Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Jack has fine taste.

Kruzii posted: »

Jack knows whats good

• HE'S ALIVE ^_^

enter image description here

• maybe he will teach Rhys whats good

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Jack has fine taste.

• Ouch. I refused the offer but this might offend some folks.

OreoAnarchy posted: »

If you chose to Rule Hyperion... You're one twisted, evil, unfeeling monster.

• fxck that bxtch!!!! i wish we had the option to kill her or something

JumpyJoey posted: »

I was in a state of shock during the following scene, and Yvette's betrayal did not make it better.

• Yaaaay, the father's alive <3!

HE'S ALIVE ^_^

• I hoped we could take Nishas old hat for a sec. So Fiona could wear it.

• Rhys will learn...eventually...

maybe he will teach Rhys whats good

• Yeah, could be..

Sasha looked kinda sad, like she was regretting some choice. But we'll see it in the ep.5 I guess.

That's the impression I got. The fact that she was offered a job in management and asked for an application to sign, and she always rambled

• Same, also Jack's sex chair :]

I hoped we could take Nishas old hat for a sec. So Fiona could wear it.

• I hope so. But I gotta say I've got a bad feeling about sasha :(

Rhys will learn...eventually...

• well, good night, see you all tomorrow <3

• Bad feeling as in what?

I hope so. But I gotta say I've got a bad feeling about sasha

• RIGHTEOUS FATHER

WE HAVE FOUND YOU

HE'S ALIVE ^_^

• Oh, yes, I thought so too. Perhaps that is why they practically do not talk about her (guess ...)

I want it to be that way!

• thats somethings gonna happens to her

Bad feeling as in what?

• But Fiona's hat > Nisha's hat ;-;

I hoped we could take Nishas old hat for a sec. So Fiona could wear it.

• Whoa. I don't wanna go to the extent of killing her :( I don't forget my old buddies, and I wanted her to know I was hurt and that I didn't trust her, but I didn't want her dead. Then again, I told her I was Rhys and ended up stunning her. So way to go me.

Mercyva posted: »

fxck that bxtch!!!! i wish we had the option to kill her or something

• Good night Marija <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

well, good night, see you all tomorrow

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited August 2015

AHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

edit

Remeber that gif?

• Hrrrmm... That's weird. Really weird. I mean your conclusion just punch the logic in the guts there.

That's the impression I got. The fact that she was offered a job in management and asked for an application to sign, and she always rambled

• edited August 2015

My friend told me that I was much more violent than Jack. I like it

If you chose to Rule Hyperion... You're one twisted, evil, unfeeling monster.

• Night <3

well, good night, see you all tomorrow

• I'm not buying that whole she betrayed us thing, there's no way Sasha would rat out her own sister like that. She hates Hyperion, she's said that since the first episode, she even said how putting on the clothes makes her feel way more evil and stuff like that and how she wants to burn them when it's all over. She got captured, there's no doubt in my mind, if they have it where she took a job and ratted out her own sister, someone she has shown to care about immensely, then that is just plain shit writing, no way around that. I'm not saying this as a Rhysha shipper, I'm saying this as a fan of this series, if Sasha betrayed them, then that's a poor twist and, again, shit writing.

• I've been worried about everyone from the moment Fiona said Scooter was the first person they lost. I don't think she's gonna die though, wouldn't Fiona be sadder in present time?

thats somethings gonna happens to her

• thats.. would be not the thing I would be nessacary be proud of :| but meh, who am I to judge?

Houpps posted: »

My friend told me that I was much more violent than Jack. I like it

• enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

AHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA edit Remeber that gif?

• Oh man. My sides hurt from laughter.

• well you are right.. she is more pissed about her. maybe she left the crew? I just think they would't force Rhysha that much if nothing dramatically would happen

I've been worried about everyone from the moment Fiona said Scooter was the first person they lost. I don't think she's gonna die though, wouldn't Fiona be sadder in present time?

• Yeah, hopefully Episode 5 comes really soon. So many unanswered questions.

Yeah, could be.. Sasha looked kinda sad, like she was regretting some choice. But we'll see it in the ep.5 I guess.

• People think, people judge. And I'm going to mourn Scooter.

thats.. would be not the thing I would be nessacary be proud of but meh, who am I to judge?

• Maybe, I don't know. I guess we'll find out soon enough. I don't want to believe it, I really do like Sasha.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Hrrrmm... That's weird. Really weird. I mean your conclusion just punch the logic in the guts there.

• Yeah, that's a good point. I'm still 50/50 on this. I'm just kind of expecting the worst right now, because.... Well, that was one hell'uva depressing episode.

I'm not buying that whole she betrayed us thing, there's no way Sasha would rat out her own sister like that. She hates Hyperion, she's said

• enter image description here

• she doesn't seem like the betraying type to me, though... judging by her reaction at Felix and all.

well you are right.. she is more pissed about her. maybe she left the crew? I just think they would't force Rhysha that much if nothing dramatically would happen

• Good night guys <3

• AHAHAHA no just mildy entertanining HAHAHAHA kidding it's hilarious TT really looks on us

• laku noć <3

Good night guys

• He shall be like Moses, and lead us from the desert unto the promised land of Rhyiona.

RIGHTEOUS FATHER WE HAVE FOUND YOU

• edited August 2015

I was about to go too.

Good night <3

Good night guys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.