Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• We're all so hyped even the upcoming page 669 is kind of forgotten.

• Maybe she wants him to look down so people don't spread rumours ;)

he's a bit shy, bruh

• Yeah, they have an embargo to go by. No reviews or videos until tomorrow.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

are they not allowed to upload until tomorrow?

• cough 666 cough

ABigBadWolf posted: »

We're all so hyped even the upcoming page 669 is kind of forgotten.

• hopeful episode 4 gives some god content for 669 :)

We're all so hyped even the upcoming page 669 is kind of forgotten.

• Crossing fingers for it. :P

Yami_Wolf posted: »

hopeful episode 4 gives some god content for 669

• 669 > 666

Sorry, Satan.

cough 666 cough

• w'ev u say, bro

669 > 666 Sorry, Satan.

• I saw that. Call me cynical but that doesn't necessarily mean much. I mean...there was a similar moment like that in Ep 3 and nothing came of it...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'll give you a hint: When they were climbing, Rhys was below Fiona so Rhys is going to have a good view XD

• Didn't see any shipping in it.

They don't want to spoil the best parts of the episode ofc.

udc24 posted: »

Well I saw the trailer. Didn't see any shipping in it. I'm starting to get nervous. I stand by what I said. If we don't get anything in this episode I don't think we'll be getting anything. Unless I missed a tweet or something.

• Bored and lonely :(

• Gortys is the cutest thing to ever exist.

• enter image description here

Gortys is the cutest thing to ever exist.

• yea

enter image description here

Gortys is the cutest thing to ever exist.

• boys and girls across the streets...

• enter image description here They wanted to make them look like that =).

• yeah, that's why they put Sasha next to Rhys and Fiona behind them where she belongs :P

• Pls 2 rhys 2 fiona's to op.

yeah, that's why they put Sasha next to Rhys and Fiona behind them where she belongs :P

• I've come with cake because there's no way in hell that I'm gonna miss our birthday. It's a huge achievement and I couldn't be more happy to be a part of it all. You guys are really the best.

The thing is, I haven't read any of the comments, and I won't be staying to see any more. This is mostly because of the spoilers. And yes, I know that there's spoiler tags and I know that most of the comments aren't even about that, and I also know that most of you will think that this is so stupid. But this is as much for myself as a person as for avoiding spoilers, to be honest.

I don't know how it happened but being here I realized that avoiding the thread is the hardest thing ever. It's gonna take so much willpower, but if I just looked through ten pages of comments without reading them then I can do it. I want to prove to myself that I can do it. You won't see me here unless it's to say that I've played episode four.

Go ahead and think that I'm an idiot. I'd be hurt but then again you're all normal and I'm clearly not. So see ya later, I guess?

Oh, and my first day of school went well, in case anyone's wondering.

• It's okay if you don't wanna get spoiled, it's your decision after all. And see you soon, Joanna, I guess? <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

I've come with cake because there's no way in hell that I'm gonna miss our birthday. It's a huge achievement and I couldn't be more happy to

• don't worry, the trailer is spoiler-free ;)

the hardest thing ever

Go ahead and think that I'm an idiot.

;-; why would we think that? ;-;

and my first day of school went well

^_^

I've come with cake because there's no way in hell that I'm gonna miss our birthday. It's a huge achievement and I couldn't be more happy to

• You're not an idiot, it's your decision! I'll have to avoid the forum until the release too and it's gonna be so hard. ;~;

Glad to hear that the first day for you went well.

See you later, hopefully we'll have a lot of Rhyiona goodness to discuss. <3

• Tfw you just woken up and find out the trailers out:

• yeah

but where does school start on the 15th of September? that must be a real nice place bruh

• so i am weak and i wanted to be here because i miss you guys too much and you said the trailer wasn't spoilery so i watched it and HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLYYYYYY FRICKINNN CRAPPPPP FIONA IN A HYPERION DRESS ND THOSE LEGS MmmMMMMᎷМmmmmMMMM G00D SHIT GOOD SHIT THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT RIGHT THERE (rightt there) SIGN ME THE FUCK.UP. OH MY OD?????HOOOoooooo0O0O0o0O01O! ?!?!? Good shit

RHYS, son, please be careful in your adventure, stay safe, eat healthy and put on a jacket when it's cold. and please tap that booty. this is your mom and you do as i say young man. i'm going to give you until the count of three

• I don't know what I'm looking at.....

Eryka posted: »

Who the hell watch this!!! enter link description here

• Don't worry, I won't be on the thread for a while until I've played, too. I'm just living it up tonight before I have to leave. ;)

You're definitely not an idiot, in fact; I think it's smart to step away until you've experienced it first-handed. For me, it really sucks to get spoiled because I like feeling everything genuinely for myself. <3

Everyone will love you no matter what you do, may the power of Rhyiona be with you :3

Also, glad to hear your first school day back went smoothly! :)

See you soon, buddy. B)

• You're not an idiot, Joey, no one thinks that. :(

• does anybody know when the episodes become available for download? like, i wanna know exact time.. 5 am? 6 pm?

• Yes So Hyped! I'm just glad Dumpys back! ^o^

Rhys be like:

• and please tap that booty

he should have already

your son is lazy

• Hell

I don't know what I'm looking at.....

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

When it would release? (This was my answer)

does anybody know when the episodes become available for download? like, i wanna know exact time.. 5 am? 6 pm?

• Holy shit, trailer has me so hyped.

• SERIOUSLy fiona is gorgeous but in that outfit she's like...GORGEOUSER????????? gorgeousest

i mean wow girl... i think i might be a bit gay 4 u

and please tap that booty he should have already your son is lazy

• even I have to agree. It does look good on her.

rhonu posted: »

SERIOUSLy fiona is gorgeous but in that outfit she's like...GORGEOUSER????????? gorgeousest i mean wow girl... i think i might be a bit gay 4 u

• PARTY FOR EPISODE 4

• i think i might be a bit gay 4 u

uhm... awkward...

rhonu posted: »

SERIOUSLy fiona is gorgeous but in that outfit she's like...GORGEOUSER????????? gorgeousest i mean wow girl... i think i might be a bit gay 4 u

• 10AM San Francisco Time I think

does anybody know when the episodes become available for download? like, i wanna know exact time.. 5 am? 6 pm?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.