Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• oh I missed the holy 669 page ;__;

• I thought we were gonna have to stomach more cheesy Rhysha and it wasn't avoidable. :P Clearly this wasn't the case... I liked the episode.

JumpyJoey posted: »

I noticed. Then you started saying you weren't gonna play it and I swear, I screamed at the screen xD This episode wasn't the best, but from now on I think I'm gonna focus entirely on the story. And I need to know what the hell Jack is gonna do.

• Don't worry we have pages 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698 and 699

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

oh I missed the holy 669 page ;__;

• oh you need to change episode 3 to episode 5 in your bio

Dracu98 posted: »

hell yes. if I could, I would freeze myself in carbonite so I don't have to wait for episode 5! according to my choices, there's gonna be a

• Did you guys buy the outfit we saw in trailer for Fiona? She looks stunning in that one.

• Hugs <3

Never give up, never surrender.

I'm sending you a mental hug, Jane! Breakdowns are the worst, eh? My breakdown happened in front of my best friend. She's supportive even th

• just 7 more likes...

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Don't worry we have pages 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698 and 699

• Sounds great to me

Don't worry we have pages 690, 691, 692, 693, 694, 695, 696, 697, 698 and 699

• edited August 2015

black skirt? hell to the yeah.

it was kinda dissapointing for me that sasha had 2 fancy outfits to choose from and fiona only 1 :\

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Did you guys buy the outfit we saw in trailer for Fiona? She looks stunning in that one.

• I did, Fiona looked fancy in that outfit XD

Did you guys buy the outfit we saw in trailer for Fiona? She looks stunning in that one.

• And we'll always be there to help. I think together we achieve stuff. Alone I've done, oh, nothing, but there are people here (you included) who can bring a smile to someone's face. I think that's brilliant, because so much of the Internet is hate, shouldn't one microscopic piece be friendship?

(What the heck auto correct?! How the heck do you turn friendship into fingernails?!)

returns hugz Best thing you can do is cheer up and prove you're not going down! thank u this thread helped me a lot ever since i joined it 2 months ago

• the black steampunk-outfit? I got that one, replayed the whole game just to get the money :D she really looks awesome in this awesome, but that's no wonder. everything and everybody looks ten times better in black.

• but he is ok in the future so no..

Thing is, this could VERY well end up happening. I mean, this game is cannon after all.

• Yep. I spent once again like 1000$ for the outfits but I got some money after stealing from one Hyperion man

• Didn't see it ;-; Actually, saw it right after I bought her the steampunk outfit and could afford no more cause I'd accidentally bought Sasha a suit.

• oh right, done. thanks ^^ even thoug I don't think many people read those and my bio makes me look even more of a random idiot than I actually am :D

oh you need to change episode 3 to episode 5 in your bio

• Nerdy squeal

That is so our thing! (Don’t hate me, I'm just weird)

buntingsir posted: »

Hugs Never give up, never surrender.

• edited August 2015

soooo, finished playing ep. 4! I once got kicked in the face during sparring, it was more fun than rhysha. but thankfully it wasn't THAT forced like in ep. 3. I even recorded my reactions, but it stopped recording after 1 hour and I didn't realised it T.T. And TT, WTF?! asking an artist to draw something else than they want? thats just fucked up. seriously, thats just rude. But Gortys was AWEEESOME! laughed a lot during this episode, I gotta admit.

• oh yes!

• I liked it too, I guess. But Yvette being a traitor, Rhys having to be Vasquez instead of his handsome self and, of course, Scooter, threw me off. It also added to suspense, mind. So yay for episode five?

I thought we were gonna have to stomach more cheesy Rhysha and it wasn't avoidable. :P Clearly this wasn't the case... I liked the episode.

• That icon though...

enter image description here

• XD

That icon though...

• Thank all for these likes :)

• Fiona needs only one outfit to look awesome

black skirt? hell to the yeah. it was kinda dissapointing for me that sasha had 2 fancy outfits to choose from and fiona only 1

• I don't hate you, why would I?

Yes, it so is! :D

Nerdy squeal That is so our thing! (Don’t hate me, I'm just weird)

• Bootyful

That icon though...

• edited August 2015

my heart... cant... take.... this. </3

You've Got A Friend In Me, scooter. </3

• Gotta love dem punz.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Bootyful

• <3

Gotta love dem punz.

• that just ripped my heart appart T.T WHY????

Mercyva posted: »

my heart... cant... take.... this. </3 You've Got A Friend In Me, scooter. </3

• Aha... I sometimes feel I'm way too weird for this place. I'm serious. You guys haven't even begun to unravel the extent of my weirdness. No one has, really.

Yay! <3

I don't hate you, why would I? Yes, it so is!

• 2sad4me :( </3

• edited August 2015

We're all weird in some of our ways, it's just the way it is with people. We're all unique and lovable like that. <3

Aha... I sometimes feel I'm way too weird for this place. I'm serious. You guys haven't even begun to unravel the extent of my weirdness. No one has, really. Yay!

• Oh God why?! I nearly cried at that scene and now it's back.

• I have the depression now :(

Oh God why?! I nearly cried at that scene and now it's back.

• Jack still called Fiona his pandoran babe ;-;

• i seriously had to pause for 10 minutes because i just could not stop crying....

Oh God why?! I nearly cried at that scene and now it's back.

• Well, my weirdness is mostly... weird... but if you're okay with it then we're good :)

We're all weird in some of our ways, it's just the way it is with people. We're all unique and lovable like that.

• edited August 2015

Goooooooood (sorry don't wanna be sick again) night all...peace

Sign in to comment in this discussion.