Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Pokemon Melanite.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

unlucky which game is that?

• I can't. This character directed me inside a Hidden Grotto and I had no idea there would be a Heracross there so I didn't prepare for SRing.

Quiff posted: »

not worth it close and restart, nao

• I AM PLAYING MORE POKEMOM

MY CAPS LOCK IS FINE TYVM

I'M SORRY MAN NOW TURN OFF YOUR GODDAMN CAPS-LOCK AND GO PLAY MORE POKEMON

• no u wont

ye das cause u tink imma do it gently but i gonna go all out

• SURE THING, BRUH

HAVE FUN

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I AM PLAYING MORE POKEMOM MY CAPS LOCK IS FINE TYVM

• Oh sure my parents will react just like yours.

Besides, that started happening yesterday. I think it may not be that serious.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

My parents didn't react very well, they thought it was because of the computer. You have to tell them, get it off of your back

• Okay then, but it'd still be good to pay a visit to a doctor just to check your eyes, you never know (:

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Oh sure my parents will react just like yours. Besides, that started happening yesterday. I think it may not be that serious.

• Everybody instantly assumes that it's the computer.

My parents didn't react very well, they thought it was because of the computer. You have to tell them, get it off of your back

• Hi Doctor Quiff! It's nice to meet you. ^_^

Hey man! I don't think we have met before, my name is Quiff, the doctor of this thread :^)

• Tackar :)

Lyckost xD Fast de flesta av mina vänner i andra skolor börjar också på onsdag.

LYCKOSPARK (Heh, jag börjar inte förens på Onsdag ;^))

• I know, it's pretty annoying imo. .-.

Everybody instantly assumes that it's the computer.

• It's not that, I just feel sick outside with them, I guess it's just tons of years of being outside without glasses that made me like this.

I'm pretty comfortable about how I look with them by now tbh.

Same. They just make me ugly so I don't really like them.

• That doesn't sound like something glasses can fix.

Oh. I'm sorry to hear you're short sighted. BTW, sometimes, everything becomes too dark and I can't see well and I fall down. Maybe I'll have to wear glasses, soon. ;-;

• THANK YOU BROTHER

AT LEAST I HAVE A BAGON NOW

SURE THING, BRUH HAVE FUN

• edited August 2015

vas dvoje -.-" :P

enter image description here

JumpyJoey posted: »

Tackar Lyckost xD Fast de flesta av mina vänner i andra skolor börjar också på onsdag.

• Yeah, that too..

Now I can't even imagine what's like to see perfectly without any glasses, I got used to them and now I think like that's impossible.

It's not that, I just feel sick outside with them, I guess it's just tons of years of being outside without glasses that made me like this. I'm pretty comfortable about how I look with them by now tbh.

• tfw you just realised people have been forming their ohana and started using first names while you were gone

• Maybe it's because I didn't sleep well lately. I was going to sleep on 11 PM, waking up on 3 AM and wasn't sleeping for the rest of the night.

Maybe I need some sleep. ;-;

That doesn't sound like something glasses can fix.

• but we're all ohana <3

tfw you just realised people have been forming their ohana and started using first names while you were gone

• Yeah, that sounds like me.

Yeah, that too.. Now I can't even imagine what's like to see perfectly without any glasses, I got used to them and now I think like that's impossible.

• I wish I didn't have to wear them at all, but life is life I guess..

Yeah, that sounds like me.

• give us ur name, and ur gonna be accepted :P

tfw you just realised people have been forming their ohana and started using first names while you were gone

• XD

• Still better than the alternatives, which are laser eye surgery and contact lens.

I wish I didn't have to wear them at all, but life is life I guess..

• I'm literally crying ;-;

'Ohana' means 'family'. Family means no one gets left behind.

;-;

but we're all ohana

• I dislike contact lens, they are so gross and I don't I could ever wear them.

A friend of mine that also wears glasses said she'll get laser eye surgery once she finishes the school..I'm pretty scared of it tbh.

Still better than the alternatives, which are laser eye surgery and contact lens.

• y u cryin?

I'm literally crying ;-; 'Ohana' means 'family'. Family means no one gets left behind. ;-;

• not always bruh

• I think I'll just stick with glasses tbh, they fab anyway.

I dislike contact lens, they are so gross and I don't I could ever wear them. A friend of mine that also wears glasses said she'll get laser eye surgery once she finishes the school..I'm pretty scared of it tbh.

• edited August 2015

'Ohana' means 'family'. Family means no one gets left behind.

That's why ;-;

y u cryin?

• He started it!

vas dvoje -.-" :P

• Same. Stuck with them 4ever.

Mine look like this anyways

I think I'll just stick with glasses tbh, they fab anyway.

• because it's emotional, riiight?

'Ohana' means 'family'. Family means no one gets left behind. That's why ;-;

• Sasha swapped,Sasha lipsync swapped.What do you need more =),2 fionas,2 rhys lel.

• Lmao that is an exact picture of mine.

Same. Stuck with them 4ever. Mine look like this anyways

• "Rhys and fiona banging hot and heavy."

kristi78968 posted: »

Rhyiona confirmed

• He started it!

I didn't mean to dissapoint you.

u didn't dissapoint me. i'm just annoyed a bit cuz i don't understand anything you two said xD

hugz

JumpyJoey posted: »

He started it!

• lmao I got my new buddy Heracross with me and I talk to this old lady NPC and she complains about the new generation walking in everyone else's homes and even going through their bins.

So obviously I check her bin.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

And she has a TM in there.

Then she kicked me out for stealing it.

What a wild ride.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.