Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited August 2015

By singing? Do some lyrics? Spam the song to Telltale? Ask help to Troy and Laura (if they want to sing dor 2 or 3 lines)? I will do the other stuff or maybe the lyrics. Maybe someone else could help for the lyrics. Someone talented.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Help you how?

• My money is on her.

Eryka posted: »

Sasha?

• The only thing I guess I could try to help with would be lyrics since writing is more of my thing. I'll see what I can do.

Eryka posted: »

By singing? Do some lyrics? Spam the song to Telltale? Ask help to Troy and Laura (if they want to sing dor 2 or 3 lines)? I will do the other stuff or maybe the lyrics. Maybe someone else could help for the lyrics. Someone talented.

• Noooooooo! Not Vaughn!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

maybe Vaughn?

• Okay thanks! Your maybe changing E5

The only thing I guess I could try to help with would be lyrics since writing is more of my thing. I'll see what I can do.

• How the heck do you get Vaughn to show up in the episode?

Do you have to make a deal with Jack last episode or something?

• while playing as fiona, you have to agree with athena when she wants to kill cassius.

How the heck do you get Vaughn to show up in the episode? Do you have to make a deal with Jack last episode or something?

• He can show up in the episode?

How the heck do you get Vaughn to show up in the episode? Do you have to make a deal with Jack last episode or something?

• yup, and if you defy vallory's orders, she'll stab him in the ribs :\

He can show up in the episode?

• whaaaat, I didn't even know that could happen. ;__;

what happens to him later?

yup, and if you defy vallory's orders, she'll stab him in the ribs

• i have no clue ¯_(ツ)_/¯

he's with cassius in my playthrough

whaaaat, I didn't even know that could happen. ;__; what happens to him later?

• OH, okay, that works. So Cassius being good is determiant then?

while playing as fiona, you have to agree with athena when she wants to kill cassius.

• So Cassius being good is determinant then?

yeah, looks like it.

OH, okay, that works. So Cassius being good is determiant then?

• oh okay then, I'll probably see what happens to him in my other save file :P

i have no clue ¯_(ツ)_/¯ he's with cassius in my playthrough

• i never do multiple save files.. kinda ruins the whole experience if u ask me :)

oh okay then, I'll probably see what happens to him in my other save file :P

• It's definitely not as good as the first time you play it but I get bored so I just wanna see what happens if you choose other things (:

i never do multiple save files.. kinda ruins the whole experience if u ask me

• Gortys is the best character in the game.

What a massive cutie. I love her so much.

• Finally got the episode.

I told Fiona and Sasha about Jack.

Nope. Never again. I'm currently rewinding.

• what was their reaction? i kept it a secret, so i wanna know.

Finally got the episode. I told Fiona and Sasha about Jack. Nope. Never again. I'm currently rewinding.

• edited August 2015

WTF?

enter image description here

I have no words.

• Finch, Kroger or August or Dumpy ;-;

i just realized... remember when fiona was talking to stranger about scooter's death? she said:"he was our first fatality during the heist." or something similar. what does that mean? who else is gonna bite the dust?

• AUGUST IZ MAH MAN <3 <3 <3

WTF? I have no words.

• I'm glad Rhys didn't answer this...

AUGUST IZ MAH MAN

• Me too.

Finally got the episode. I told Fiona and Sasha about Jack. Nope. Never again. I'm currently rewinding.

• well, i'm not glad...

I'm glad Rhys didn't answer this...

• john pls

well, i'm not glad...

• c'mon bruh! don't tell me you never thought about it!

john pls

• This is the legit last thing that has ever crossed my mind when thinking about Rhys.

c'mon bruh! don't tell me you never thought about it!

• edited August 2015

sure it was ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

EDIT: fiona is like:"i know your answer already, rhys..."

This is the legit last thing that has ever crossed my mind when thinking about Rhys.

• why didn't he answer? like it was not relevant information

WTF? I have no words.

• Her expression is kinda creepy lmao

sure it was ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) EDIT: fiona is like:"i know your answer already, rhys..."

• Um... well... why would he answer?

rhonu posted: »

why didn't he answer? like it was not relevant information

• edited August 2015

Today is a better day and it's good to see most people here are back to normal :). I'm honestly okay with there being no canon Rhyiona (because I didn't expect there to be any), just as long as there aren't overly sappy, forced Rhysha scenes. Now I can go back to being excited when Rhys and Fiona stand relatively close to each other LOL.

I've been on both the "losing" and "winning" sides of endgame ships before and in my experience, just let the losing side vent and wallow alone for a bit, even if you think it's childish or petty. In 95% of cases, they pick themselves up and get on with their lives (and shipping) again relatively quickly. As long as you aren't being an asshole to other people, I think everyone is entitled to some wallowing time every now and again.

Anyway, now that we know the early information about ep 4 Rhysha was exaggerated, this is redundant. And if there's no Rhyiona in ep 5, well, such is life.

Here's some Rhyiona standing next to each other. Feast your eyes.

• she knows what's up, if you kno wot i mean ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Her expression is kinda creepy lmao

• OH WOW

This episode was so perfect in any way possible (except it didn't have Rhyiona in it but eh, it was expected.. life goes on)

The intro was epic, humor was fantastic and those dramadic scenes near the end gave me some serious chills. AND, they didn't force ship Rhysha this time.. huh, you listened us after all TTG. Great!

Also, I'm glad that Vaugh was okay!! <3

Random things:

• I didn't really care for Scooter so his death didn't have a huge impact on me. Don't get me wrong, it was a powerful scene!

• Handsome Jack's line "I can flyyyyyyyyy" IMAO!!!

• a skin pizza...face...pepperoni.. BLUUUGH!!!

• Yvette betrayed us. I totally saw it coming. We should have bought her luch..

• that fake shooting scene... I have never laughed so hard..

And last but not least:

GORTYS IS AWESOME!!!

• Sasha calls Rhys an asshole and says she thought he was her friend, and Fiona looks like she was punched by someone she loved. Needless to say, they both are actually quite hurt that Rhys didn't tell them, and are seriously angry. Jack does the, "I told you so." line.

what was their reaction? i kept it a secret, so i wanna know.

• LMAO WOW

she knows what's up, if you kno wot i mean ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Is that what happens if you go for Butt Stallion instead of the painting?! LMAO GORTYS

nohuhhuh posted: »

OH WOW This episode was so perfect in any way possible (except it didn't have Rhyiona in it but eh, it was expected.. life goes on) Th

• so lewd people like me can live happily ever after?

Um... well... why would he answer?

• but that's private

why would he realistically share it with August? :P

so lewd people like me can live happily ever after?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.