Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• :O how DARE YOU!!!! Use sweet brown against me! Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Kawaiii posted: »

Ok Spoilers starting 2 come im going to sleep! And Im kind of mad bc episode 4 is out and im european aand I cant fckng play it. Anyway b ready for Rhyiona,

• edited August 2015

I kinda hope there are some subtle Rhyiona moments for future!Fiona and Rhys :S

Not even kinda, I do!

• His reward is showing her the mighty sock collection.

For the sixth time. In a week.

Who bets it turns out to be the most worst reward she's had ever?

• I'm in love with this gif! XD

• edited August 2015

I can see it now...

Rhys: and here we have my blue and yellow stripe socks. They also have-

Fiona: OH.MY.GOD.RHYS! I KNOW AND I DON'T CARE!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

His reward is showing her the mighty sock collection. For the sixth time. In a week.

• You're not an idiot :)

I will be on the thread, but chances are I'll finish the Episode before I log on tomorrow morning :P

JumpyJoey posted: »

I've come with cake because there's no way in hell that I'm gonna miss our birthday. It's a huge achievement and I couldn't be more happy to

• why does sasha look like a dolphin?

Eryka posted: »

What do you think about that?

• "But wait! You haven't seen the best! I present to you... ugly christmas socks. My own invention!"

I can see it now... Rhys: and here we have my blue and yellow stripe socks. They also have- Fiona: OH.MY.GOD.RHYS! I KNOW AND I DON'T CARE!

• They beat you up, you, a woman.... (You're a female right?) That's fucking disgraceful! >:(

I hope you get better soon friend! :(

I was at a bar just 30 minutes ago (one that had wifi so I could come on here, on my phone), before I left to retreat to my hotel. On the wa

• "Ugh, oh my god Rhys I'm so done with you." leaves the room

ABigBadWolf posted: »

"But wait! You haven't seen the best! I present to you... ugly christmas socks. My own invention!"

• (I'm adding spoilers because it hasn't come out for many people yet)

The Rhysha moments in this episode are hurting me T_T

Something else was depressing for me (I was nearly crying) but i'm not even going to say what it is because I want it to be a surprise for everyone. Lets just say i feel the need to drink myself into oblivion.

• I regret clicking spoilers but at the same time I really don't. LOL lookit 'im

• Scooter. That is all ;_;

• Rhysha noooooooo
    just WHY

• The Rhysha moments in this episode are hurting me T_T

Telltale.WHY?! Honstley we've had Rhysha for episode 1 + 3! We don't need any more!

Something else was depressing for me (I was nearly crying) but i'm not even going to say what it is because I want it to be a surprise for everyone.

If Vaughn's kill then I'm done with this episode TT_TT (and I haven't even played it yet)

• Question: How long is the episode?

• Don't think anyone's beaten it yet.

Question: How long is the episode?

• They aren't trying to push Fiona/Scooter are they?

xValkyx posted: »

Scooter. That is all ;_;

• Well I'm off to bed!

Gonna play Ep.4 first thing tomorrow morning.... THEN come here to discuss with you all! XD

OH IT'S GREAT TO BE IN EUROPE!

• Haven't finished it yet, since i'm taking a break but i would say so far i'm an hour and 10-ish mins into it (seems like there is a lot still to do)

udc24 posted: »

Don't think anyone's beaten it yet.

• Are they Rhysha moments forced or can you avoid them?

• Yea it was meant for when they finish the episode though.

• waitwaitwait really? Serious? Bro, for bro?

Scooter. That is all ;_;

• If it puts your mind at ease, Vaughn seems fine for me.

I haven't finished yet though so i don't know if it will change (hopefully not or I WILL be drinking myself into oblivion)

I just want to add that this episode is hurting me, making me happy and pissed all at the same time. Just...ouch my heart.

The Rhysha moments in this episode are hurting me T_T Telltale.WHY?! Honstley we've had Rhysha for episode 1 + 3! We don't need any

• Rhysha. Again. Right in the feels.

• Is there A LOT? Just preparing

• Uhh well not really.

There are a lot of jokey moments and it's clear Scooter has a crush on Fiona but it's not in your face all serious like.

They aren't trying to push Fiona/Scooter are they?

• Already finished, not very long at all

• It doesnt feels so forced as Rhysha in ep3.
    You'll enjoy but thats sad.

They aren't trying to push Fiona/Scooter are they?

• Some are *kind of * avoidable but it's very evident at this point TTG is pushing for Rhysha :/

There are very obvious romantic undertones and yeah.... If you love Rhyiona a lot you may have some gripes with this episode.

On the bright side though, Rhys and Fiona hang out a lot more than last episode. We have enough fodder for gifs and images!

Are they Rhysha moments forced or can you avoid them?

• enter image description here

why does sasha look like a dolphin?

• Well it sounds like it's time to pack it in, then. I have no interest in non-canon. The way you're talking makes it seem pretty clear we aren't going to get another option.

Some are *kind of * avoidable but it's very evident at this point TTG is pushing for Rhysha There are very obvious romantic undertones a

• He's gone :'(

sqvurl posted: »

waitwaitwait really? Serious? Bro, for bro?

• I have no idea what these "moments" are but this is seriously already ruined my hype.

I don't even really care about playing now.

• NO STOP YOU'RE LYING AREN'T YOU? You ARE lying right? Because now I'm sad inside

He's gone

• Well I hope he's okay :'(

Seriously though I'm kinda pissed from what I've heard xD

If it puts your mind at ease, Vaughn seems fine for me. I haven't finished yet though so i don't know if it will change (hopefully not or

• same here. i was going to go to sleep all happy but i decided to read a bit here to see what to expect, i regret it now, my heart feels heavy... :(((

Sign in to comment in this discussion.