Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Maybe he'll actually be decent to be around. :P

LawmanZero posted: »

Hopefully if we get to kill his mom some of the grump will go away.

• Welp okay then I'm leaving this thread for the whole week then, since that's how long I can't play the episode.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Green already told us not to spoiler tag anything since there's a warning in the title.

• edited August 2015

yeah, me too! with the first spoilers i thought they meant rhysha was forced to be canon leaving no possibility for us. i was wrong, but man am i glad x)

i'm very happy you're enjoying the episode! <3

I'm actually seeing the scenes and the only thing really Rhysha is in the intro and I gotta say it was kinda funny so I'm not really that up

• I hope so, too.

If he doesn't start giving Rhys shaving tips, I will attempt to strangle my pillow again.

Maybe he'll actually be decent to be around. :P

• He didn't deserve to die ;__;

It was so sad </3

My heart still aches for Scooter. ;___________;

• Oh, that sucks, man, sorry to hear. :(

Welp okay then I'm leaving this thread for the whole week then, since that's how long I can't play the episode.

• It was... what a hero. ;-;

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

He didn't deserve to die ;__; It was so sad </3

• i cried a lot, i never realized how much i loved scooter until that very last moment. it was soul-crushing.

• Yeah, I kept reading about Rhysha, Rhysha and more Rhysha so I thought it was legit canon at first or something.

I'm glad too. :D

rhonu posted: »

yeah, me too! with the first spoilers i thought they meant rhysha was forced to be canon leaving no possibility for us. i was wrong, but man am i glad x) i'm very happy you're enjoying the episode!

• Please don't strangle your pillow. It is innocent. :(

I hope so, too. If he doesn't start giving Rhys shaving tips, I will attempt to strangle my pillow again.

• For whole week? Oh, that's pretty bad :(

you wont come here then?

Welp okay then I'm leaving this thread for the whole week then, since that's how long I can't play the episode.

• A hero, a friend, a hero </3

It was... what a hero. ;-;

• I should get to it on friday, and this place is full of spoilers. I basically already know half of the episode, which is my fault.

For whole week? Oh, that's pretty bad you wont come here then?

• OK, OK, I'll use my punching bag.

"MR. BEEFCAKE, WE HAVE TO DO HYPERION-FU AGAIN."

Please don't strangle your pillow. It is innocent.

• Yeah, I spoiled myself too, Scooter's death. .-.

See you soon I guess? I'll miss you although you won't be gone for too long (:

I should get to it on friday, and this place is full of spoilers. I basically already know half of the episode, which is my fault.

• I'm not sure I'll be able to resist for that long, oh well I already know the important parts. Wish people weren't so lazy to put damn spoiler tags on their comments.

Yeah, I spoiled myself too, Scooter's death. .-. See you soon I guess? I'll miss you although you won't be gone for too long (:

• I'm still VERY excited for this episode - even if there's no Rhyiona moments. I'll probably get some hate for saying this, but there's so much more to the game than what ship becomes canon. I'll keep shipping Rhyiona ofc (we can still ship it!♥), but I don't get that there's that much Sasha-hate. I think she's cool, too:)
    This ship is just what we love, our opinion, we shouldn't blame telltale for not "listening", they had probably already planned out how the story goes, and we should accept that and all be friends
    I mean, I've been shipping Rhyiona even though I kinda knew it wouldn't be canon (that wouldn't make sense when there's so much Rhysha already). But to me it doesn't really matter, look at all the amazing fanfiction and fan art how much fun we have had on this thread:D

• Yeah..

It's pretty difficult to resist coming here

I'm not sure I'll be able to resist for that long, oh well I already know the important parts. Wish people weren't so lazy to put damn spoiler tags on their comments.

• to resist coming here

insert David Tennant eyebrow wiggle gif cuz i'm too depressed to do it

yeah, but right now there's nothing going on ;-;

Yeah.. It's pretty difficult to resist coming here

• confirmed proof he's really my son: apparently he inherited my endless list of stomach issues

Eryka posted: »

• I seriously was just sitting here waiting for you, I knew you'd do it. It's getting too obvious.

to resist coming here insert David Tennant eyebrow wiggle gif cuz i'm too depressed to do it yeah, but right now there's nothing going on ;-;

• edited August 2015

y so depressed? (well this is kinda hypocritical or whatever coming from me..)

yeah, true, I kinda expected this to be more lively because episode 4 just got released .__.

to resist coming here insert David Tennant eyebrow wiggle gif cuz i'm too depressed to do it yeah, but right now there's nothing going on ;-;

• It's getting too obvious.

not sure if compliment or not...

I seriously was just sitting here waiting for you, I knew you'd do it. It's getting too obvious.

• I wanted to find some innuendos in your comment... And all you we're saying was true

Caoline posted: »

I'm still VERY excited for this episode - even if there's no Rhyiona moments. I'll probably get some hate for saying this, but there's so mu

• i totally agree with you! i'm not angry at telltale now. i guess we were angry but it was a thing of the moment. <3

Caoline posted: »

I'm still VERY excited for this episode - even if there's no Rhyiona moments. I'll probably get some hate for saying this, but there's so mu

• y so depressed?

not enough sleep, too much hype, dissapointing episode, extra work around the house...

tbh, i think nobody's online exactly because of ep4. most of them are waiting for steam and xbox releases so they're trying to avoid it (the thread) as much as possible

y so depressed? (well this is kinda hypocritical or whatever coming from me..) yeah, true, I kinda expected this to be more lively because episode 4 just got released .__.

• I kinda felt like something was missing in the episode...I dunno what exactly..

yeah, that's probably the reason..a lot of them haven't even played it yet

y so depressed? not enough sleep, too much hype, dissapointing episode, extra work around the house... tbh, i think nobody's onli

• I kinda felt iike something was missing in the episode...

except at least a bit of rhyiona? there's a lotta things. here's my reply to a guy who asked me why i'm so dissapointed with ep4:

i felt like some characters didn't get enough screentime, present part was extremely short, humor was rarer than previous episodes, etc.

I kinda felt like something was missing in the episode...I dunno what exactly.. yeah, that's probably the reason..a lot of them haven't even played it yet

• I teared up... poor guy. :( He was so nice.

rhonu posted: »

i cried a lot, i never realized how much i loved scooter until that very last moment. it was soul-crushing.

• Sounds legit. :P

OK, OK, I'll use my punching bag. "MR. BEEFCAKE, WE HAVE TO DO HYPERION-FU AGAIN."

• yeah, something besides Rhyiona.

sadly I agree with you, everything was in a rush, not enough time just to I dunno, just kinda relax and casually chat around :/

I kinda felt iike something was missing in the episode... except at least a bit of rhyiona? there's a lotta things. here's my reply

• Catch-A-Ride! </3 ;-;

R.I.P. Scooter ;_______________;

• But really, I do have an actual punching bag.

It's for anger management.

Sounds legit. :P

• yeah, and i forgot to mention that environment interactions were bare minimum when compared to walking dead s1 or the wolf among us. :\

yeah, something besides Rhyiona. sadly I agree with you, everything was in a rush, not enough time just to I dunno, just kinda relax and casually chat around

• I keep making "Gortys can't eat" jokes and now I feel very bad that she actually wanted to try eating. ;___________;

• I think that's pretty healthy! It's a way to take anger out.

But really, I do have an actual punching bag. It's for anger management.

• That's exactly how he should be honoured imo.

;-;

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Catch-A-Ride! </3 ;-; R.I.P. Scooter ;_______________;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.