Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• tbf i actually would have if I didn't get at least one picture from this episode

ABigBadWolf posted: »

GREENIE I knew you wouldn't leave us.

• Yeah but there's at least something decent out of it. I guess.

HazzatheMan posted: »

That audio file.... Wow. Fuck, I mean, wow. Underwhelming as hell!

• Well... Let's talk in a PM actually.

Yeah but there's at least something decent out of it. I guess.

• There's just one more episode. Hang on, man.

Glad you're still here.

Green613 posted: »

tbf i actually would have if I didn't get at least one picture from this episode

• edited August 2015

I'm not even sure if I want to know (to prepare myself for the worst so I won't ragequit during ep5) or not (and save some hopes and expectations). This is a big decision.

• well, I heard it and I must say..

do you know the sarcastic slow clapping bandit in BL2? well, thats my response to what I just heard.

• Give it to me NOW WOLF!! PLZ ;-;

Uhhh, do you want a PM?

• Alright, shoot me one.

Well... Let's talk in a PM actually.

• Yeah, really underwhelming, I hope it's rewritten lol

Kruzii posted: »

well, I heard it and I must say.. do you know the sarcastic slow clapping bandit in BL2? well, thats my response to what I just heard.

• Just heard it, now that we've found this out, maybe TellTale will rewrite it or something? Like in TWAU?

• Okie

Give it to me NOW WOLF!! PLZ ;-;

• Well seeing as we all know now.... Maybe they will?

bloop posted: »

Just heard it, now that we've found this out, maybe TellTale will rewrite it or something? Like in TWAU?

• edited August 2015

JACK

enter image description here

• You guys deserve more. At least some indication of romance.

Don't get me wrong, Rhysha is my all time fave, but you Rhyiona shippers stick together all happily and are so accepting. It could be argued that you are entitled to a small moment for your community.

Anyway, I also went back and saw the pain that started when the Episode was being watched on a live stream. While it was heartbreaking hearing you all sad, I literally died laughing when I could see the five stages of grief within those few pages. Such a short time frame!

• You're always supportive, thanks Poultry. :P

I think it wasn't the stages of grief... more like... realising it wasn't as bad as people had made it seem? People made it seem like we were stuck in a Rhysha loop or something so we freaked out.

You guys deserve more. At least some indication of romance. Don't get me wrong, Rhysha is my all time fave, but you Rhyiona shippers sti

• does this mean nobody dies

lol how... boring

• do you want a pm?

rhonu posted: »

does this mean nobody dies

• @Green613

HEY MAN!!! Missed you :')

You changed the title back to 'Confirmed' XD

And gave us a new pic! <3

• Damn it, after all it turned out I'm weak... so what's the deal with the edning?

Yeah, really underwhelming, I hope it's rewritten lol

• Want me to tell you?

DeityD posted: »

Damn it, after all it turned out I'm weak... so what's the deal with the edning?

• Yep, pm me pls if you don't mind.

Want me to tell you?

• TT be like:

(like in any game besides twd s2)

• <3

The Rhysha wasn't even bad, I would even say there weren't any real moments. When people screamed "RHYSHA CONFIRMED." I was slightly disappointed considering I didn't give her the flower indicating I wanted nothing but friendship with her. Perhaps that's what affected my playthrough, because looking above, others got Jack to say things making sound like Rhys likes Sasha. Hey, that's what happens when you give her the flower, can't do much about it. :D

You guys deserve more. At least some indication of romance. Don't get me wrong, Rhysha is my all time fave, but you Rhyiona shippers sti

• I'll always be here to help. :D

But really! I could definitely identify the stages of grief! Clearly, this is the acceptance stage; aka the most pleasant one.

You're always supportive, thanks Poultry. :P I think it wasn't the stages of grief... more like... realising it wasn't as bad as people had made it seem? People made it seem like we were stuck in a Rhysha loop or something so we freaked out.

• enter image description here

I've written a few present time stories so I'm sure I could give that a try.

• Well this sucks. :/

Okie

• they actually dont matter at all in any of their games LMAO

twd s2's endings were all based off of one or 2 choices you make right there

TT be like: (like in any game besides twd s2)

• Well, you gotta realize that the audio isnt LITERALLY the end, its just something that feels very ending-ish, but not the end, end.

• Thats alot of "Fiona, help!"

kristi78968 posted: »

JACK

• Please... PLEASE REWRITE IT.

bloop posted: »

Just heard it, now that we've found this out, maybe TellTale will rewrite it or something? Like in TWAU?

• oh.. I remember. I didn't like the second season at all, so I don't really remember what happened. ep. 1 was good, but the rest was like 'why did I just spend 30€ on this?'

Green613 posted: »

they actually dont matter at all in any of their games LMAO twd s2's endings were all based off of one or 2 choices you make right there

• We were legit upset, it sounded like they made out and there was no way to stop it or something. Then I saw the episode and went

I'll always be here to help. But really! I could definitely identify the stages of grief! Clearly, this is the acceptance stage; aka the most pleasant one.

• Oh?

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, you gotta realize that the audio isnt LITERALLY the end, its just something that feels very ending-ish, but not the end, end.

• i havent accepted shit tho

I'll always be here to help. But really! I could definitely identify the stages of grief! Clearly, this is the acceptance stage; aka the most pleasant one.

• Butt Stallion is a living pony :3 somehow..

I chose Butt Stallion! But why the fuck was it bleeding? The guard was really nervous and SCREAMING at Fiona to not look at it or ask questions... Any Borderlands experts gonna explain?

• I mean the last part you said was great thank you GOD!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Well this sucks.

• yeah, i was a bit of a drama queen... x) thank you so much, you are so kind! rhyshas are the best enemies i've ever had, i could hug you all... angrily... and kiss... i mean... a- as enemies...

• to be honest i like it better than tales atm

oh.. I remember. I didn't like the second season at all, so I don't really remember what happened. ep. 1 was good, but the rest was like 'why did I just spend 30€ on this?'

• Okay so I leave for an hour, and now people are talking about the ending? What is it?

• Huh?

lol how... boring

Sign in to comment in this discussion.