Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• pray4Vaughn2k15

kristi78968 posted: »

R.I.P. All the TT created characters we've lost Let's hope Vaughn isn't going to be added to that list...

• edited August 2015

Hey, my fellow Rhyiona shippers! :D

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe this thread is 5 months old. :')

Looks like the ship stands strong :')

• It's our 5 month anniversary, Wolfenus! Our 6 month anniversary is next month. :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, my fellow Rhyiona shippers! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe this thread is 5 months old. :') Looks like the ship stands strong :')

• Wait, what?! Oh shit..

Awkward XD

It's our 5 month anniversary, Wolfenus! Our 6 month anniversary is next month.

• edited August 2015

Oh, god it is!? Oh, god, my lord, holy... faints

enter image description here

Hey, my fellow Rhyiona shippers! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe this thread is 5 months old. :') Looks like the ship stands strong :')

• edited August 2015

Hi Rhyionas! My Internet has been really bad recently so I hope and pray it gets fixed later today. I have a speech and Anniversary drawing to post goddammit!

Anyway, just blame my sucky Internet connection if I suddenly disappear ;(

• edited August 2015

Ahem

Hello my dear Rhyiona shippers, your President is here to bring you all a speech! I thought I should do it now so you guys have something to wake up to. :D

Today is a special day. Today is our 5 month anniversary! Let us celebrate today with all the Rhyiona love and the brand spanking new trailer for episode 4! I'm sure there will also be cake pictures involved, so let's spread those around too so I'm not wrong!

As you may know, we have faced a few troubles during this month. Drama, inactivity, and of course the lack of we have at times. I want to address each issue separately and quickly. Drama is dumb and should never happen here! We're all like a huge family here, and whatever may happen between us should be settled outside the thread. We shouldn't ruin the happy atmosphere we have here!

As for inactivity, though we did start a Skype group and I am apart of it, I can assure you that the activity there and here are similar. When the thread is inactive, so is the chat. If anything, real life is the reason why there aren't as many comments here. Summer vacation is ending for a lot of us, including myself. If there is any huge difference in activity, I'll be sure to fix that by having members from the Skype chat post what they can (abiding by the forum rules) here so none of you miss out on anything. :)

Last issue at hand, and it's a big one. I feel as though I should always bring this one up because it's the most important one. We are Rhyiona shippers, yet we do get neglected by Telltale. Some of us have given up hope for our ship happening. Don't do that! We love the ship for a reason and we should continue to love it no matter what. We'll keep Rhyiona alive through our wonderful creations for the ship. Remember, Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life. :)

Anyway, let's move on from the sad stuff and talk about the happy stuff real quick. From all the time I've spent here on the thread, I've encounter nothing but love. Despite the little drama we've had, everyone has received the same treatment. Some of us, like myself, were at first afraid to show any of our creativity. However, we all took the plunge and submitted something related to Rhyiona; fanfic, art, headcanons, AUs, etc. Thankfully, all of you gave those individuals both support and criticism to help us all be proud of our work and get us to improve. Now, we aren't afraid to show what we've created and it's all thanks to you all. :)

There's also one more thing I like to touch upon before I conclude. On the behalf of everyone here, thank you guys for being there for us all. We've all had our shitty days, some more than others. However, we were all supportive and made sure we tried to make a fellow shipper's day better. I love seeing loving communities like this one and it makes me glad to be apart of this thread. You guys never fail to make others and myself smile. So once again, thank you. :)

Apologies for the short speech, though @Green613 will make up for what I've failed to cover. Anyway, let's continue to have happy days here on this thread and make sure we get the best out of episode 4 when it releases tomorrow. <3

P.S. Thank you to @Nohuhhuh (Vice President) and @JumpyJoey (Vice Vice President) for being such wonderful assistants. <3

• I have a speech and Anniversary drawing to post goddammit!

A speech AND a drawing?! Holy crap Vice President Hanna, you're on point today! I hope your internet gets better later because I really want to see what you have in store for us all! :D

nohuhhuh posted: »

Hi Rhyionas! My Internet has been really bad recently so I hope and pray it gets fixed later today. I have a speech and Anniversary drawing to post goddammit! Anyway, just blame my sucky Internet connection if I suddenly disappear ;(

• Nice speech. :)

Ahem Hello my dear Rhyiona shippers, your President is here to bring you all a speech! I thought I should do it now so you guys have

• enter image description here

MarteenPyro posted: »

• Yep. It is. It's the 5 month anniversary. XD

MarteenPyro posted: »

• Thank you Wolfenus!

Nice speech.

• edited August 2015

Of course! ;D Rhyiona is everything to me!

Well by speech I mean that I'll write some nice comments of our members :3

I have a speech and Anniversary drawing to post goddammit! A speech AND a drawing?! Holy crap Vice President Hanna, you're on point today! I hope your internet gets better later because I really want to see what you have in store for us all!

• Thank you Kristi!! This was a wonderful speech!! :D

It has been honor to be your vice ;)

Ahem Hello my dear Rhyiona shippers, your President is here to bring you all a speech! I thought I should do it now so you guys have

• edited August 2015

kek.Can't wait to hear your opinions too :).

What a great speech Kristi!

• Well by speech I mean that I'll write some nice comments of our members :3

Aw. that's sweet! :) Can't wait to see what you say! :D

Of course! ;D Rhyiona is everything to me! Well by speech I mean that I'll write some nice comments of our members

• edited August 2015

Since I love the Winter (cause scarves) and a fan of a series called Kagerou Project, I just had to post this.

Imagine in the kid AU Rhys and Fiona walking around through the colder parts of Pandora. Dressed up for the weather and staying close to each other to help stay warm. <3

That should give you an idea of what they would look like together. <3

• Awww <3

Since I love the Winter (cause scarves) and a fan of a series called Kagerou Project, I just had to post this. Imagine in the kid AU Rhys

• DIES FROM CUTENESS

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Awww

• CLEAR, MY HANDS ARE ALSO DEFRIBILATORS.

DIES FROM CUTENESS

• a speech? I love speeches! what kind of speech? an "I love ya'll"-speech? a speech about revenge and hatred? a speech about long forgotten legends and love that ended in bloodshed? I wanna know!

Hi Rhyionas! My Internet has been really bad recently so I hope and pray it gets fixed later today. I have a speech and Anniversary drawing to post goddammit! Anyway, just blame my sucky Internet connection if I suddenly disappear ;(

• aw you, stop that :3 you're awesome too

may the next five months be as awesome as the first five! cheers everybody!

• edited August 2015

Baymax, the robot that can fulfill all your needs.

EDIT: He's also our medic just in case we die from Rhyiona. He's a confirmed Rhyiona shipper if that's the case.

CLEAR, MY HANDS ARE ALSO DEFRIBILATORS.

• ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

Baymax, the robot that can fulfill all your needs. EDIT: He's also our medic just in case we die from Rhyiona. He's a confirmed Rhyiona shipper if that's the case.

• I'm scared now. WHAT IS THAT FACE?!

ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

• edited August 2015

Lennys older brother who lifts.

ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ ᕦ( ͡°╭͜ʖ╮͡° )ᕤ

I'm scared now. WHAT IS THAT FACE?!

• Amazing speech, so motivational and perfect :) Glad to be a part of this community

• Nice to know Shia approves as well! :D

• Thank you, Kimmy! :)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

What a great speech Kristi!

• I googled gortys line art for a refernce picture my wolf pup gortys is the 36th result :D

• I think it's gonna be "I love you all" speech ;D

Dracu98 posted: »

a speech? I love speeches! what kind of speech? an "I love ya'll"-speech? a speech about revenge and hatred? a speech about long forgotten legends and love that ended in bloodshed? I wanna know!

• The best kind of speech! :D

I think it's gonna be "I love you all" speech ;D

• Thank you Yami! :D

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Amazing speech, so motivational and perfect Glad to be a part of this community

• you're awesome too

Thanks! <3

To the next 5 months! :)

Dracu98 posted: »

aw you, stop that you're awesome too may the next five months be as awesome as the first five! cheers everybody!

• can't wait :3 I love speeches

I think it's gonna be "I love you all" speech ;D

• QOTD: How much replayability do you think thiis episode has?

• It's not out yet.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

QOTD: How much replayability do you think thiis episode has?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.