Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I wanted to turn around with the car and drove over a small curbsone. normally it wouldn't be a problem but for whatever reasons one of the cars tire exploded. luckily, 5m away, there was a car repair shop

buntingsir posted: »

tfw you take a heavy bag from your mother and it instantly tears apart with everything in it falling on your feet making it hurt like hell.

• Ouch. Were you okay?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

lmao I know that feel, once a bag full of potatoes tore apart .__.

• Oh, buddy, there there.

my family hates me

What... really? I can't imagine something like that, it must be horrible... I'm sure it's not like that...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm more of like bad luck than good luck ;-; That's why my family hates me ;-; </3

• I can't see the gif. Copyright claim. I think :/

one time i was bragging to my friends that i can do a marseille turn (watch the gif) without a problem, i was confident 'cause i've done it

• enter image description here

OHANA <3

but we're all ohana

• It did hurt but I learnt my lesson x)

a bag full of potatoes tore apart Yeah, that happened to me to once... I hope you didn't get to suffer from it much. ;_;

• How do you copyright claim a gif lmfao

I can't see the gif. Copyright claim. I think

• While trying to reply to you guys I got to the famous page

'TRUE'

ಠ_ಠ Kinda ironic since we were talking about bad luck.

• It hurt but I was carrying that bag to my apartment so to be even worse all damn potatoes were going down the stairs .__.

Ouch. Were you okay?

• Ah, well, I don't like my real name so I don't really wanna be called by that, Quiff is fine :)

Just nice seeing everybody here bonding :^)

give us ur name, and ur gonna be accepted :P

• phew

Kruzii posted: »

I wanted to turn around with the car and drove over a small curbsone. normally it wouldn't be a problem but for whatever reasons one of the cars tire exploded. luckily, 5m away, there was a car repair shop

• Oh god, now that's unlucky.

enter image description here

It hurt but I was carrying that bag to my apartment so to be even worse all damn potatoes were going down the stairs .__.

• edited August 2015

Rewatching pokemon name origins by gnoggin on youtube check it out :D

• Damn accurate.

Kawaiii posted: »

enter link description here

• Well that's depressing :/ I will cry for you Wolf.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I can't. This character directed me inside a Hidden Grotto and I had no idea there would be a Heracross there so I didn't prepare for SRing.

• ttg is sending us a message... :O

While trying to reply to you guys I got to the famous page 'TRUE' ಠ_ಠ Kinda ironic since we were talking about bad luck.

• You should be happy! The True page has long been known to symbolize the trueness of our glorious ship, Rhyiona!

Seriously though, I hate it when that happens.

While trying to reply to you guys I got to the famous page 'TRUE' ಠ_ಠ Kinda ironic since we were talking about bad luck.

• Yup...I had to fastly pick them up before any neighbour came ;-;

Oh god, now that's unlucky.

• edited August 2015

I was taking out the trash, there was a broken plate in the bag, it fell to the side of the bag, the bag's side was hitting my leg. Got a real nasty cut, and I didn't even leave the apartment fully.

tfw you take a heavy bag from your mother and it instantly tears apart with everything in it falling on your feet making it hurt like hell.

• gues ve'll find out hos rit den

ABigBadWolf posted: »

no u wont

• and that's why I almost never brag, I'm just that unlucky .-.

one time i was bragging to my friends that i can do a marseille turn (watch the gif) without a problem, i was confident 'cause i've done it

• Idk. I couldn't see it before.

But now I can see it.

Fucking laptop .-.

Don't judge me ._.

How do you copyright claim a gif lmfao

• Rhyiona confirmed, everyone.

• come at me bruh

Quiff posted: »

gues ve'll find out hos rit den

• We were talking about bad luck though...

ಠ_ಠ

SHUT UP JANE! slaps her face and runs away

JumpyJoey posted: »

You should be happy! The True page has long been known to symbolize the trueness of our glorious ship, Rhyiona! Seriously though, I hate it when that happens.

• And my brother's hitting me every time I approach him.

it must be horrible

I got used to it. :/

Oh, buddy, there there. my family hates me What... really? I can't imagine something like that, it must be horrible... I'm sure it's not like that...

• i definitely learned my lesson that day. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

i've never bragged since.

and that's why I almost never brag, I'm just that unlucky .-.

• it just feels so embarrassing when you brag and then you miserably fail .__.

i definitely learned my lesson that day. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ i've never bragged since.

• edited August 2015

You're a ninja. No sound, no trace.

Yup...I had to fastly pick them up before any neighbour came ;-;

• woah, that happened pretty quickly

I was taking out the trash, there was a broken plate in the bag, it fell to the side of the bag, the bag's side was hitting my leg. Got a real nasty cut, and I didn't even leave the apartment fully.

• at first i felt like a total failure

but later i joined them and we all laughed together xD

it just feels so embarrassing when you brag and then you miserably fail .__.

• Oh, man that must've hurt... At least it wasn't on the street, you could've get the infection pretty easily. Or you did get it nonetheless?

• Thankfully I picked them all up before my dear neighbours could make it even more embarrassing. My Sanic skills didn't fail me, that time.

You're a ninja. No sound, no trace.

• edited August 2015

I'm sorry for you man. I hope things will get better for you someday. ;_;

enter image description here

And my brother's hitting me every time I approach him. it must be horrible I got used to it.

• Oh and something else:

I was trying to get a notebook from my bookcase and a jar of honey fell on my left foot. I couldn't run and I had to stay in the class all the time.

Those 5 days were torture ;-;

• I always laugh when I fail or make some dumb mistake, it's better to join them because in my experience it's worse when you look hurt or embarrassed :P

at first i felt like a total failure but later i joined them and we all laughed together xD

• I seriously didn't expect that the plate would be right in that exact spot of the bag, I climbed down 2 floors, felt a sting and checked, there was a little cut, and before I know it a river of blood starts pouring down my leg while I pathetically limp back up to my apartment.

woah, that happened pretty quickly

• edited August 2015

That must have surprised you. I mean, a shitload of blood suddenly pouring down your leg, and you didn't even expect it.

I seriously didn't expect that the plate would be right in that exact spot of the bag, I climbed down 2 floors, felt a sting and checked, th

• exactly :)

I always laugh when I fail or make some dumb mistake, it's better to join them because in my experience it's worse when you look hurt or embarrassed :P

• Nah, I came back, disinfected it, put a bandage on it, and got that garbage bag out of my sight.

Oh, man that must've hurt... At least it wasn't on the street, you could've get the infection pretty easily. Or you did get it nonetheless?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.