Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• so you disobeyed jack... good :)

buntingsir posted: »

That ending man... oh my why why why wut the what what Handsome Rhys is happening, I can feel it.

• Thing is, this could VERY well end up happening. I mean, this game is cannon after all.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

I want a season 2. Oh my Rhys ("living god") what he is the villain for next borderlands, actually forget I said this just realised how stupid that is...

• What happens If you obey him? He calls you pal, best pal, best dude ever, my man, Rhys ma man, that kinda thing?

so you disobeyed jack... good

• He was the friendliest guy ever, he deserved so much better

He died like a hero

That scene was awesome, I kissed him too (step three, duh). Poor guy, I was about to cry, he didn't deserve this...

• i can't remember.

i disobeyed him too. i think he lets you insert the cable thing inside your head, instead of forcing you to do it.

Rhys ma man

i actually think he called him that xD

What happens If you obey him? He calls you pal, best pal, best dude ever, my man, Rhys ma man, that kinda thing?

• I rejected his offers at every chance so I think I irritated him even more than he already was lmao

That ending man... oh my why why why wut the what what Handsome Rhys is happening, I can feel it.

• dad u ok? ;-;

enter image description here

• HE NEEDS TO COME BACK TO US

dad u ok? ;-;

• I was laughing the whole episode and then this happens and I'm just sitting here with my jaw dropped to the ground... like What wut no why what the what why no nu-uh no why no what the Rhys no why

That ending is just wow... wow wow wow oh my wow goddamn

I'll be thinking now

i can't remember. i disobeyed him too. i think he lets you insert the cable thing inside your head, instead of forcing you to do it. Rhys ma man i actually think he called him that xD

• i miss him :(

dad u ok? ;-;

• edited August 2015

Lool,after all of this Fiona is more close if u tell the truth,and Sasha is still a bit mad at you,but Fiona has no problem.Lool this means Rhyiona and Rhysha are determinant ayy lmao.

• HE NEEDS TO COME

obvious innuendos aside, i'm getting really concerned ;-;

ABigBadWolf posted: »

HE NEEDS TO COME BACK TO US

• IGN gave this a 6/10

wow

• tfw you called it

IGN gave this a 6/10 wow

• first time i'll ever agree with ign lol

IGN gave this a 6/10 wow

• I acted pretty indifferent towards him, didn't accept any help but wasn't really rude, so he wasn't irritated that much.

But at the end... oh man...

I'ma gonna be so ded

I rejected his offers at every chance so I think I irritated him even more than he already was lmao

• I knew you were a wizard.

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you called it

• Same... I hope he actually comes back soon.

HE NEEDS TO COME obvious innuendos aside, i'm getting really concerned ;-;

• Why did you think it deserved a 6/10?

first time i'll ever agree with ign lol

• me too xD

#O13HYPE

I was laughing the whole episode and then this happens and I'm just sitting here with my jaw dropped to the ground... like What wut no why w

• hi so anyone play any mmorpgs?

• it was at lest 9

IGN gave this a 6/10 wow

• enter image description here

me too xD #O13HYPE

• I was getting sick of him so I told him off a lot. I thiiiiink he's pretty angry at me.

I acted pretty indifferent towards him, didn't accept any help but wasn't really rude, so he wasn't irritated that much. But at the end... oh man... I'ma gonna be so ded

• I missed page 669 :-(

• We're all ded already accept the truth.

No wonder I love spooky skeletons.

I was getting sick of him so I told him off a lot. I thiiiiink he's pretty angry at me.

• i felt like some characters didn't get enough screentime, present part was extremely short, humor was rarer than previous episodes, environment interactions were bare minimum etc.

TheQuebecer posted: »

Why did you think it deserved a 6/10?

• we still have 690, 691.... and 699 :)

Eryka posted: »

I missed page 669 :-(

• nope. i hate mmorpgs :)

hi so anyone play any mmorpgs?

• That's true!

we still have 690, 691.... and 699

• Soo, I forgot to scan Fiona and Gortys near the end where Fiona talks about how Rhys is single, and I was wondering what they said if you scan em ;-;

• This remains me of some Gayperion stuff...
    enter link description here

• Well, I think they foreshadowed it a bit, the humor was subdued because this was going to be a darker episode.

On the other hand if you went full Vasquez!

Surprised you didn't mention the usual Tell Tale railroading, especially with the ending.

i felt like some characters didn't get enough screentime, present part was extremely short, humor was rarer than previous episodes, environment interactions were bare minimum etc.

• catch a RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

dpetersz posted: »

He was the friendliest guy ever, he deserved so much better He died like a hero

• imagine if there was a rhyiona confirmation in there and we missed it ;-;

Poogers555 posted: »

Soo, I forgot to scan Fiona and Gortys near the end where Fiona talks about how Rhys is single, and I was wondering what they said if you scan em ;-;

• any mutliplayer stuff, i don't like mmos either

nope. i hate mmorpgs

• Surprised you didn't mention the usual Telltale railroading, especially with the ending.

that doesn't even need to be mentioned xD

it's pretty much expected at this point

TheQuebecer posted: »

Well, I think they foreshadowed it a bit, the humor was subdued because this was going to be a darker episode. On the other hand if you went full Vasquez! Surprised you didn't mention the usual Tell Tale railroading, especially with the ending.

• not enough Loaderbot. worst episode ever :( (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง ( im joking of corse)

i felt like some characters didn't get enough screentime, present part was extremely short, humor was rarer than previous episodes, environment interactions were bare minimum etc.

• i don't like multiplayer games at all.

#SingleplayerFTW

any mutliplayer stuff, i don't like mmos either

• tumblr almost ruined gayperion for me, luckily i escaped in time

Eryka posted: »

This remains me of some Gayperion stuff... enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.