Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• tfw you find audio of jack yelling IM FUCKING WITH YOU and Rhys having a file about weirdly timed boners.

.-.

• You bet your ass I did.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Did you stun the bitch? >:D

• I thought she was caught when I was playing too! I found your view makes sense though. Before the Scooter's scenes happened, Sasha told Fiona that she really do not want to go back, and this is the second time she said something about leaving Pandora. Even though Fiona keeps being protective towards her, she seems to be lacking mental security. At the same time, it is possible that Yvette can make a deal with her and offer something good for her as well as being at Hyperion is the only method to leave Pandora forever at that point so.......this is quite makes sense actually. Indeed, it is not confirmed yet. We will see.

• donotwant.jpg

Yeah she could, by allowing Rhys to date her sister and not look at him all funny.

• Well he finally decided that punching with his robot arm was a much better idea :P

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Why couldn't Rhys just get this one thing right (being able to leave) at the end.

• please don't post this on tumblr

PLEASE

Poogers555 posted: »

tfw you find audio of jack yelling IM FUCKING WITH YOU and Rhys having a file about weirdly timed boners. .-.

• HOW? I mean.. there ->https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/94205/official-rhysha-thread-episode-4-spoilers

hush buddy, Rhyiona and Rhysha isn't that hard to differentiate.

Yeah she could, by allowing Rhys to date her sister and not look at him all funny.

• I bought all but 1 of the outfits available cuz I thought I could wear any of them as Fiona to Helios!!! XP

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Did you guys buy the outfit we saw in trailer for Fiona? She looks stunning in that one.

• August x Rhys is clearly confirmed.

DeityD posted: »

August, baby. Wtf? xD

• I don't understand the hate for her attitude. She wouldn't do it without a reason.

DeityD posted: »

it smells like we're getting closer as to why exactly she's so angry at him. I can't wait for that moment to be all "ha told you so" to all of of Fiona's haters.

• Tbh, the HJ tour group admitted that Fiona was hot :P

Though Jack still paired Rhys with Sasha... Prick >:(

Jack still called Fiona his pandoran babe ;-;

• Wow, I think I found out who the Stranger is based on some audio, ill need to go back in the game to see if it actually exist, if it does, I think I know who the stranger might be. Or at least the check list gets ALOT smaller

• She stabbed Sasha in the arm for me.

HazzatheMan posted: »

She stabbed Vaughn in the kidney on my game :P Yet he takes it like a boss!!! XD

• REALLY?! How did you manage that?! :O

kristi78968 posted: »

He never said that with me.

• I think the only way to make both ships happy is to make it a three-way relationship, who doesn't love a good bit of incest ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jk don't kill me please

• OK.. So this has nothing to do with Rhyiona, but I decided to post it anyway(dont kel mi)

enter link description here

• Put us out of our misery! Please!

Wow, I think I found out who the Stranger is based on some audio, ill need to go back in the game to see if it actually exist, if it does, I think I know who the stranger might be. Or at least the check list gets ALOT smaller

• POOGS

TELL ME PLS

Wow, I think I found out who the Stranger is based on some audio, ill need to go back in the game to see if it actually exist, if it does, I think I know who the stranger might be. Or at least the check list gets ALOT smaller

• Yeah he is.... He says to Rhys that he'll make him kill Fiona himself.

I have no idea how we're going to get out of this one, but somehow we manage (considering they're both alive in the present), but it doesn't

• TELL ME

• edited August 2015

WHOA WTF?

Unused Audio of Rhys and Fiona finding Wellington. CONFIRMED.

Edit: jesus christ I found the spoiler of spoils.

more edit: wtf telltale this is like the fucking ending to Tales, why is it in the game files?

Best edit: Sasha got friend zoned. rip Rhysha

even more edit: or not, what is this. This is litteraly the ending to tales. I know the ending. What is this.

• I liked DmC :P

Houpps posted: »

Cuz It's Dante from DmC. XD

• edited August 2015

Poogs I don't know if you've gone crazy but I'm pretty sure this isn't TWD S2

WHOA WTF? Unused Audio of Rhys and Fiona finding Wellington. CONFIRMED. Edit: jesus christ I found the spoiler of spoils. more edit

• wtf is wellington? and show me everything you found out buddy. EVERYTHING! if you don't mind

WHOA WTF? Unused Audio of Rhys and Fiona finding Wellington. CONFIRMED. Edit: jesus christ I found the spoiler of spoils. more edit

• edited August 2015

これは、日本語で You don't understand don't you?

• Oh no, the best one is HJ:

"You're the only one who's running, I can flyyyyyyyyyy!"

Leluch123 posted: »

AHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA edit Remeber that gif?

• you are back!

Green613 posted: »

• YOU'RE HERE ;_________;

• poogs

PM

PLEASE

I WANT TO KNOW

• you're back!

• spoilers of TWD S2

Kruzii posted: »

wtf is wellington? and show me everything you found out buddy. EVERYTHING! if you don't mind

• edited August 2015

I am delightfully confused and incredibly intrigued!

EDIT: Wellington/TWD, I'm dope. But, holy shit, the ending?!

• im still pretty pissed

Kruzii posted: »

you are back!

• I played it, but can't remeber who that is :/

Reliqum posted: »

spoilers of TWD S2

• edited August 2015

Lmao, amirit? L. M. A. O.

• I can feel ya. its like they are spitting in our faces

im still pretty pissed

• edited August 2015

No thank you lol

• YES

PLEASE

• edited August 2015

That hate has no reasonable explanation. I guess I won't even bother with such threads next time (if there will be any) cause it's kinda pointless.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I don't understand the hate for her attitude. She wouldn't do it without a reason.

• I think you can get in trouble with the mods for providing that info, please slide it over with them first before doing something that could potentially get you fucked up.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.