Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• thanks! ^-^

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Hi welcome back Kawaii!!

• Okay xD

yeah, ten is too amazing when compared to eleven imo

• yaay, you're back, my lewd brotha <3

Hey guys how are all of you doing?

pretty good, thanks 4 asking :)

I'm sad because I'm going to Spain tomorrow annnd iI want to play episode 4 soo bad.

there's no way you can play it? ;-;

Kawaiii posted: »

em back from my trip! ~-^ Hey guys how are all of you doing? I'm sad because I'm going to Spain tomorrow annnd I want to play episode 4 soo bad. Y-Y

• Nope, because I had a very bad sore throat ( andI couldn't sing that time :/) on that day and I had to tell my teachers I couldn't join .-. lmao

(Well I guess it's okay, since it's gonna be in front of the whole school I would have stage fright<_< so yeah..kinda glad for the sore throat)

Hah, I like to imagine I sing well, who doesn't though? Did you win?

• Hi Kawaiii! Nice to see you again :)

em back from my trip! ~-^ Hey guys how are all of you doing? I'm sad because I'm going to Spain tomorrow annnd I want to play episode 4 soo bad. Y-Y

• I'm short sighted and I can't see any of the people in front of me when on a stage, so that helps I guess lmao.

Nope, because I had a very bad sore throat ( andI couldn't sing that time ) on that day and I had to tell my teachers I couldn't join .-. lm

• edited August 2015

sorry to interrupt here but yeah, that's the only useful thing when you're short-sighted lol

I'm short sighted and I can't see any of the people in front of me when on a stage, so that helps I guess lmao.

• HI LEWD MASTER!!! ♥♥♥

It's a family trip so no :/ but I'll catch up don't worry. ^_^

yaay, you're back, my lewd brotha Hey guys how are all of you doing? pretty good, thanks 4 asking I'm sad because I'm going to Spain tomorrow annnd iI want to play episode 4 soo bad. there's no way you can play it? ;-;

• Heeey Jumpy! Thanks, it's nice to see you too ^_^

JumpyJoey posted: »

Hi Kawaiii! Nice to see you again

• You short sighted as well?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

sorry to interrupt here but yeah, that's the only useful thing when you're short-sighted lol

• enter image description here

yup, since 6th grade, it just happened so suddenly. One day I see everything perfectly, the next day I can't read whatever's on the school blackboard .__.

You short sighted as well?

• This asshole took 40 pokeballs to catch.

enter image description here

AND HE'S MODEST.

• The only songs I can sing good are these:

The Rains of Castamere and The Ballad of the Forresters.

I sing like shit on other songs -_-

Joined a singing competition in high school out of anger (That's the one I regret)

• Yeah, I understand. :) Careful with the thread, it'll have spoilers.

Thanks! ^-^ Nope, I'm going to Spain with my family and I don't want to ruin the moment by playing videos games u know what I mean?

• I tried, I failed. but I find him attractive. Wait, that's Rhys he's always attractive.

enter link description here

enter image description here

• heracross with 40 pokeballs?

pfft, you're a newb :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

This asshole took 40 pokeballs to catch. AND HE'S MODEST.

• BRUH I HAD TO DO THE SAME THING WHEN EPISODE 3 CAME OUT

GOOD LUCK

Green613 posted: »

OH GOD I JUST FOUND OUT ALL MY SAVES WERE DELETED SINCE I REINSTALLED WINDOWS WEEKS BACK GOD HELP ME GOOD THING I FOUND OUT NOW GOT

• I've been short sighted since 2nd grade, I still walk around without glasses outside though, I just can't walk around with them out there.

yup, since 6th grade, it just happened so suddenly. One day I see everything perfectly, the next day I can't read whatever's on the school blackboard .__.

• ya gon get roasted

ya fite me m8

• edited August 2015

Danhy looks much better! :D

I tried, I failed. but I find him attractive. Wait, that's Rhys he's always attractive. enter link description here

• HE HAD LIKE 2HP AND WAS PARALYSED

I CAN'T BUY GREAT BALLS SINCE I'M AT THE BEGGINING OF THE GAME

WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO JOHN

I DON'T DO BLACK MAGIC

heracross with 40 pokeballs? pfft, you're a newb :P

• u no i wont

Quiff posted: »

ya gon get roasted

• I don't wear glasses when I go outside either, I mostly try to avoid them but I need them when I watch TV though :/

I've been short sighted since 2nd grade, I still walk around without glasses outside though, I just can't walk around with them out there.

• enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Danhy looks much better!

• WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO JOHN

try catching another heracross after 5-10 wasted pokeballs? :P

I DON'T DO BLACK MAGIC

racist

HE HAD LIKE 2HP AND WAS PARALYSED I CAN'T BUY GREAT BALLS SINCE I'M AT THE BEGGINING OF THE GAME WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO JOHN I DON'T DO BLACK MAGIC

• I only wear them at home, and in class.

I don't wear glasses when I go outside either, I mostly try to avoid them but I need them when I watch TV though

• x)

I tried, I failed. but I find him attractive. Wait, that's Rhys he's always attractive. enter link description here

• edited August 2015

unlucky

which game is that?

• Oh. I'm sorry to hear you're short sighted.

BTW, sometimes, everything becomes too dark and I can't see well and I fall down.

Maybe I'll have to wear glasses, soon. ;-;

I don't wear glasses when I go outside either, I mostly try to avoid them but I need them when I watch TV though

• LYCKOSPARK

(Heh, jag börjar inte förens på Onsdag ;^))

JumpyJoey posted: »

I was here for a bit, but no conversations were started. Anyway, I'm going out with a friend to mourn our last day of freedom.

• not worth it

close and restart, nao

• Same. They just make me ugly so I don't really like them.

I only wear them at home, and in class.

• That hasn't happened to me, I just couldn't read for shit from the distance. Try going to a doctor, it's better now than later, trust me.

Oh. I'm sorry to hear you're short sighted. BTW, sometimes, everything becomes too dark and I can't see well and I fall down. Maybe I'll have to wear glasses, soon. ;-;

• Hey man!

I don't think we have met before, my name is Quiff, the doctor of this thread :^)

• ye das cause u tink imma do it gently

but i gonna go all out

u no i wont

• Okay.

But my parents still don't know about it and I'm not sure how they will react if I tell them

I'm scared ;-;

That hasn't happened to me, I just couldn't read for shit from the distance. Try going to a doctor, it's better now than later, trust me.

• IT'S A HIDDEN GROTTO MAN

I COULDN'T

WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO JOHN try catching another heracross after 5-10 wasted pokeballs? :P I DON'T DO BLACK MAGIC racist

• My parents didn't react very well, they thought it was because of the computer. You have to tell them, get it off of your back :/

Okay. But my parents still don't know about it and I'm not sure how they will react if I tell them I'm scared ;-;

• I'M SORRY MAN

NOW TURN OFF YOUR GODDAMN CAPS-LOCK AND GO PLAY MORE POKEMON

IT'S A HIDDEN GROTTO MAN I COULDN'T

Sign in to comment in this discussion.