Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Forgive me too much of Jack loyalist game play, still I think I know what happened to Sasha....heheehe

Poogers555 posted: »

Wow, thats rude, now I hope Sasha dies

• I told Fiona and Sasha about Jack and then I refused to run Hyperion.

darlingno posted: »

OH MY GOD what? how can it happen? you have to side with Jack and then..?

• Вискарик ♥

Cody_nara posted: »

Мне больше нравится виски. lol

• How could you betray the mighty Rhyiona?

DeityD posted: »

Yeah? Well, whatevs. Choice with no regrets (so far).

• enter image description here

;-;

oh jeez

• What do you think happened to Sasha?

Leluch123 posted: »

Forgive me too much of Jack loyalist game play, still I think I know what happened to Sasha....heheehe

• Don't worry, Fiona will survive... unless the present is nothing more than a dream or some shit.

• I didn't tell them about Jack, but was in the same situation

MichaelBP posted: »

I told Fiona and Sasha about Jack and then I refused to run Hyperion.

• OKAY I USED TO LOVE HANDSOME JACK BUT NOW I'MMA HAVE TO KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER.... AGAIN

Too bad he wants to crush Rhys' heart, by forcing him to kill Fiona, in my playthrough.

• I clicked for help so fast I didnt hear him say this to me ;-;

Too bad he wants to crush Rhys' heart, by forcing him to kill Fiona, in my playthrough.

• well, that will be ok for the start

Houpps posted: »

Too small glasses.

• it smells like we're getting closer as to why exactly she's so angry at him.

I can't wait for that moment to be all "ha told you so" to all of of Fiona's haters.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I've also been wondering... even if you reject the option to rule Hyperion, Jack takes over. This coupled with not telling them about HJ and

• Cuz It's Dante from DmC. XD

OreoAnarchy posted: »

That gif is... admittedly creepy.

• unless the present is nothing more than a dream or some shit

pfft, like that would ever happen... telltale would never do that to us...... right..? right?....

Don't worry, Fiona will survive... unless the present is nothing more than a dream or some shit.

• gtg

nighty night everyone <3

• That will be my litte secret since I have to do anohter playthrough to confirm some things...

What do you think happened to Sasha?

• I don't know if you did or not, but if you refused Jack, oh man it's a whole lot fucking worse, and also terrifying.

I actually cried at that. I have no idea why but -- Yeah. I sobbed. I think I'm suffering from PTSD after that episode... I thought Episode 3 had a major cliffhanger. Nope -- Episode 4 is so much more worse and devastating.

• edited August 2015

gotta love all the little changes in the dialog.
    also wtf - "with your own hands" - MOAR DRAMA

I told Fiona and Sasha about Jack and then I refused to run Hyperion.

• there isn't really any stereotypes about croats, so i'm lucky on that part ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Kruzii posted: »

I was in the situation 'you are russian? so you have to like vodka!' me:'no, I actually hate it.' they:'you can't hate it! you are russian!'

• nighty night<3

gtg nighty night everyone

• And maybe for the end XD

well, that will be ok for the start

• Yeah, freaking stereotypes...

I was in the situation 'you are russian? so you have to like vodka!' me:'no, I actually hate it.' they:'you can't hate it! you are russian!'

• Don't worry, I'm in the same boat.

Am I the only one who didn't suffer from 'forced Rhysha moments' this episode? Apart from the glance they had in the musical intro and jealous Fiona butting in, everything was platonic.

• edited August 2015

not after all the rhysha in the past 2 episodes

And maybe for the end XD

• I need about 10 more of these(probably not).

Too small glasses.

• edited August 2015

I think the only thing that changes is that he says he has to kill her with his own hands, I think. Don't remember Jack saying that in a stream.

I didn't tell them about Jack, but was in the same situation

• Well now Im really curious, do you think she tried to get a job at Hyperion or something?

That will be my litte secret since I have to do anohter playthrough to confirm some things...

• Where's "I just gotta be me baby" gif when I need it the most?

But nah, I'm just kidding. :) I just rolled my asshole save first where I sided with Jack for some reason. Which is not my "canon".

How could you betray the mighty Rhyiona?

• Good Night.

Sweet Rhyiona dreams :)

gtg nighty night everyone

• I think they are cruel enough to do that, tbh. ;-;

unless the present is nothing more than a dream or some shit pfft, like that would ever happen... telltale would never do that to us...... right..? right?....

• August, baby. Wtf? xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

WTF? I have no words.

• HOLY SHIT, I KNOW RIGHT?!
    I felt so helpless during that scene. It was horrible. I was terrified. When you try to warn Fiona, and then you can't.... Goddamn, I'm still shaking.

He even said he was going to make Rhys beat Fiona to death with his bare hands. God...

I don't know if you did or not, but if you refused Jack, oh man it's a whole lot fucking worse, and also terrifying.

• jack will get rekt in episode 5, I'm sure of it.

OKAY I USED TO LOVE HANDSOME JACK BUT NOW I'MMA HAVE TO KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER.... AGAIN

• I don't think she betrayed the group, her cover was probably just blown. But eh, who knows?

• Jesus f Christ! I'm not sure I want to reject his offer anymore.

• To me it seemed like she wasn't jealous, but infact being protective over her little sister.

Am I the only one who didn't suffer from 'forced Rhysha moments' this episode? Apart from the glance they had in the musical intro and jealous Fiona butting in, everything was platonic.

• i did deal wi it ;)

If you chose to Rule Hyperion... You're one twisted, evil, unfeeling monster.

• Nah even better! But you will have to wait until tommorow when I'm done with my second playthought

Well now Im really curious, do you think she tried to get a job at Hyperion or something?

• Jack will probably force Rhys to kill Fiona no matter what. Bet he's just trolling Rhys if he accepted to rule Hyperion.

DeityD posted: »

Jesus f Christ! I'm not sure I want to reject his offer anymore.

• Can I get a hint? ;3

Nah even better! But you will have to wait until tommorow when I'm done with my second playthought

Sign in to comment in this discussion.