Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• playing Pokemon to try and calm down

too hyped right now

• Is it weird for me to be too nervous to watch it? xD I'm actually fine with spoilers so I'll watch it :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Trailer comes out in 25 minutes!!!! XD

• I didn't open it, and it looks like it's never gonna get opened because Sasha is an ass.

• Welcome shippers , to the 2nd and last trailer of my upcoming comic.

Please scroll down as fast as you can , the song is pretty fast and you'll have to scroll down fast after you've read the lyrics.

That's it , start the video below and enjoy the images

enter link description here

enter image description here

P.S : The member of the month was fucking bullshit. I've worked so hard for this thread for a month now and I don't get the member of the month? Even after I got stabbed I went to make the trailer for the upcoming coming and that still doesn't win me the freaking member of the month?"showcase the people who have put a ton of work" my ass.
    It may sound like I'm mad but I'm not , I'm extremely dissapointed that I didn't get rewarded for my work before I leave.

• I have an important question when episode 4 comes out are we abandoning this thread?

• This is badass

Brawl posted: »

Welcome shippers , to the 2nd and last trailer of my upcoming comic. Please scroll down as fast as you can , the song is pretty fast and

• No, we just won't spoiler tag anything.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

I have an important question when episode 4 comes out are we abandoning this thread?

• Ok it's happening - 2 minutes!!:D

• Who the hell watch this!!!

I watched the video and this was recommended to me by youtube enter link description here Fuck youtube.

• edited August 2015

[shows up from under a rock] is the trailer out yet?

my mind's telling me no... but my body... my body's telling me yes

EDIT: OHHH BOY THERE IT IS i must avoid temptation... see you after episode 4 guys! i hope we're still alive by then

• Why did I watch this... my innocence :(

I watched the video and this was recommended to me by youtube enter link description here Fuck youtube.

• Yusss this is awesome!

You are member of the month to me bro.

Welcome shippers , to the 2nd and last trailer of my upcoming comic. Please scroll down as fast as you can , the song is pretty fast and

• OH MY GOD I'M A BADASS!!!! XD

This was excellent stuff dude, and I'm sorry you didn't member of the month :( Even after what happened to you...

• Haha it's great!!:D

• OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

Eryka posted: »

• It is!!! And now we have too wait again...

rhonu posted: »

[shows up from under a rock] is the trailer out yet? my mind's telling me no... but my body... my body's telling me yes EDIT: OHHH BOY THERE IT IS i must avoid temptation... see you after episode 4 guys! i hope we're still alive by then

• .... There were no spoilers here :/

Other than Jack finally getting Rhys to man the fuck up and punch something with his robot arm! XD

• I'm even more excited now - this episode looks AWESOME!!:D

• I watched cos Hazz said no spoilers and I am happy I did, gortys dance :3

• Of course they had to show Rhys screaming

I watched cos Hazz said no spoilers and I am happy I did, gortys dance

• TRA... TRAILER... OMG...

Fiona is so awesome. Rhys is so dorky. I can't... I need... biafbgfibaewiufbawi

I'm sorry, I lost it for a second there.

• But where's Vaughn D:

• It's so fucking tempting...

• So is there a countdown for the release of the episode?

• I wonder if there will be sadder use of the this stopwatch, like Sasha dies in episode 4 and there could be a scene in the present timeline that shows Fiona just looking at the picture of Sasha and Felix.

• This is awesome as always. :D How long did this one take you?

• This trailer

Confused me

a lotta,i have so many questions,and this makes my hype real.

• enter image description here mrrrr some rhys and fiona time wowow.Get friking rekt Sasha lel.

• I gave in and watched it.

It... didn't seem that spoilery.

GORTYS THO <3 <3 WHAT A CUTIE

• Now what???

• We wait.

Now what???

• edited August 2015

we wait

Now what???

• It sucks. Remember -> Transformers: Generation 1 - superior, the rest - inferior.

• Bye guys I have to make dinner.

• Now lets just hope they get to go alone into an awkwardly romantic area like an artificial jungle in a glass dome.

• Guysssss. After watching that trailer, i dont know i just have a feeling there is going to be some Rhyiona moments in this episode :)!

• I'm so glad we get to play this tomorrow (well most of us), because after that trailer I don't think I could handle an extra week of waiting D:

As a side note, i'm loving the friendship thing going on with Fiona and Scooter :D

• There's a scene where Fiona and Rhys are on a ladder and Fiona is above him. Let's just say it's a great viewpoint for him ;)

Suzy222 posted: »

Guysssss. After watching that trailer, i dont know i just have a feeling there is going to be some Rhyiona moments in this episode !

• That's exactly the part I was thinking about haha. I'm sure there are going to be some great dialogue choices in that scene! :P

Crips posted: »

There's a scene where Fiona and Rhys are on a ladder and Fiona is above him. Let's just say it's a great viewpoint for him

Sign in to comment in this discussion.