Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Same, I honestly thought there would be choices. This IS TT!

• edited August 2015

We must be strong.
    Just scare her! Yeah!

enter image description here

• I likely won't since I'm repulsed by the mere thought of Fiona/Scooter. As long as I can avoid it, I'll be okay. They make take Rhyiona from us, but I'm sure as hell not going for that.

Vernaya posted: »

It doesnt feels so forced as Rhysha in ep3. You'll enjoy but thats sad.

• But Scooter was oggling Sasha in Ep. 2, he more in awe of Fiona as an idol (I thought)

xValkyx posted: »

Uhh well not really. There are a lot of jokey moments and it's clear Scooter has a crush on Fiona but it's not in your face all serious like.

• Scaring her sounds like a playful shippy thing to do, liking scaring Yukari with ghost stories in P3.

• I feel dead inside.

I swear if they do a 180 and kill off Vaughn i'm gonna scream. So far i've been stabbed 3 times by this episode.

1. Rhysha moments
    2. Poor Scooter
    3. Fucking Yvette...bitch
    sqvurl posted: »

NO STOP YOU'RE LYING AREN'T YOU? You ARE lying right? Because now I'm sad inside

• After reading what I've read... I don;t care anymore either.

TTG ruined our chances yet again.

• Yeah, I'm not going to play either.

I just cant bring myself to enjoy an episode that is pushing me towards something I really don't like and can't do anything about it.

Thanks for the choice in a game about choices, Telltale. We're that important to you, right?

Green613 posted: »

-

• I'm gonna fucking ignore her which is what I've been doing as Rhys since episode 3.

• I'm gonna play Pokemon. Hey, at least they give us a choice what Pokemon to catch.

rhonu posted: »

same here. i was going to go to sleep all happy but i decided to read a bit here to see what to expect, i regret it now, my heart feels heavy... ((

• edited January 2017

=

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yeah, I'm not going to play either. I just cant bring myself to enjoy an episode that is pushing me towards something I really don't like

• A choice like this would be 0 trouble for them.

They're just ignoring us because they want to.

Same, I honestly thought there would be choices. This IS TT!

• Yeah i was actually thinking about that when playing. But apparently he digs Fiona now (which i agree with his tastes because she is fiiiine).

It's actually quite cute (and hilarious) if i'm being honest.

But Scooter was oggling Sasha in Ep. 2, he more in awe of Fiona as an idol (I thought)

• I know right? Even though there was a lot of people who wanted options/no romo subplot at all they still decide to force it on us.

And I had to treat Sasha like shit the whole entire time through episodes 1,2 and 3 ;-;

• Nevermind that we've dedicated five months of our life to creating things out of love for this game.

We're just some idiots in the end.

Telltale had never disappointed me -- but now I see people's point when they complain about this crap.

=

• I apologise if i got too caught up with spoiling everything. I honestly didn't mean to say so much but my emotions got the better of me ^__^;;

Well I hope he's okay Seriously though I'm kinda pissed from what I've heard xD

• I treated her like shit in episode 3 and felt really bad because I don't dislike her but this is seriously testing my patience. I'm gonna end up hating her character over this crap.

I know right? Even though there was a lot of people who wanted options/no romo subplot at all they still decide to force it on us. And I had to treat Sasha like shit the whole entire time through episodes 1,2 and 3 ;-;

• edited January 2017

-

Nevermind that we've dedicated five months of our life to creating things out of love for this game. We're just some idiots in the end. Telltale had never disappointed me -- but now I see people's point when they complain about this crap.

• edited August 2015

Who cares about what 158 people think, am I right Telltale?

HazzatheMan posted: »

After reading what I've read... I don;t care anymore either. TTG ruined our chances yet again.

• Seriously fuck this game fuck sake FUCK. I was replaying the 3rd ep to get some choices I missed, just exited out. I am not bothered anymore. I'll just get my Jack fix on youtube.

Oh and Yvette! I was discussing her trustworthiness today and HA I was apparently right, so there's that I suppose.

I feel dead inside. I swear if they do a 180 and kill off Vaughn i'm gonna scream. So far i've been stabbed 3 times by this episode. * Rhysha moments * Poor Scooter * Fucking Yvette...bitch

• Seriously. I've had fights with people over this choice mechanic they have that adds up to nothing.

Turns out they're actually right.

I'm not even hyped for the fucking season finale. They don't respect us at all -- or the non shippers.

-

• Thing is though. TellTale know we'll still play the game to the end...

Who cares about what 158 people think, am I right Telltale?

• I think I am boycotting, I've never done this before... It's not even the romance, it's the lack of choice. It's just, argh. I'm not bothering.

A choice like this would be 0 trouble for them. They're just ignoring us because they want to.

• Will we, really? I'm considering dropping this at this point.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

Thing is though. TellTale know we'll still play the game to the end...

• edited January 2017

-

Seriously. I've had fights with people over this choice mechanic they have that adds up to nothing. Turns out they're actually right. I'm not even hyped for the fucking season finale. They don't respect us at all -- or the non shippers.

• edited January 2017

-

Thing is though. TellTale know we'll still play the game to the end...

• So I come back to the thread and learn that telltale once agains pushes for Rhysha....

• wtf.
    I didn't go sleep because of stream and now... There is bug. Shit. And i dunno how its ending.
    Rly?!
    Meh.
    It's like around ending of the episode and... And i don't wanna watching another stream from the beginning. Shit.

Guys there is not so much Rhysha. Dunno how about ending but it feels only in beginning and ttg trying to make it funny. I guess...
    But thats sad.
    If there is no clearly Rhyiona moments then we could say we won't see Rhyiona in ep.5.
    I'm sad but... I think it could be worse.
    sry for my english.

• I still love Sasha, she remains my 2nd fave and it hurts for me to have Rhys treat her like this because honstley I really want them to be friends.

But I am so sick of telltale forcing this crap on us. At this point I don't even care if Rhys and Fiona don't get together at this point, I have lost hope, but all I want is moments between them where they don't argue/give snide comments and just get along ;-;

I treated her like shit in episode 3 and felt really bad because I don't dislike her but this is seriously testing my patience. I'm gonna end up hating her character over this crap.

• I will... Cuz in the end I wanna see how it all ends.

Will we, really? I'm considering dropping this at this point. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• I'm dropping this, come with me! We can be furious together

Will we, really? I'm considering dropping this at this point. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

• I'm actually really cool with spoilers, in fact I love reading them. Don't worry about it :D

I apologise if i got too caught up with spoiling everything. I honestly didn't mean to say so much but my emotions got the better of me ^__^;;

• Don't apologise for your english, it was perfect.

wtf. I didn't go sleep because of stream and now... There is bug. Shit. And i dunno how its ending. Rly?! Meh. It's like around ending o

• I don't care if they're trying to make it funny. They don't listen.

wtf. I didn't go sleep because of stream and now... There is bug. Shit. And i dunno how its ending. Rly?! Meh. It's like around ending o

• Exactly -- did they not see how many complaints about the freaking jungle scene there were? And they push it again? No fucking option that isn't rude as hell?

Truly nothing matters, we know already, but way to shoot yourselves in the foot.

-

• That freaking scene in Fates, man. That's why you don't play Hoshido.

MichaelBP posted: »

So I come back to the thread and learn that telltale once agains pushes for Rhysha....

• I wish they would either:

1) Make it so both options can be chosen (or none at all), so at least everyone can be equal and it feels like we actually have a choice

2) Have no romantic interactions at all - by which i mean, make it so there isn't a glaring in your face love interest. The subtle stuff they had going on in Ep1 and 2 were great, and it felt like both could potentially happen but it was more ambigious.

A choice like this would be 0 trouble for them. They're just ignoring us because they want to.

• this thread in the next hours

• It's the lack of choice -- exactly that. If there was an option and everyone was happy then we'd all be fine. It's not even that hard to put in. Couple of dialogue options and that's it.

This is ridiculous.

I think I am boycotting, I've never done this before... It's not even the romance, it's the lack of choice. It's just, argh. I'm not bothering.

• thx

Don't apologise for your english, it was perfect.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.