Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• You've run run rUN RUN

rhonu posted: »

tumblr almost ruined gayperion for me, luckily i escaped in time

• BUT we got a ton of Gortys! That I felt made up for it.

MeatBicycle posted: »

not enough Loaderbot. worst episode ever (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง ( im joking of corse)

• Nor the inevitable torpedo being fired into Rhyiona.

Surprised you didn't mention the usual Telltale railroading, especially with the ending. that doesn't even need to be mentioned xD it's pretty much expected at this point

• Like in Fiona's scan: I really want to #### Rhys

imagine if there was a rhyiona confirmation in there and we missed it ;-;

• People that ship Rhys and Sasha:

enter image description here

People that ship Rhys and Fiona:

People that ship both:

People that don't ship at all:

• Um... hi guys. How are you?

Right, uh, I played through the episode. I, um... can't give you any info 'cause I'm honestly a bit shell-shocked (does panicking at the end count?) but, uh, I think it was good? Okay, I should not be reviewing now. I'll just say that yes, it was very emotional, thank god Vaughn is alive and why the hell would Gortys try to carry that many cups of uranium-milk at once?

Then I came here. And I gotta tell you, that was as emotional as the entire episode, because all of you were depressed and hopeless and sad. Which, I guess, is sad. Honestly it makes me wish I was here, even though I couldn't have helped, not knowing then what I do now. But when you started going on about Rhysha I wanted to yell at you all, 'cause it doesn't really get confirmed.

So that's all I have to say, because everything else about Rhyiona and whatnot has already been said. Um, and it came true, huh? Jack taking over Rhys, just like we'd guessed long ago. Yeah.

• i like the way you think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eryka posted: »

Like in Fiona's scan: I really want to #### Rhys

• The bae: Flirts w/ other girls

You:

• tu si! ^_^

well, yeah, ep4 was a pretty dissapointing experience, at least that's how i see it.

how's school?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Um... hi guys. How are you? Right, uh, I played through the episode. I, um... can't give you any info 'cause I'm honestly a bit shell-sho

• edited August 2015

Hey Joey!

Everything's gonna be fine (talking about Rhyiona and Handsome Rhys) - as Gortys said: At least we're all doomed together! Yay!

Um... hi guys. How are you? Right, uh, I played through the episode. I, um... can't give you any info 'cause I'm honestly a bit shell-sho

• Hello everyone! I hope you guys are having it awesome!

I hope you enjoyed the episode as much as I did. :)

• :(

i don't like multiplayer games at all. #SingleplayerFTW

• I just noticed, Ep 5, has like, a million questions to answer.

• like every single telltale finale ever

Poogers555 posted: »

I just noticed, Ep 5, has like, a million questions to answer.

• Oh thanks! What about:

• If I've write some scene from E1 Rhys and Fiona would have banged.

i like the way you think ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• :) I did it. I freaking did it. I got through two days without you guys. Please let me never have to do it again ;-;

Yvette was a traitor, Scooter died and Jack took over Rhys? I can't even begin to describe how disappointed I am by those things. As a lame bonus, there's that scene where Rhys successfully uses enhance. Small bonus.

I didn't think anyone would remember that what with everything going on... It's fine, I guess. We always start out with a field day, which our class won. I think I'm gonna like this class :)

But how are you, John?

tu si! ^_^ well, yeah, ep4 was a pretty dissapointing experience, at least that's how i see it. how's school?

• Yeah we took things the wrong way lol

• Played it already twice so yeah ;)

Hello everyone! I hope you guys are having it awesome! I hope you enjoyed the episode as much as I did.

• glad to hear it ^_^

i was a bit depressed from the episode, but i feel better now :)

I did it. I freaking did it. I got through two days without you guys. Please let me never have to do it again ;-; Yvette was a traitor, S

• Jane! Is now the time when we discuss the episode so I don't end up with a full-scale panic attack? xD Don't worry, that already happened and it wasn't full-scale, it was elevated heat rate, sweating and a while ton of disbelief.

Gortys was my rаy of sunshine in this episode. She is so, so so innocent ("Maybe it's leaking strawberry jam!" "This one must be sleeping as well...") and she seemed content to die with friends.

We'll get through this like a family :)

buntingsir posted: »

Hey Joey! Everything's gonna be fine (talking about Rhyiona and Handsome Rhys) - as Gortys said: At least we're all doomed together! Yay!

• enter image description here

Oh thanks! What about: * If I've write some scene from E1 Rhys and Fiona would have banged.

• yeah, we didn't know about the rhysha thing. we just got sad too fast without having played the episode. :(

• And we knew Handsome Rhys was coming thanks to LEGO cannon

• edited August 2015

I did, what was your end choice?

Hello everyone! I hope you guys are having it awesome! I hope you enjoyed the episode as much as I did.

• TT made the perfect intro for everyone, even ones who get travel sickness

Lilacsbloom posted: »

People that ship Rhys and Sasha: People that ship Rhys and Fiona: People that ship both: People that don't ship at all:

• I noticed. Then you started saying you weren't gonna play it and I swear, I screamed at the screen xD

This episode wasn't the best, but from now on I think I'm gonna focus entirely on the story. And I need to know what the hell Jack is gonna do.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Yeah we took things the wrong way lol

• No wait they would have banged in every episode like 69 times!

• I had a breakdown too, a few pages ago. xD

Yes, Gortys is still the best. I can't understand how can she be so adorable hnng, she's unbelievably unearthly cuuuute.

And yes, we'll get through everything no matter what, like a family, because we're friends and we're having fun and we're all dedicating ourselves to this glorious ship. So as Rhys said: hold tight!

Jane! Is now the time when we discuss the episode so I don't end up with a full-scale panic attack? xD Don't worry, that already happened an

• EXACTLY

No wait they would have banged in every episode like 69 times!

• Well then our reactions were different.

hugz John

Don't be depressed, they aren't worth your time. Best thing you can do is cheer up and prove you're not going down!

But when did you play the episode, you seem to have gone through a lot of stages already.

glad to hear it ^_^ i was a bit depressed from the episode, but i feel better now

• yesh? :D I thought this ep was gonna answer at least some of them!

• It was not nice seeing you go through that :(

You're feeling better now, Aurora, right? We have one more episode, then we're done. We can handle that :)

rhonu posted: »

yeah, we didn't know about the rhysha thing. we just got sad too fast without having played the episode.

• Ah yes, of course. But you can't say it wasn't shocking. At least Fiona knows about him in my version so she'll get a heads up when Rhys starts acting weird.

Yami_Wolf posted: »

And we knew Handsome Rhys was coming thanks to LEGO cannon

• returns hugz

Best thing you can do is cheer up and prove you're not going down!

thank u <3

this thread helped me a lot ever since i joined it 2 months ago :)

Well then our reactions were different. hugz John Don't be depressed, they aren't worth your time. Best thing you can do is cheer up a

• edited August 2015

You know what it isn't even funny I was sick today ):< (a couple hours after the episode) why does life keep foreshadowing my events :(

Jelloapocalypse thank you for existingImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• list 10 please

• hell yes. if I could, I would freeze myself in carbonite so I don't have to wait for episode 5! according to my choices, there's gonna be a shitton of corpses, and helios will overflow with blood! I can't freaking wait! I don't want to wait! this is probably the most evil cliffhanger in the history of cliffhangers ;_; I just want to kill yvette, is that so much to ask for?

• Why couldn't Rhys just get this one thing right (being able to leave) at the end.

• I'm sending you a mental hug, Jane! Breakdowns are the worst, eh? My breakdown happened in front of my best friend. She's supportive even though she doesn't get what I'm talking about half the time.

I've even begun to appreciate Gortys’ legs. When she said she was made to dance... If I had gif-making skills I'd make it a gif although I suppose someone's already done that.

I came for the ship and stayed for the fact that you people make me feel fuzzy and appreciated. We're not giving up, no matter what.

buntingsir posted: »

I had a breakdown too, a few pages ago. xD Yes, Gortys is still the best. I can't understand how can she be so adorable hnng, she's unbel

• It doesn't seem like a lot to answer for.

Dracu98 posted: »

hell yes. if I could, I would freeze myself in carbonite so I don't have to wait for episode 5! according to my choices, there's gonna be a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.