Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i'm glad!! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

much better, tnx 4 asking

• Yeh I definitely told them about HJ.. At least they have now more time to forgive Rhys..

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Isn't it worse not to tell Sasha and Fiona about HJ? I mean, sure, they're both very angry but... they're gonna find out sooner or later. Won't they be angry anyway?

• I've also been wondering... even if you reject the option to rule Hyperion, Jack takes over. This coupled with not telling them about HJ and whatever shit Jack will clearly do in Rhys' body... it smells like we're getting closer as to why exactly she's so angry at him.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yeh I definitely told them about HJ.. At least they have now more time to forgive Rhys..

• My thoughts exactly.

rood

• i can't believe there's just one episode left. it's incredible how not prepared i am for this game to end

also page 669 guys ;))))))))))) talking about lewd, where was that sexual content they warned us about? YOU PLAYIN WITH US...

• Who would hurt butt stallion? She's awesome! She poops weapons

Yep ;D (why did you pick a painting over a diamond pony???))

• Hate to say it but James is pretty much right, unless things somehow change drastically in the last episode, I feel we just got sunk hard.

Shouldn't this thread be changed to Rhys x Fiona Deconfirmed? :P. (Just messing with y'all lol)

• you know how aussies are.. two people shake hands and BAM! 15+ xD

rhonu posted: »

i can't believe there's just one episode left. it's incredible how not prepared i am for this game to end also page 669 guys )))))))))) talking about lewd, where was that sexual content they warned us about? YOU PLAYIN WITH US...

• Maybe it was the lewd question August asked? idk

rhonu posted: »

i can't believe there's just one episode left. it's incredible how not prepared i am for this game to end also page 669 guys )))))))))) talking about lewd, where was that sexual content they warned us about? YOU PLAYIN WITH US...

• edited August 2015

Page 669

enter image description here

• edited August 2015

Jack still takes over him? I wonder if that last decision mattered at all? ;/

Well one more episode left (cries) I'm really curious to see where this all is leading to..

I'm mostly curious about Jack. Is he..still in Rhys head??

I've also been wondering... even if you reject the option to rule Hyperion, Jack takes over. This coupled with not telling them about HJ and

• just that?!

pfft, aussies suck (both figuratively and literally)...

Maybe it was the lewd question August asked? idk

• Adorably

Remember my friend who drew those Borderlands zines with me? She drew this for me! :') She's so awesome! (I have her permission to post this)

• Is he..still in Rhys' head??

i believe he is. also he took over all helios electronics..

basically, he controls everything on helios.

Jack still takes over him? I wonder if that last decision mattered at all? ;/ Well one more episode left (cries) I'm really curious to see where this all is leading to.. I'm mostly curious about Jack. Is he..still in Rhys head??

• edited August 2015

I don't think he's still in Rhys' head in present time, to be honest, but I do think he's going to do some shit and kill some people (first casualty, Fiona says) which is gonna make her angry at Rhys. Especially if you didn't tell her about HJ. That's my guess, at least.

Jack still takes over him? I wonder if that last decision mattered at all? ;/ Well one more episode left (cries) I'm really curious to see where this all is leading to.. I'm mostly curious about Jack. Is he..still in Rhys head??

• Didn't they put a nudity warning because of Vaughn's abs? lmao

just that?! pfft, aussies suck (both figuratively and literally)...

• Too sad to party hard.

Fault's on you, Telltale ;-; </3

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Page 669

• i dunno. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

what a bunch of weaklings..

Didn't they put a nudity warning because of Vaughn's abs? lmao

• edited August 2015

I want a season 2.

Oh my Rhys ("living god") what he is the villain for next borderlands, actually forget I said this just realised how stupid that is...

• :(

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Too sad to party hard. Fault's on you, Telltale ;-; </3

• Come on guys, cheer up. Nothing happened in the episode to cause this.

IT'S PAGE 669.

• Nothing happened in the episode

that's the problem, actually :P

Come on guys, cheer up. Nothing happened in the episode to cause this. IT'S PAGE 669.

• Bored I feel like saying

• No Rhyiona, fuck Telltale ;-;

• Yay... page 669.

;____________;

• enter image description here

Nothing happened in the episode that's the problem, actually :P

• 669 PAGES OF GLORY

• I just now played the episode...

What the what wat what oh my what why no... I don't i can't what why why why why why

• Why is everyone so mad? The only forced Rhysha was in the intro.

The Scooter thing was kinda weird, although I still kissed him because I fucking love Scooter.

• You can post spoilers. :P

buntingsir posted: »

I just now played the episode... What the what wat what oh my what why no... I don't i can't what why why why why why

• Yes she's gorgeous!! :D I didn't really want to hurt her but I was so curious to see more of her!

btw I loved that whole tour scene so much!

dpetersz posted: »

Who would hurt butt stallion? She's awesome! She poops weapons

• What happens if you kiss him? I just gave him a hug.

Poogers555 posted: »

Why is everyone so mad? The only forced Rhysha was in the intro. The Scooter thing was kinda weird, although I still kissed him because I fucking love Scooter.

• I know I just I don't i can't i need I can't what wut wut I can't shit what wat

I'm sorry

You can post spoilers. :P

• edited August 2015

Lel for me wasn't anymore Rhysha into the intro lol.By telling the truth lel.

Why is everyone so mad? The only forced Rhysha was in the intro. The Scooter thing was kinda weird, although I still kissed him because I fucking love Scooter.

• Yvette? Scooter? Why you breaking down? :P

buntingsir posted: »

I know I just I don't i can't i need I can't what wut wut I can't shit what wat I'm sorry

• That scene was awesome, I kissed him too (step three, duh).

Poor guy, I was about to cry, he didn't deserve this...

• You just kiss his cheek

What happens if you kiss him? I just gave him a hug.

• You and me both, it was so creepy but also hilarious :D

Yes she's gorgeous!! I didn't really want to hurt her but I was so curious to see more of her! btw I loved that whole tour scene so much!

• That ending man... oh my why why why wut the what what

Handsome Rhys is happening, I can feel it.

Yvette? Scooter? Why you breaking down? :P

• That's it? Poor guy.

You just kiss his cheek

Sign in to comment in this discussion.