Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• omg don't tell me he's/she's a girl wtf

She's*

• Here. If you won't kill me then I'll kill myself.

kills himself

Kawaiii posted: »

Because Telltale forced Rhysha back then ^_^

• Shush, you are the awesome one! <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

YOU ARE AWESOME TO ME

• You are awesome<3

Shush, you are the awesome one!

• Wait so to we get a hint of rhyiona or something? Sorry, I'm just so confused :S

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Watch the trailer. It's worth it. You want to see more Rhyiona or not?!

• The fuck is with you and suicide jokes, there are real people out there who are contemplating about ending their life and some actually do it because they don't have enough people to care about them. While you just sit here, and say oh guys kill me haven't been dead in a while.

Maybe I get offended too easily but this isn't a joking topic.

Can someone kill me? It's being a long time since I died ;-;

• When someone talks trash about Rhyiona

enter image description here

I feel tired for some reason, sweet dreams, guys!

• enter image description here

I'm blushing.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

You are awesome<3

• Telltale forced Rhysha

STILL BITTER ABOUT THAT!

calm down kruzii, calm down..

Because Telltale forced Rhysha back then ^_^

• good morning

enter image description here

• whad up? good morning!

Green613 posted: »

good morning

• I think you get offended too easily.

Relax for once, will you? We don't always have to be serious, you know? And some people are making suicide jokes. I'm not the only who does that.

Jesus, dude.

-_-

The fuck is with you and suicide jokes, there are real people out there who are contemplating about ending their life and some actually do i

• Sweet dreams. :3

buntingsir posted: »

When someone talks trash about Rhyiona I feel tired for some reason, sweet dreams, guys!

• im coming yo

ABigBadWolf posted: »

come at me bruh

• Morning, Green. How are you today? :3

good morning

• Sup B)

good morning

• how's the mighty speech going

good morning

• I don't think there's ever been a time I've given into peer pressure. :D

So, this is a pretty serious topic, but has peer pressure ever forced you to do something that you regret?

• edited August 2015

We aren't always serious, we joke about topics that are actually funny, and there is no one else currently here who jokes about suicide like you.

It might be my depression that's making me salty, but suicide isn't funny, like ever, period.

I think you get offended too easily. Relax for once, will you? We don't always have to be serious, you know? And some people are making suicide jokes. I'm not the only who does that. Jesus, dude. -_-

• Sweet dreams :)

When someone talks trash about Rhyiona I feel tired for some reason, sweet dreams, guys!

• Lmao XD

Kruzii posted: »

Telltale forced Rhysha STILL BITTER ABOUT THAT! calm down kruzii, calm down..

• edited August 2015

Hey Kawaii! I hope you're doing well!

Aw, that sucks! Well, you'll get to play it when you come back from Spain so don't worry! :D

em back from my trip! ~-^ Hey guys how are all of you doing? I'm sad because I'm going to Spain tomorrow annnd I want to play episode 4 soo bad. Y-Y

• Dirty Rhyiona dreams!

• heya

good morning

• good but i dont know if ill be able to post it till after 3 PM tomorrow so if it comes way later than usual u guys know why

ABigBadWolf posted: »

how's the mighty speech going

• Oh hey you're awake, good morning Kris!

kristi78968 posted: »

I don't think there's ever been a time I've given into peer pressure.

• What the hell did I just watch?

Good night, Jane <3

• Hey bruh.

good morning

• Night!

• maybe, maybe not. no one knows yet

Wait so to we get a hint of rhyiona or something? Sorry, I'm just so confused :S

• Hola, amigos. I've noticed that the trailer and anniversary land on the same day. That puts me in a predicament.

I never watch the trailers to any Telltale game since it spoils what happens. I want to make my speech tomorrow and hang out with all of you for tbe thread's anniversary. Hm...

I'm most likely just going to post my speech quickly, hang out for a bit, and then get off the forums.

• I just had a look on youtube, I realize that the trailer hasn't come out yet xD

maybe, maybe not. no one knows yet

• I think they are gonna put a spoiler tag on the spoilery stuff :)

Hola, amigos. I've noticed that the trailer and anniversary land on the same day. That puts me in a predicament. I never watch the traile

• Hey, Kristi. Sup? :)

Hola, amigos. I've noticed that the trailer and anniversary land on the same day. That puts me in a predicament. I never watch the traile

I think they are gonna put a spoiler tag on the spoilery stuff

• Thats helpful too. Sometimes you need a kick in the arse.

JumpyJoey posted: »

That was beautiful, but I'm sticking to the old classic. Watch out, he's a cannibal!

• the only thing worse than depression is suicide. I am grateful I didn't experience the latter

We aren't always serious, we joke about topics that are actually funny, and there is no one else currently here who jokes about suicide like you. It might be my depression that's making me salty, but suicide isn't funny, like ever, period.

• I need inspiration

I dare you

Sign in to comment in this discussion.