Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• waiting for speech like

enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

Anyone awake right now? B]

• It'll be here in a few hours maybe ;]

buntingsir posted: »

waiting for speech like

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE

• This is so gorgeous. <3

Happy 5 months Rhyiona thread! Thank you for everything, guys.

• THIS IS SO CUTE

I love it. <3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

@Kristi78968 I TRIED...I don't know how does winter clothes work (Wow the picture is surprisingly not huge)

• This is stunning, I love it. <3

Well i had to do something its been too long since i have done Rhyiona fanart Made with SFM/Photoshop/older work

• It has been awhile since I have seen so many Rhyiona fanartists online at the same time our prescence will cause a rainbow creative explosion :D

• Happy Anniversary!!

I chose to draw Rhys and Fiona kissing in the rain. Why? Because just like Fiona and Rhys, we Rhyionas will keep our thread nice and warm, no matter how much it's raining ;)

Sorry for really short speech, my internet might crash at any minute. :(

• lmao this was amazing

kristi78968 posted: »

If this wasn't solely focused on Game of Thrones, this could totally be Telltale's theme song. enter link description here

• It's so cute <3

@Kristi78968 I TRIED...I don't know how does winter clothes work (Wow the picture is surprisingly not huge)

• This was great, Kristi, thanks for all the effort put into this! <3

kristi78968 posted: »

Ahem Hello my dear Rhyiona shippers, your President is here to bring you all a speech! I thought I should do it now so you guys have

• Too sweet uwu

• now it works again? I hope! THANK GOD!!!

That's a shame, today was supposed to be such a nice day. I hope your connection will be fixed on the computer soon.

• This is so amazing. ;_____;

nohuhhuh posted: »

Happy Anniversary!! I chose to draw Rhys and Fiona kissing in the rain. Why? Because just like Fiona and Rhys, we Rhyionas will keep

• SO MUCH AWESOME RHYIONA ART TODAY!!!

They look so cute! :D

• enter image description here

This is beautiful Hanna

Happy Anniversary!! I chose to draw Rhys and Fiona kissing in the rain. Why? Because just like Fiona and Rhys, we Rhyionas will keep

• This is gorgeous! What a great present for everyone, so sweet and warm.

Good thing you were able to post it. <3

• So cute ^-^

• So much fanart today. I love it :D

• amazing <333

• This is beautiful ^-^

• SO MUCH GREAT FANART I'M GOING TO CRY IN JOY

• This is amazing ;-----;

• If I wasn't on my phone I would post a clapping gif because words can't describe the epicness of everyone's fanart at the moment

• Yaaaay! Happy Anniversary everyone!

Now we wait for the trailer :]

• We even managed to hit 700k views. Amazing. <3

• Yes now we play the waiting game I love the waiting game

Poogers555 posted: »

Yaaaay! Happy Anniversary everyone! Now we wait for the trailer :]

• Awww :(

Okay so my internet works fine on my phone but not on my computer??!! Are you f****** kidding me!!!!! I've been trying to post that anniversary drawing for an hour now without any progress. ;---;

• It is perfect!!! XD

• enter image description here

• Today is a good day :')

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We even managed to hit 700k views. Amazing.

• Pretty and hype building

• so so so cute<3!

• gorgeous <3 :')

• I knew that we could do it before A18 <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We even managed to hit 700k views. Amazing.

• edited August 2015

Less than...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

until we have half the group pretty hyped and tagging all their spoiler post and half getting more mental then what they already are to resist watching it.

• me trying to avoid the trailer like

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Less than... until we have half the group pretty hyped and tagging all their spoiler post and half getting more mental then what they already are to resist watching it.

• I think I'm gonna give in.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

me trying to avoid the trailer like

• My Internet connection is still so bad and I had such a crappy day, I'll just start partying in advance.

• Seems everyone's internet is bad atm :/

Sorry to hear you're having a bad day also :(

Will a hug cheer you up?

My Internet connection is still so bad and I had such a crappy day, I'll just start partying in advance.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.