Skype

Has to make a speech including the issue for Monday but goes back to sleep anyway

This may or may not be a long speech, but Imma think of something!

• i hope so too. if you guys aren't around i still don't have anyone to talk about the episode :(

i never liked skype, in my case not because of a bad experience, but because i grew up with msn messenger and all of the sudden it was replaced by skype like "whoops msn is gone now if you wanna chat you have to use skype haha" and i refused to use skype because it worked (works) like absolute crap and it's ugly and boring af (where are the ugly emoticons? and the colors in the nicknames? and the predefined sounds?) i hate how it's not like msn messenger at all. people say i'm like an angry grandma who refuses to adapt to new times but really, i don't talk personally to people online that much now and it's because everyone uses skype and i don't. yea i'm bitter. skype killed my husband msn messenger. i will never forget. i will never forgive.

Yeah, I understand it's summer and everything but it's exactly because the episode is around the corner that I'm worried -- surely there'd b

• Don't worry, I'm trying my best not to go back to sleep! :)

Hey Wolf, what's up? :) Hugs and high fives

Good mor- Goes back to sleep

• Good morning, Ms President. Sleep well, Ms President.

Goes back to crying in the corner

• That's the spirit, don't give in!

Well, nothing. At all. Thread is dead. ;-;

Don't worry, I'm trying my best not to go back to sleep! Hey Wolf, what's up? Hugs and high fives

• Hello Vice Vice President Joey!

No! Don't cry! You must be strong! Hugs

JumpyJoey posted: »

Good morning, Ms President. Sleep well, Ms President. Goes back to crying in the corner

• Status report: Goddamn nothing.

My purpose is to report the happenings of the thread to you, ma'am. What am I supposed to do when the thread has no happenings?

Hello Vice Vice President Joey! No! Don't cry! You must be strong! Hugs

• I remember msn... you could send nudges to people when they were ignoring you... good times.

Also, I'll be around the thread and I'm sure John, Joey and others will be too. But Skype is steal gonna steal some people, apparently. It just sucks. I don't see the thrill. It's faster, so? A chat doesn't have the same familiar feeling as the thread. It reminds me of those times where you chat with the kids from your class that you didn't even like.

"hi"

"sup"

"not much u"

"not much brb"

"k"

the end

i hope so too. if you guys aren't around i still don't have anyone to talk about the episode i never liked skype, in my case not because

• edited August 2015

Don't worry, you're not disappointing me! It's not your fault that the thread is currently not being active at the moment. :)

I think I should just leave the Skype chat, maybe people will follow? I had a slight feeling that this would happen. We had a few nice things that some of us posted there but for some reason, they just never ended up here.

It's my job as President to see this thread move forward smoothly and if I must do that, then I will!

Status report: Goddamn nothing. My purpose is to report the happenings of the thread to you, ma'am. What am I supposed to do when the thread has no happenings?

• Hugs Wolf

That's the spirit, don't give in! Well, nothing. At all. Thread is dead. ;-;

• Sees this page is all about Skype

we're kinda salty lol

Sees this page is all about Skype Has to make a speech including the issue for Monday but goes back to sleep anyway This may or may not be a long speech, but Imma think of something!

• edited August 2015

i think the thread is as fast as a chat sometimes x) and i like to be able to answer comments and so on. i think it would be a bit chaotic to talk in a chat, but i haven't been to any with people of this thread, so i don't know. i think you made a chatzy once, but i wasn't there ;;

msn died for our sins

I remember msn... you could send nudges to people when they were ignoring you... good times. Also, I'll be around the thread and I'm sure

• Hello president Kristi! ;D

As you probably know already, this thread and it's members are going through some sad times ;( All this Skype bitterness shall not defeat us! >:c we are better than this!!

I have many ideas to draw but I'll have to wait till it's night. :D Now I'm petting a cat. <3

• I have no purpose in life...

You know, I would like that a lot. But I don't feel it's my call to say anything about it.

Don't worry, you're not disappointing me! It's not your fault that the thread is currently not being active at the moment. I think I sho

• We were on a chatzy once but it was a one time thing. It wasn't supposed to stick so it was fine. It still wasn't NEARLY as amazing as the thread. The pictures and video formats were irritating. Call me whiny but I think this is way better. Your notes tell you if someone replied so why would speed matter anyway? I don't understand. ;-;

that SMILEY

THE MEMORIES

i think the thread is as fast as a chat sometimes x) and i like to be able to answer comments and so on. i think it would be a bit chaotic t

• We need more sugar! I'm inching to draw more cute Rhyiona..

Sees this page is all about Skype we're kinda salty lol

• Hello Vice President Hanna!

Yeah, it's a mixture between school, work, and Skype. School is starting back up for me, so I won't be around for the hours the thread is usually active. Hates school with a passion even more

Yes, we are strong and will continue to post here! :)

Ah, I drew something earlier this morning for a fandom I'm apart of since today is the day something happened in the series. It was just mainly a rough sketch cause I'm terrible XD

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hello president Kristi! ;D As you probably know already, this thread and it's members are going through some sad times ;( All this Skype

• I feel like I should write or post some edits but this whole thing is cutting my motivation. ;-;

We need more sugar! I'm inching to draw more cute Rhyiona..

• Don't wrry Joey, you will bring status updates to me again soon! :) Hugs

I have no purpose in life... You know, I would like that a lot. But I don't feel it's my call to say anything about it.

• You should still do it, Wolf! :D

I feel like I should write or post some edits but this whole thing is cutting my motivation. ;-;

• You already know I'll be down for that! I need more cute Rhyiona fanart!

We need more sugar! I'm inching to draw more cute Rhyiona..

• I dunno if I can force it, might be half assed. ;P

You should still do it, Wolf!

• I hope so, ma'am. Hugs back

Don't wrry Joey, you will bring status updates to me again soon! Hugs

• Skadeglädje...

Schadenfreude...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.