Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• still, 0 rhyiona moments... ;-;

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

I freaked out because I thought Rhysha had been confirmed when I started going over this thread. They barely interacted...

• Gortys is truly the hero we were waiting for.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Gortys will eat the stranger in the episode 5 and set Rhys and Fiona free confirmed?

• I know :)

Clumsy-Croc posted: »

I freaked out because I thought Rhysha had been confirmed when I started going over this thread. They barely interacted...

• edited August 2015

And then she eats them

enter image description here

Gortys will eat the stranger in the episode 5 and set Rhys and Fiona free confirmed?

• now that's one hella disgusting smoothie :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Vallory.

• I hope she isn't expecting Vallory to taste good.

Vallory.

• That depends on how you view their interactions. I was happy with them.

still, 0 rhyiona moments... ;-;

• tastes like evil :^)

now that's one hella disgusting smoothie :P

• How could have we been so blind!?

Gortys is truly the hero we were waiting for.

• She's lying to catch everyone off guard.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

I thought she cant eat...

• Her cuteness is just a mask to bring the villain down. It all makes sense!

How could have we been so blind!?

• enter image description here

And then she eats them

• enter image description here

Her cuteness is just a mask to bring the villain down. It all makes sense!

• edited August 2015

It's mostly either a small firefight between sailors or a mass hand to hand brawl, with chairs and fists involved.

A real ship war would have hundreds dead and the ships blazing as they empty their guns into each other while screaming threats. There will also be a crapton of planes attacking from either ship, 'cause both sides have a nautical and aerial fleet.

Then, the Mod Helicarriers decide enough is enough and carpet bomb both ships.

I think the fights here are really mild compared to actual ship wars. :P

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015
    • Guys I have an idea! Or maybe 2!
    • First of all, I wanted to say that I think that I join this thread not only because of Rhyiona but because of the people here, I love you guys!
    • We all know now that Rhyiona is not confirmed and I think that Rhysha is not completely confirmed. So I wad thinking that we could do a song that TTG ignore us, maybe the plot wasn't suppose to give us the choice to choose Fiona but you know they could have change thw script by claping there hands! So why not asking them to do something we wouldn't think about in E5, something that will blow our minds, somethings that could make Rhyiona possible and Rhysha way more confirmed (Maybe the Rhyshans could help us, I don't know?).
    • So I have an app to make music (Music Maker Jam), and I can work something out! I also have a program for videos.
    1. Do you guys think it's a good idea?
    2. Do you think we could use some Rhysha help or we don't need them?
    3. I'm not sure but do Troy and Laura have ship us?
    4. If the 3. is yes than do you think we can use they're help?
  • First of all, I wanted to say that I think that I join this thread not only because of Rhyiona but because of the people here, I love you guys!

THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Also, this wasn't as bad as we expected so really, we're fine.

Eryka posted: »

* Guys I have an idea! Or maybe 2! * First of all, I wanted to say that I think that I join this thread not only because of Rhyiona but bec

• I had to stop the game because my eyes were all teary.

Damn you, Telltale. Second time I cried at your game.

gg

My heart still aches for Scooter. ;___________;

• This is a great idea, Troy liked Bembianns art, and I'm pretty sure Laura ships it.

* Guys I have an idea! Or maybe 2! * First of all, I wanted to say that I think that I join this thread not only because of Rhyiona but bec

• How do they manage to do this even in comedy heavy games? ;-;

Pipas posted: »

I had to stop the game because my eyes were all teary. Damn you, Telltale. Second time I cried at your game. gg

• But... What if there is nothing in E5

First of all, I wanted to say that I think that I join this thread not only because of Rhyiona but because of the people here, I love you guys! THIS IS IMPORTANT. Also, this wasn't as bad as we expected so really, we're fine.

• So... What about lyrics? Who will do them? And who will sing? (I won't sing and I don't want to)

This is a great idea, Troy liked Bembianns art, and I'm pretty sure Laura ships it.

• we'll move on.

we have to.

But... What if there is nothing in E5

• Then that's that. But we didn't "take a blow" in this episode like we originally thought we had because of the comments earlier so we need to chill and keep doing what we've been doing.

Looking at it... nothing really changed for anyone this episode.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

But... What if there is nothing in E5

• Probably my favorite quote. XD

• Oh god no my singing voice sucks, I'm not sure if I can think of any lyrics either, though I support the idea.

So... What about lyrics? Who will do them? And who will sing? (I won't sing and I don't want to)

• If WE or maybe I should say if I do this song it would be more a message for TTG that they really need to listen to us, interact more.

Then that's that. But we didn't "take a blow" in this episode like we originally thought we had because of the comments earlier so we need t

• nothing really changed for anyone this episode.

except chances for rhyiona have been lowered significantly. ;-;

srsly, how do you think they'll put it in ep5, and make it believable and not forced?

Then that's that. But we didn't "take a blow" in this episode like we originally thought we had because of the comments earlier so we need t

• Do you know someone who can sing?

Oh god no my singing voice sucks, I'm not sure if I can think of any lyrics either, though I support the idea.

• I think I'm gonna write a kid fic. 7 year old Rhys meets 8-9 year old Fiona and 4-5 year old Sasha the one time he comes to Pandora. And Fiona tries to steal his father's watch. Or something.

My only question: How long do y'all think Fiona and Sasha had been living on the streets/before they met Felix?

• judging by a picture of them (felix, fiona, sasha) saying "our first heist" somewhere in ep1/ep2 i'd say fiona was around 14-15 and sasha was 9-10.

I think I'm gonna write a kid fic. 7 year old Rhys meets 8-9 year old Fiona and 4-5 year old Sasha the one time he comes to Pandora. And Fio

• When they we're 7 or 9 years old

I think I'm gonna write a kid fic. 7 year old Rhys meets 8-9 year old Fiona and 4-5 year old Sasha the one time he comes to Pandora. And Fio

• No, not really.

Do you know someone who can sing?

• In my opinion they haven't. I'm just gonna wait and see but for now I think we're at the same spot we've always been. This episode was just work work work and barely any character development -- aside from Yvette's little problem -- so... eh.

nothing really changed for anyone this episode. except chances for rhyiona have been lowered significantly. ;-; srsly, how do you think they'll put it in ep5, and make it believable and not forced?

• i just realized...

remember when fiona was talking to stranger about scooter's death? she said:"he was our first fatality during the heist." or something similar.

what does that mean? who else is gonna bite the dust?

• Telltale has made a mistake but they can't rewind to repair it. They're not in there game we're you can have other save file to see another story.
    So will you help me or not Ray? Your choice will have impact. So choose carefully your words.

In my opinion they haven't. I'm just gonna wait and see but for now I think we're at the same spot we've always been. This episode was just work work work and barely any character development -- aside from Yvette's little problem -- so... eh.

• Help you how?

Telltale has made a mistake but they can't rewind to repair it. They're not in there game we're you can have other save file to see another story. So will you help me or not Ray? Your choice will have impact. So choose carefully your words.

• Sasha?

i just realized... remember when fiona was talking to stranger about scooter's death? she said:"he was our first fatality during the heist." or something similar. what does that mean? who else is gonna bite the dust?

• maybe Vaughn?

i just realized... remember when fiona was talking to stranger about scooter's death? she said:"he was our first fatality during the heist." or something similar. what does that mean? who else is gonna bite the dust?

• edited August 2015

Yeah, I noticed that. I'm kinda worried.

At least we know Gortys is fine.

• Okay. I've been wondering about the ages. It's been bugging me for a while.

When they we're 7 or 9 years old

Sign in to comment in this discussion.