Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• We have the thread's birthday to keep us going till Tuesday, at least. :)

buntingsir posted: »

Hell yes, they can... I'll barely survive the next days, I'll be thinking too much.

• Oh right ahahahahah xDDD

Sorry Greenie :D

You spoiled him the last choice in GOT EP 5

• Oh yeah, lol xD

JumpyJoey posted: »

You PM-ed him spoilers? I think it was that.

• I nearly had a panic attack after playing episode 3

ಠ_ಠ

Panic attack is a scary stuff, what exactly made this with you?

Nah, it's fine. I would've worried either way. It's all very mixed, the only thing we can do is wait and see, it's a safe bet. Unless tha

• I feel like an old man but it really does seem like yesterday. I'm so glad this place evolved so nicely. :)

We will Yes! Can you believe we're turning five months already?

• Well, it wasn't exactly funny :\

Crips posted: »

Oh yeah, lol xD

• PM's spoilers to someone for no reason.

Asks why he's mad at him.

enter image description here

So...does anyone remember why...? XD

• You guys dont know but my friend who also plays got broke into my account and posted spoilers to all my frends, even those who dont play the game :) Im so sorry green

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The GoT thing. I remember it clearly. That was really mean, man.

• I just freaked out about waiting another three months (thanks Telltale for proving me wrong) and couldn't really handle it. I calmed down pretty quickly though.

I nearly had a panic attack after playing episode 3 ಠ_ಠ Panic attack is a scary stuff, what exactly made this with you?

• I forgot. Mainly because it wasnt really me. I didn't apologize to anyone but now I am

PM's spoilers to someone for no reason. Asks why he's mad at him.

• I didn't apologize to anyone

You just gotta apologise to Green. The rest of us didn't get it spoiled lol

Well, I did but that's because I wanted to and I'm weak.

I forgot. Mainly because it wasnt really me. I didn't apologize to anyone but now I am

• I remember joining, oh man xD

I was so scared of you all. When I got 69 comments I wanted to say something but felt like you'd laugh because, I mean, 69 comments. It felt lame to have only 69 comments, but I was terrified of making a fool of myself by posting.

I feel like an old man but it really does seem like yesterday. I'm so glad this place evolved so nicely.

• edited August 2015

SO @Green613

IS THIS THE BEST SPEECH YET

EDIT: Damn it brb

• I dont have you on steam, do I? And the guy spoiled my steam friends.

I didn't apologize to anyone You just gotta apologise to Green. The rest of us didn't get it spoiled lol Well, I did but that's because I wanted to and I'm weak.

• Now you must be looking back and thinking "why was I so scared?". :P

I remember joining, oh man xD I was so scared of you all. When I got 69 comments I wanted to say something but felt like you'd laugh beca

• edited August 2015

I'm sorry that your summer wasn't the best and you're not feeling well, I pretty much spent it doing the same things aka nothing. Sometimes you just don't wanna do anything, you have no motivation and you feel empty. I'm also sorry that I'm not good at helping people, but I do understand you. I sometimes feel like nothing is even real, that I am not real. I've also had a family member who felt pretty depressed and it was so sad to see person's happiness just die and fade away, I'd always blame myself, because I could never really help them. I never knew I could easily become like them and know how they feel..But you can always talk to me if you want to or feel lonely.<3

Maybe it's just that summers ending, maybe it's that my summer sucked, I couldn't even lay in my bed being lazy most of the time, my mom wan

• wait so another speech is to come? :D

SO @Green613 IS THIS THE BEST SPEECH YET EDIT: Damn it brb

• Nah, the next one will be, cause it'll be our half-year speech.

• Tomorrow is the thread's birthday so yes. I think Kristi's making one too since she's the president. :P

wait so another speech is to come?

• when?

• I think it will just get better and better every next time B)

• I'm pretty aware of why I was scared tbh, but I've come to understand that you're not about to call me out for everything I say and that you're all really nice people :)

Now you must be looking back and thinking "why was I so scared?". :P

• Well I wasn't here for a long, long, loooooong time, but thanks for telling me :P

Tomorrow is the thread's birthday so yes. I think Kristi's making one too since she's the president. :P

• Sorry to intervene again...

Man, that's tough... But you know, maybe it really is a summer's ending... I feel like that pretty often throughout the year though.

I can't really give any good advices, but maybe you could try to have some 'alone' time to think or distract yourself with something. It'll have to pass...

Anyway, I really hope you'll feel better soon. It'll be better, it'll have to!

Maybe it's just that summers ending, maybe it's that my summer sucked, I couldn't even lay in my bed being lazy most of the time, my mom wan

• that was a tasty BBQ. So how is everyone?

• You did help, because I know that there's someone who cares.

I used to think of myself as pretty cheerful, that died in a heartbeat, your hapiness can just dissapear so easily... out of nowhere...

Thank you I'd love talking to anyone <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'm sorry that your summer wasn't the best and you're not feeling well, I pretty much spent it doing the same things aka nothing. Sometimes

• Tomorrow? For our five month birthday :D

Kruzii posted: »

when?

• Speaking of, do you mind giving out your STEAM ID? xD

I didn't apologize to anyone You just gotta apologise to Green. The rest of us didn't get it spoiled lol Well, I did but that's because I wanted to and I'm weak.

• Damn, I'm glad it wasn't something really serious. Things could've turned ugly fast... Don't freak out this time, okay, you have us to pass time while waiting. :)

Yeah, this waiting was really fast. Like sanic level of fast.

I just freaked out about waiting another three months (thanks Telltale for proving me wrong) and couldn't really handle it. I calmed down pretty quickly though.

• almost forgot!

Tomorrow? For our five month birthday

• i'm back! time to check if thred is ded...

it's....not ded....

• edited August 2015

Yeah maybe I should have some alone time... Even if I love it here... I feel like this thread steals my life. It's a drug that's killing me. I think if anyone just stopped posting here for a week they could probably solve world hunger. I just probably need some alone time gaming and being lazy. But that's probably not gonna happen because this thread, it's so easy to get addicted to.

Sorry to intervene again... Man, that's tough... But you know, maybe it really is a summer's ending... I feel like that pretty often thro

• I've always cared and will care for you, just keep that in mind <3

Yeah I know, my parents find it weird when I'm not that talkative and cheerful at home, and I just don't feel like talking so it's pretty much silent. That's why I always get kind of jealous when I'm in the school and see all those people having fun, cracking jokes and having good time with their friends, feels like I don't belong there.

That's good to hear, you can always PM or whatever you want to :)

You did help, because I know that there's someone who cares. I used to think of myself as pretty cheerful, that died in a heartbeat, your hapiness can just dissapear so easily... out of nowhere... Thank you I'd love talking to anyone

• I'm glad there'll probably be pages of comments when I log on. For some reason, reading lots of comments calms me xD

That's right! Telltale hired sanic to get their work done faster!

Damn, I'm glad it wasn't something really serious. Things could've turned ugly fast... Don't freak out this time, okay, you have us to pass time while waiting. Yeah, this waiting was really fast. Like sanic level of fast.

• Phew, now you can at least come prepared with a party gif tomorrow :)

Kruzii posted: »

almost forgot!

• welcome back though

i'm back! time to check if thred is ded... it's....not ded....

• Alive for once :D

Yami_Wolf posted: »

that was a tasty BBQ. So how is everyone?

• Hi John!

i'm back! time to check if thred is ded... it's....not ded....

• thank u <3

so, what did i miss? :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

welcome back though

• enter image description here

so, what were u guys doing while i was gone? :)

Hi John!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.