Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ugh yes. At least tomorrow is a short introduction day (we have one every year) that lasts two hours and is mainly talking.

I guess I'll survive, but it sure won't be pleasant. I'll enjoy seeing some classmates though :)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Oh yeah, you start school again tomorrow don't you? You'll be ok

• Yup. Remember, it still got pretty lively yesterday, even with the thread being so dead it was a spooky scary skeleton earlier on :)

It's Sunday so anything can happen?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm not too worried right now because the load of activity usually happens later. :P Buuut it is Sunday so who knows.

• I'm guessing most people are avoiding the internet/forum until they have played ep4 i should probably do that too but my will is too weak :D

200+ new comments and most of them are about the thread being dead. :P

• It hasn't released yet so why would anyone avoid it?

I'm guessing most people are avoiding the internet/forum until they have played ep4 i should probably do that too but my will is too weak

• Trailer, early spoilers might ruin their experience, some people wont be playing on the day it comes out etc

It hasn't released yet so why would anyone avoid it?

• Sunday is family day for some people. Or friend day. So I wouldn't be surprised if today it's really dead (not like yesterday -- we complained but it wasn't really that bad at all). :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yup. Remember, it still got pretty lively yesterday, even with the thread being so dead it was a spooky scary skeleton earlier on It's Sunday so anything can happen?

• They should start avoiding on Tuesday. :P

I'm guessing most people are avoiding the internet/forum until they have played ep4 i should probably do that too but my will is too weak

• Casually intervenes in the middle of the conversation

I just don't really like who I am

That's nonsense! You're awesome, don't ever doubt that. Bad stuff happens to everybody, we're all people and noone can change that. But everything works out in the end for the greater good. So try to cheer up! You'll see, everything will be good again in no time.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I just don't really like who I am, and some stupid shitty stuff has been going through my mind these days

• I'm gonna start avoiding it ten hours before it releases on Steam, seeing as that's when it's usually available for Telltale Store users (I got that right, right?).

• Trailer isn't out and if it was I don't think people would just be posting it here, and the only early spoilers are the screenshots and no one is posting them here, also they never spoil anything important, just give you an idea, and it's still not tuesday so no reason to avoid.

Trailer, early spoilers might ruin their experience, some people wont be playing on the day it comes out etc

• All these talks about the dead thread make me think about Ep 4.

enter image description here

But honestly everything makes me think about Ep 4 now...

200+ new comments and most of them are about the thread being dead. :P

• Thank you a lot, it means so much to me <3!

I didn't really want to cause all this 'drama' about me so sorry everyone

buntingsir posted: »

Casually intervenes in the middle of the conversation I just don't really like who I am That's nonsense! You're awesome, don't

• Oh. I guess it's a friend day for me, I just got back from seeing a friend :P

I'm still hoping people get back later, it'd be weird for them to be out with family and friends at eleven. Or is that just me?

Sunday is family day for some people. Or friend day. So I wouldn't be surprised if today it's really dead (not like yesterday -- we complained but it wasn't really that bad at all). :P

• You're just reminding me of those tweets. ;-; I'm worried again.

All these talks about the dead thread make me think about Ep 4. But honestly everything makes me think about Ep 4 now...

• It's no drama, I love cheering people up, something I can't do to myself.

Thank you a lot, it means so much to me ! I didn't really want to cause all this 'drama' about me so sorry everyone

• For me it's 2PM so the day is just starting. :P

Oh. I guess it's a friend day for me, I just got back from seeing a friend :P I'm still hoping people get back later, it'd be weird for them to be out with family and friends at eleven. Or is that just me?

• I was just looking forwards to a nice and dandy episode. Now I'm pessimistic again ;-;

All these talks about the dead thread make me think about Ep 4. But honestly everything makes me think about Ep 4 now...

• edited August 2015

It is pretty hard to cheer yourself up, at least in my experience. Other people are better than it, I guess.

It's no drama, I love cheering people up, something I can't do to myself.

• edited August 2015

Oh wait I read you comment wrong nevermind. Here's a cat gif.

I'm gonna start avoiding it ten hours before it releases on Steam, seeing as that's when it's usually available for Telltale Store users (I got that right, right?).

• <3

It's okay, everyone needs to get stuff out of their chest sometimes. :P And who's better at listening, than your friends? We're here for you, I'm sure everything will be fine!

Thank you a lot, it means so much to me ! I didn't really want to cause all this 'drama' about me so sorry everyone

• Yeah i guess your right

Trailer isn't out and if it was I don't think people would just be posting it here, and the only early spoilers are the screenshots and no o

• Sorry :[

I'm just too excited again... I'm scared, but I'm excited, it's a bad mix.

You're just reminding me of those tweets. ;-; I'm worried again.

• Yeah, I haven't even actually talked about my feeling to anyone in a while, it feels better now. <3

It's okay, everyone needs to get stuff out of their chest sometimes. :P And who's better at listening, than your friends? We're here for you, I'm sure everything will be fine!

• 3PM here, so it's not like I'm much ahead. There's still time, there was barely any activity yesterday until about 5PM (4PM your time?).

For me it's 2PM so the day is just starting. :P

• I think it's a good mix in the sense that they know how to create hype. :P

Sorry :[ I'm just too excited again... I'm scared, but I'm excited, it's a bad mix.

• It's pretty funny how I'm just sitting here depressed cheering other people up, while my life just sucks.

It is pretty hard to cheer yourself up, at least in my experience. Other people are better than it, I guess.

• Yeah, around that. :P But Sunday is Sunday so we'll see. :P

I'm sure tomorrow will be better since it's the thread's birthday.

3PM here, so it's not like I'm much ahead. There's still time, there was barely any activity yesterday until about 5PM (4PM your time?).

• edited August 2015

Cute cat <3

Oh wait I read you comment wrong nevermind. Here's a cat gif.

• I'm sorry, Joey, okay? ;A;

I'm super worried for Vaughn and for everyone else. It's a TT's penultimate episode... But it's Borderlands.... But it's penultimate episode....

I'm sorry, I think I'm losing it.

Confession: I love crying and being miserable after playing games.

I was just looking forwards to a nice and dandy episode. Now I'm pessimistic again ;-;

• edited August 2015

That often happens to me too..But you helped somebody, and that's what counts.

What's the matter, if I may ask?

It's pretty funny how I'm just sitting here depressed cheering other people up, while my life just sucks.

• enter image description here

So...does anyone remember why...? XD

• edited August 2015

Which reminds me...

@Green613

we're at 158 people right now.

I doubt the number will change until tomorrow so there you go, friendly reminder for the speech.

Yeah, around that. :P But Sunday is Sunday so we'll see. :P I'm sure tomorrow will be better since it's the thread's birthday.

• We will :)

Yes! Can you believe we're turning five months already?

Yeah, around that. :P But Sunday is Sunday so we'll see. :P I'm sure tomorrow will be better since it's the thread's birthday.

• Uh..I definitely don't remember x)

Crips posted: »

• Hell yes, they can... I'll barely survive the next days, I'll be thinking too much.

I think it's a good mix in the sense that they know how to create hype. :P

• Nah, it's fine. I would've worried either way.

It's all very mixed, the only thing we can do is wait and see, it's a safe bet. Unless that cliffhanger is very major...

I nearly had a panic attack after playing episode 3. I think I may have screamed at my computer. My grandma was visiting then, can't have been nice for her xD

I'm sorry, Joey, okay? ;A; I'm super worried for Vaughn and for everyone else. It's a TT's penultimate episode... But it's Borderlands...

• edited August 2015

Maybe it's just that summers ending, maybe it's that my summer sucked, I couldn't even lay in my bed being lazy most of the time, my mom wants to send me to a psychologist because I like being lazy and sitting here, and I hate going on trips with her. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen but damn.

I am not feeling the EP 4 hype at all. I'm not feeling anything, I don't want to talk to anyone in my life, I just want to... I don't even know.

That often happens to me too..But you helped somebody, and that's what counts. What's the matter, if I may ask?

• You spoiled him the last choice in GOT EP 5

• You PM-ed him spoilers? I think it was that.

• The GoT thing. I remember it clearly. That was really mean, man. :/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.