Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• When's school starting up for you, Kristi?

kristi78968 posted: »

Hello Vice President Hanna! Yeah, it's a mixture between school, work, and Skype. School is starting back up for me, so I won't be around

• Funny thing is, I wanted to write that first xD

But I thought it would be unfair since no one would get it. So off to Google Translate I went, and came back with this.

Sure, I could've said malice or something... but it wouldn't be the same.

Quiff posted: »

Skadeglädje...

• The 31st!

JumpyJoey posted: »

When's school starting up for you, Kristi?

• Morning, Kristi! :)

Morning my fellow Rhyiona shippers! Goes back to sleep

• I see. D:

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I dunno if I can force it, might be half assed. ;P

• Hey Wolfenus! What's up? :

Hope you got over seeing the ending to GoT again. ;)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Morning, Kristi!

• Don't remind me the ending! ;-;

cries in a corner like a little bitch

Hey Wolfenus! What's up? : Hope you got over seeing the ending to GoT again.

• Umm Guyz.. Many are starting school... what would you expect?

• Count yourself lucky, I start school this Monday.

The 31st!

• People were in school when this thread started and it was always active near release days anyway. :/

XDJulieXD posted: »

Umm Guyz.. Many are starting school... what would you expect?

• Well, 3 more days guys.

Praise.

• Come on, 3 more days!

We have to see more Rhyiona!

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life! <3

• enter image description here

Come on, 3 more days! We have to see more Rhyiona! Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life!

• Ohh... well don't worry ^^ I'm sure everyone is just busy now... the skype group is also dead. I guess when the episode is released it will start being active again ^^

People were in school when this thread started and it was always active near release days anyway.

People were in school when this thread started and it was always active near release days anyway.

• You're right! I'll try to think up some more fanfic ideas. :)

Come on, 3 more days! We have to see more Rhyiona! Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life!

• I just hope Skype doesn't rob our activity again. It makes it a lot less fun to be around here. :(

Ohh... well don't worry ^^ I'm sure everyone is just busy now... the skype group is also dead. I guess when the episode is released it will start being active again ^^

• sees thred is ded

internet randomly dies

watches a 'meh' 92 minute movie

internet randomly revives

happily checks if the thred is alive

sees thred is ded

cries

enter image description here

• I'm going to try and write but I'm not motivated enough to finish it today so expect it before Tuesday but not today. ;P

• Umm it's gonna be dead for a while... many are offline... and usually the highest number of ppl talking is like 3-4 :/

I just hope Skype doesn't rob our activity again. It makes it a lot less fun to be around here.

• that's a sad story

sees thred is ded internet randomly dies watches a 'meh' 92 minute movie internet randomly revives happily checks if the thred is alive sees thred is ded cries

• just take your time :)

I'm going to try and write but I'm not motivated enough to finish it today so expect it before Tuesday but not today. ;P

• I'm sorry, I really don't mean to be rude, you guys know I love you all -- I just don't understand the point is all.

Umm it's gonna be dead for a while... many are offline... and usually the highest number of ppl talking is like 3-4

• Thank you, I will. :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

just take your time

• edited August 2015

Okay. I'm really excited what's gonna happen in the next episode. I just hope that Athena is okay :(

You're right! I'll try to think up some more fanfic ideas.

• or you can wait after A18 and try to cheer us up if rhyiona isn't confirmed ;)

I'm going to try and write but I'm not motivated enough to finish it today so expect it before Tuesday but not today. ;P

• Ooooor I can write another one to cheer everyone one regardless. :^) We'll see, we'll see.

or you can wait after A18 and try to cheer us up if rhyiona isn't confirmed

• Skype hate FTW! :D

sees thred is ded internet randomly dies watches a 'meh' 92 minute movie internet randomly revives happily checks if the thred is alive sees thred is ded cries

• random conversation starter: what are your 5 favorite pokemon? (all 6 gens, no fakemon)

Skype hate FTW!

• edited August 2015

I had a long time to see Pokemon. I lately watch a lot Attack On Titan and GoT. XD

Edit: I only remember Pikachu XD ._.

random conversation starter: what are your 5 favorite pokemon? (all 6 gens, no fakemon)

• Excluding legendaries:

Charizard, Salamence, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Serperior.

random conversation starter: what are your 5 favorite pokemon? (all 6 gens, no fakemon)

• and including leggies?

Excluding legendaries: Charizard, Salamence, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Serperior.

• FeelsBadMan

Wait, did I say it right? XD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

that's a sad story

• Rayquaza is amazing. <3

and including leggies?

• Like, the one thats like a triangle with bee wings and a dragon tail and its called like Beemandertri.

I totally know things about Pokemon.

• did you mean this or what?

FeelsBadMan Wait, did I say it right? XD

• I think Athena is out of Tales. According to theories, she's off to tell the story of what happened in the Pre-Sequel to Lilith.

Okay. I'm really excited what's gonna happen in the next episode. I just hope that Athena is okay

• the one thats like a triangle with bee wings and a dragon tail and its called like Beemandertri.

did u mean combee? :P

Poogers555 posted: »

Like, the one thats like a triangle with bee wings and a dragon tail and its called like Beemandertri. I totally know things about Pokemon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.